[THEME][JVU][2.3.6] ODEXED/DEODEXED BatMod + ExtPowerMenu + CRTOff + Modded Icons

Search This thread

emreng

Jan 12, 2011
Istanbul
hey guys,
sorry for the long waiting time! I was a little busy the last time and I was not on XDA for weeks...

reuploaded the files to zippyshare.com (see first page) I hope everybody is able to download the files now!

regards

welcome mate :)

samsung declared that he will release a new value pack for sgs1 at the end of march, so we need you and your new mods for this release. :)

thanks in advance.

regards.
emre

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use everything here on your own risk!

This MODs will not break the Browser!

snap20120108145135.png
    snap20120108145122.png
    snap20120108145151.png
    snap20120108145310.png

Here you can find modded files for different ROMs and for ODEXED and DEODEXED ROMs dont mix it up!

General Information:
    Why ODEXED:
    As with the older baksmali/smali tools the Browser breaks in the new SAMSUNG ROMs while doedexing, I decided to make modifications for the ODEXED Standard Version of the ROMs!
    ODEXED Files are even faster so we should start to make MODs for ODEXED ROMs...
    As deodexing works properly with the new smali tools I decided to release also the deodexed files..

What it is:
    - modified framework-res.apk with crt-off and battery percentage mod (CM7-Icons).
    - modified android.policy.odex with extended power menu.
    - modified icons of a few apps: (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

How-To Install:
    - You must have a Kernel with CWM2 or 3 (e.g. CF-Root, SpeedMod or Semaphore)
    - Go to Settings -> Display -> Animation and make sure it is set to "All animations"
    - Choose the right .zip
    - Copy .zip to your SD-Card
    - Reboot in Recovery
    - CHOOSE: install zip from sdcard
    - CHOOSE: choose zip from sdcard
    - Choose the .zip file from your scard
    - CHOOSE: Yes - Install .... .zip
    - Phone will flash files.
    - Reboot your Phone

NOTES:
    - You Should use this modifications only with the right ROMs dont mix files of DEODEX and ODEXED ROMs up!
    - I can help as good as I know things but I'm not responsible if you brick your phone, all files are tested by me and working flawless for me!

MODs for JVU: (XXJVU ValuePack Dec2011)
    reuploaded to zippyshare.com

Downloads:
    - Klick: JVU-ODEX-DEODEX-BatMod.zip | Only BatMod and CRT-Off works ODEX and DEODEX!

Downloads ODEX:
    - Klick: JVU-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | with original JVU-Lockscreen from Samsung (look at pictures on top)
    - Klick: JVU-ODEX-IconFiles.zip | That are the Modded Icon for some SystemApps (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

- Klick: JVU-ODEX-restore-pack.zip | ATTENTION: This files deletes the existing "/system/app" and "/system/framework" folder than it copies over the original ODEXED STOCK FILES from JVU. So every MOD and every change in files in this two folders get lost! File has been tested by me and works. With this file you can also go back from Deodexed ROM to Odexed one if someone like to do that!

Downloads DEODEX:
    - Klick: JVU-DEODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | with original JVU-Lockscreen from Samsung (look at pictures on top)
    - Klick: JVU-DEODEX-IconFiles.zip | That are the Modded Icon for some SystemApps (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

- Klick: JVU-DEODEX-restore-pack.zip | ATTENTION: This files deletes the existing "/system/app" and "/system/framework" folder than it copies over the original DEODEXED STOCK FILES from JVU. So every MOD and every change in files in this two folders get lost! File has been tested by me and works. With this file you can also go back from Deodexed ROM to Odexed one if someone like to do that!

Credits:
    - Packing CM7 icons thx $omator
    - ExtPowMenu Tut thx untermensch
    - Information about editing odex files thx _JKay_
    Hit THANKS BUTTON if you like my work!
    got a guestion

I see the blue icon for opening up the app drawer is still the stock TW3 icon. Can you mod this icon as well? (TW4 blue icon looks like this: click )

Good idea, dude :) I'll take a look at it, should be no problem..
    Thank you very much for your nice words, thats a good motivation to keep up the work :)
    got a guestion

I see the blue icon for opening up the app drawer is still the stock TW3 icon. Can you mod this icon as well? (TW4 blue icon looks like this: click )
    Sorry but at the moment there are no plans to add ICS Animations...

No problem. I´m using your great theme since JVQ Release.
    Keep on this great work! :)