• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME][JB 4.1.2]PinkNina by anbech, devabhishek and kalagas[25 JAN][Omega Rom]

Search This thread

anbech

Jun 20, 2012
This project is now maintained and kept alive by devabhishek !
Please go to his post by clicking this text :)

Hi there,
ive made a little theme, and by little, i mean little... :)

as we're problably mostly guys in this forum, then why not having a little something for the girls in here? :)

remember to make nandroid backup before flashing this theme!

i hope anyone will find this useful, and a little "Thanks" is very appreciated ;)

pink1.png
pink2.png

pink3.png
pink4.png

pink5.png
pink6.png

Thanks to devabhishek for keeping the theme alive ;)
Thanks to kalagas for his awesome work with over 7500 icons themed into pink.
Thanks to motomoto00 for the camera, calculator and keyboard in pink.

UPDATE:
devabhishek has taken over with the theming of this theme from now on, and i will just be maintaining this thread, because the lack of time from my side. Big thanks to him for keeping it alive :)

Last edited:

Ninolina

Dec 1, 2009
Beograd
Hi there,
ive made a little theme, and by little, i mean little... :)

as we're problably mostly guys in this forum, then why not having a little something for the girls in here? :)

ive themed the notification row, statusbar, and header.. check screenshots below..

it should be easy to work further on this, as the xml's are premade for you, so its only the pngs (mostly), that needs some more editing..

remember to backup before trying!
especially those edited: SystemUI.apk, framework-res.apk and lidroid-res.apk

i hope anyone will find this useful, and a little "Thanks" is very appreaciated ;)

EDIT: this is still a project unfinished, so there is a lot of flaws.. dont tell me that i didnt warn you :)

pink1.png

pink3.png

WOW!!!
THIS IS GREAT!!!
Thank you very very very much for this theme! I love it. It looks just like I needed. :) I will first flash JB version of Omega and try this. :)

I am looking forward to other thing you are preparing. :)

Thanks again! :)

anbech

Jun 20, 2012
thanks for it, really appreciated :)
im working more on it, and will update it here as the im making progress :)
@Ninolina - btw, as you probably have noticed, the theme is named after you ;) lol

Reactions: Ninolina

kalagas

Dec 25, 2006
Crete
www.foodsafe.gr
WOW!!!
THIS IS GREAT!!!
Thank you very very very much for this theme! I love it. It looks just like I needed. :) I will first flash JB version of Omega and try this. :)

I am looking forward to other thing you are preparing. :)

Thanks again! :)

I told you someone from Omega Team will take care the Girly demands...
And @anbech is that guy...
So as you have some knowledge about design, icons etc you may help @anbech to complete his work and share it for all other girls...

Sent from my SIII with Mixed Theme

anbech

Jun 20, 2012
Made the 15toggle mod and the clear button.. But will have to re-create the 15 buttons, as i just quickly edited them. So will make them from scratch instead so they will get a smoother look.

devabhishek

Sep 2, 2009
pune
hi anbech

since i read here that u were making a good smooth pink toggels , i thought i will help you , just made a pink flashable toggels mod
pink toggels flashable zip attached below :)
and here is the screenshot
w36og.png

enjoy:good:

Reactions: anbech

Ninolina

Dec 1, 2009
Beograd
thanks for it, really appreciated :)
im working more on it, and will update it here as the im making progress :)
@Ninolina - btw, as you probably have noticed, the theme is named after you ;) lol

Well, I thought it may have something to do with me...:) Thanks again...:) You really made my day...:) I was really surprised and it looks exactly as I wanted it...:)

Thanks again...:) It looks great on my phone and I can finally make a switch to great Omega JB...:)

shenery

Aug 29, 2008
Would you be up for making a red and white one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

anbech

Jun 20, 2012
@devabhishek, thanks for it mate! nice work, but i changed the background as the one youve made was a bit off the rest of the theme, so changed that, but kept the rest.. good work mate, and im glad for your help, in that way it will get done faster.. thanks :)

@Ninolina, im just glad you like it ;) and btw, you should check this thread now and then, as it will be better with time, hopefully ;)

@shenery, im not sure i want to do that, as its quite time-consuming to theme, and keep it updated with newest omega rom release.. but maybe in the future, wont promise anything...

Ninolina

Dec 1, 2009
Beograd
@Ninolina, im just glad you like it ;) and btw, you should check this thread now and then, as it will be better with time, hopefully.

I will for sure. :) Can I give some suggestions on what file will be nice to change too so that theme will be even more closer to what you already done? There are a few places which will be nice to have this combination of colors and now they are too dark - black. :)

Thanks...:)

anbech

Jun 20, 2012
I will for sure. :) Can I give some suggestions on what file will be nice to change too so that theme will be even more closer to what you already done? There are a few places which will be nice to have this combination of colors and now they are too dark - black. :)

Thanks...:)

Sure thing, im open for suggestions :) just pm me, so that this thread isnt getting messy.. ;)

EDIT:
now i have themed 1% battery..

EDIT2:
updated it a bit further.. the signal 4bars, and silent+vibrate is themed now..

EDIT3:
and now wifi icon is themed aswell..

Last edited:

Ninolina

Dec 1, 2009
Beograd
Sure thing, im open for suggestions :) just pm me, so that this thread isnt getting messy.. ;)

EDIT:
now i have themed 1% battery..

EDIT2:
updated it a bit further.. the signal 4bars, and silent+vibrate is themed now..

EDIT3:
and now wifi icon is themed aswell..

GREAT Stuff!!! :)

Just to say - the settings icon is left in black colour. ;)

kalagas

Dec 25, 2006
Crete
www.foodsafe.gr
@anbech
I just started to convert all icons from my ICSlike theme from light blue to pink...
Over 4000 icons without the .9.pngs
When I have them ready I will upload them to Omegas Team dropbox so to add my GirlyPink theme in your OP, or to choose whatever you want...

Sent from my SIII with Mixed Theme

Top Liked Posts