[THEME] Kspec's Monster in black and white status bars for CM-5.0.7test2 [May/19/10]

Search This thread

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
@brandenk - i'm currently using your kspec version 1.0 enomother 1.5.1 theme (with a stock ERE36B ROM), but prefer this theme because the time/carrier name are not blacked out like they are on the kspec version 1.0 enomother 1.5.1 version. i'm still new with Android and don't know if the "blacked out" time/carrier name is ROM related. if i understand correctly, to get the full features Kspec Lite v0.93 CM5b5, i need to flash CM beta 5 first. Yes? my preference is to use a stock ERE36B ROM with your Kspec Lite v0.93 CM5b5; if this won't work, i would be grateful if you (or anyone else) can direct me to a similar theme.

i apologize for going slightly off topic... thanks in advance to those who respond. :)

Your best bet is to do a backup from the recovery screen before you make any changes. Then flash the Xtreme version of my theme which is the entire CyanogenMod beta5 ROM plus my enhancements. Then flash my newest lite theme to have the most up to date version of my theme.

Feb 10, 2010
Franklin, TN
twitter.com
I never really noticed this before, but is it normal that when sliding the unlock slider or moving from one page to another that certain widgets lose resolution quality?

See pictures for example

Attachments

• snap20100213_222533.jpg
    snap20100213_222533.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 94
  • snap20100213_231202.jpg
    snap20100213_231202.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

krumb

Jun 9, 2007
Dallas, TX
I wish the LITE version had all the ringtones...I loved my Muppets ring-tone and Power Rangers message notification.

zidane

Oct 18, 2007
how can i remove the launcher web and phone buttons back to the custom rom's style?
i like everything else in the theme but the 1 problem is that everytime i hit the web on the launcher, it opens up the homepage

Paraglider1982

Jan 16, 2010
how can i remove the launcher web and phone buttons back to the custom rom's style?
i like everything else in the theme but the 1 problem is that everytime i hit the web on the launcher, it opens up the homepage
I want to remove it, too.
I really like the theme but I don't like the modded launcher with the buttons.

And I'm also waiting for an kspec lite update for 5.02 :)

mikebeatrice

Jan 13, 2010
Love the theme, but was wondering if you could please remove the boot animation from future builds so it doesn't replace any custom boots (like the cyanogen boot). I know I can always just push it back in there... but I don't really see why it's needed in the theme update.

Thanks for the hard work!

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
Love the theme, but was wondering if you could please remove the boot animation from future builds so it doesn't replace any custom boots (like the cyanogen boot). I know I can always just push it back in there... but I don't really see why it's needed in the theme update.

Thanks for the hard work!

CM boot animation is 4.5MB and the stock one is 2MB so I am going to stick with the stock animation for space. If you dont want the stock animation the lite theme update and the add-on dont change it so use that.

Last edited: