[Theme] ICS Theme for Leaked ics 4.0 i9220zclp1 [LP1] v1.0 [21/02/2012]

Search This thread

abhi98228

Aug 2, 2010
Pune
Can you please post original files or a restore.zip i want to go back to original theme

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

wirr0

Jan 20, 2012
works grate with chin.ICS & trebutchet launcher (CM9)!
thx.. :thumbup:

any updates planed? :)

Last edited:

sekhar13515

Jun 25, 2011
Hi, mine is LG Optimus Black, Gingerbread, V20S, Rooted phone

Can I install this theme for LG Optimus Black

Or, is this theme for only ICS ?

Plz tell me safe instructions to install successfuly if it suits for LG optimus black

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Hi, can I install this ICS theme in LG optimus Black, Gingerbread 2.3.4 V20s rooted phone ?
Or is this theme only ICS ?

itsme_4ucz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 21, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi, mine is LG Optimus Black, Gingerbread, V20S, Rooted phone

Can I install this theme for LG Optimus Black

Or, is this theme for only ICS ?

Plz tell me safe instructions to install successfuly if it suits for LG optimus black

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Hi, can I install this ICS theme in LG optimus Black, Gingerbread 2.3.4 V20s rooted phone ?
Or is this theme only ICS ?

this is for only samsung fone.
sorry you cannot flash it on LG.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Presenting ICS Theme For ICSGiving Its True Meaning :)

Have been busy with the GB theme and have just started working on this so dont expect much:

Change log v1.0:
    1) Circle + % battery mod
    2) Transparent notification drawer
    3) Colored icons for settings menu (need to update 3 more icons here)
    4) ICS Themed dialer
    5) ICS Boot Animation

Feed back is welcomed.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
    1) Copy to SDCard
    2) Reboot in recovery
    3) Flash the zip !!

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6wkuu5vjoor9mod

Restore to Stock:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?hnz1obrvrcqrxqa
    Reserved for future use..............................
    That is what i whas afread of. To bad no one answerd my quastion and you lucky not brick your phone.

Alright i have flashed this theme on China Stock Leaked Rom which is Oxeded Rom

I went to CWM and without any wipe at all i installed and its working perfectly fine for me..

Good things:
    - dialer with ICS theme looks, Good
    - Love the status bar icons big and blue
    - the boot animation ics style
    - settings icons turned blue looks good

Things to Improve on:
    - Dialer has that blue border around the number and all that can be removed it will look good with out it just blue dial number and the above and below icons will be nice...

- Status has big status icons but the signal bar, 3G or Edge data icon needs to be bigger ... the 3g or edge icon is too small and the when the data is on the arrows showing data received and sent are so small it kinds looks its overlapping each other ... make it big along with the signal bar icon.. and yes the circle battery icon can be a bit bigger too...

- two icons in the settings menu still needs to be changed ...( i know this has been stated in the OP itself it will be come in the next update)

- check boxes are too small and by that i mean for example this theme applied if i click on nova settings and then on make nova launcher default launcher it gives two options right one is nova launcher itself and the other the stock launcher below this there is a check box which states set it as default so that the system will not keep asking which launcher to select right!!... this check box is too small i missed it the first i opened this settings.. so this kinda of check box options are all small so this needs to be bigger and the check box blue border more bolder so its visible ...

- the digital clock on the status bar is currently white, please change it to blue since all the other icons on top are blue and thats the only white one...

Screen shots:

21v56q.png

9zrg2w.png

Sorry for the bad presentation in terms of writing with the s-pen :p

The dialer dial pad can look like this ...it will be awesome..ofcourse the dialer is smaller but check it its without borders and looks great...

f44nxe.jpg