[THEME-ICONS]revamp!-placid-themes[06-09-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
A very simple icon set I did on my spare time hope you guy like them.
Please comment to your hearts content I like feedback and be nice :) this is the first icon set I have made and I
did utilize other's work but they are under the creative common license so they are free to use and full credit is given checkout their
website! they have many other icon sets. I just created the base and chose the colors and did all the work to make them look nice.

UPCOMING CHANGES!

placidhdbanner.png

upcoming changes to placid base! looks waaaaay cleaner in my opinion!
base changes apply for monochrome and transplacid!

left = newbase
right = oldbase

placidmonochromebigbann.png

I am sure you can notice the difference :)
focused alot on the corners!

transplacidbanner.png

miui-themes

placid-hd-mtz! - updated

monochrome-placid-mtz - updated-04-07-12

transplacid-mtz! - updated 4-9-12 - thank Are.Two! for this update!

icons-zips

placid-hd-zip - updated

monochrome-placid-zip - updated

transplacid-zip

market-themes

adw-theme-placid-hd - updated - 04/04/12

launcherpro-theme-placid-hd - updated - 04/04/12

Last edited:

DuckySpud

Mar 11, 2011
Such a simple design and it works so well!! May have to make up some new theme to get these to fit in, they probably wont match it at the moment but really want to use these!

Thanks for sharing :)

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
Last edited:

-shift-

Jun 29, 2010
oh wow... i've been designing something close to this for a while, but damn.. you totally took the cake haha. these are gorgeous! very nicely done!! i'll definitely be using them ;)

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
oh wow... i've been designing something close to this for a while, but damn.. you totally took the cake haha. these are gorgeous! very nicely done!! i'll definitely be using them ;)

Whoa! These are awesome

Appreciate the compliments. I love the minimal vector and gradient color look. Bravo sir!

thanks shift and Raadius! really means alot from experienced designers like you guys! can't take full credit for everything though just thought of the colors and base (not the interior icons), would really love to make more to expand on these but I'm not as experienced. I'll tinker with the tools see if i can make more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A very simple icon set I did on my spare time hope you guy like them.
    Please comment to your hearts content I like feedback and be nice :) this is the first icon set I have made and I
    did utilize other's work but they are under the creative common license so they are free to use and full credit is given checkout their
    website! they have many other icon sets. I just created the base and chose the colors and did all the work to make them look nice.

UPCOMING CHANGES!

placidhdbanner.png

upcoming changes to placid base! looks waaaaay cleaner in my opinion!
    base changes apply for monochrome and transplacid!

left = newbase
    right = oldbase

placidmonochromebigbann.png

I am sure you can notice the difference :)
    focused alot on the corners!

transplacidbanner.png

miui-themes

placid-hd-mtz! - updated

monochrome-placid-mtz - updated-04-07-12

transplacid-mtz! - updated 4-9-12 - thank Are.Two! for this update!

icons-zips

placid-hd-zip - updated

monochrome-placid-zip - updated

transplacid-zip

market-themes

adw-theme-placid-hd - updated - 04/04/12

launcherpro-theme-placid-hd - updated - 04/04/12
    UPDATE IS LIVE! Placid HD! All request filled if I missing some its just the activity name! download root explorer and go to data/data folder and look em up for me!

how is the update you guys? any good wallpapers found that i can add?
    haha not at all, is the square one, the "pay with square" app? and there is alot of quick settings app which one specifically are you looking for?

biggest update ever is coming up! over 100 new icons such as temple run, instagram, sprinkle, new cut the rope, canabalt, chase, edge, nova launcher, angry birds space, pew pew! and many many more!

go theme on the way, along with adw/lpp/golauncher packs of tranplacid and maybe monochrome
    update-placidhd-icons
    have over 63 new remade icons in total 423 for all three
    for the miui theme- i have 386 icons right now :)
    have a question: what color would you guys like for the icons that dont have a placid one made?
    whatever it is it, it I will make it be a light :)