• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Theme] - Kuma Style v.2 - 2.2 Compatible (Updated 9/07/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
Ummmm... anyone who wants to get into the Beta can... sooooooo... how is that a select few?

how though?

You say "anyone" can. Im sure all of us here want to get in on it.

But again how?

you said "Any registrations that haven't been emailed as well, have not and will not be accpted."

What exactly does that mean? Like I signed up, but didnt get my admin approval yet. Does this statement say you wont be accepting anymore? If not, just wanted clarification on how "anyone" can get into the beta.

Not trying to sass at all, just trying to get in. I think this could be one of the greatness theme out once it gets released.

smw6180

Oct 31, 2007
Bear, DE
how though?

You say "anyone" can. Im sure all of us here want to get in on it.

But again how?

you said "Any registrations that haven't been emailed as well, have not and will not be accpted."

What exactly does that mean? Like I signed up, but didnt get my admin approval yet. Does this statement say you wont be accepting anymore? If not, just wanted clarification on how "anyone" can get into the beta.

Not trying to sass at all, just trying to get in. I think this could be one of the greatness theme out once it gets released.

I missed it at first too. There's a set of instructions on the op that tells you what to do.

TJDuckett

Oh ok I see
he made an change to the instructions 2 days ago (which was after I had already registered there)
I'll do that one last final step and see what happens

All I said to do was shoot me an email that said you've signed up and the name you've signed up under (which is the same as your few name).... and ill approve.

Glad it cleared up

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

zenko84

Aug 3, 2010
Chicago
I did what was said but still haven't been appoved. but I also know u been busy as hell with everything. so take your time I have waited this long I can wait longer your theme is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.