[THEME] LG G3 NavBar Softkey Themes

Which 3 NavBar Themes should I make next? Top 3 take it!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

I-IoLLoW

Oct 1, 2013
Pittsburgh
One question. I have installed one of the themes from your first post. I have installed G3 Tweaksbox and also activated the Theme Mod. But I can't use the themed icons. It remains original. Is this mod compatible with Android Lollipop? I use Cloudy G3 2.5.

+1.

Tried everything, cannot get them to work.

No, it is not compatible with lollipop. I have too many things going on outside of xda to port these to lollipop but there is a tutorial that P_toti made on how to port them yourself. Anyone who wants to port them, post already ported themes, whatever - feel free. I simply don't have the time and not sure when I will get the time to do so.

Miniricho

Dec 21, 2012
Do believe it is not usable with lollipop, had the same problem. I installed Xstana with Xposed and it does the same thing though!

S

Superwolf77

I also installed xstana and can use the not premium features. Can I also use other themes with this xstana?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

dornz

Feb 19, 2013
What Android version are you using?

Sent from my LG-H830 using XDA-Developers mobile app
1460725947827.jpg1460725957908.jpg Hi on MM v30f Xposed is working but when i go in to change it after installing apk theme in i have just 2 options stock white or black. Its really anoying since nav bar themes here on thread are insane ?

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA-Developers mobile app

I-IoLLoW

Oct 1, 2013
Pittsburgh
View attachment 3719607View attachment 3719608 Hi on MM v30f Xposed is working but when i go in to change it after installing apk theme in i have just 2 options stock white or black. Its really anoying since nav bar themes here on thread are insane ?

I'm sorry. These themes didn't even work on lollipop. I stated clearly in OP that they had to be on KitKat. P_toti has come up with a way to make them work on lollipop with his G3 tweaks box but they all have to be re-done as brand new apks. I am unsure if they will work on MM and have since moved onto the LG G5. I simply have not had time to update these themes..... :-/

dornz

Feb 19, 2013
I'm sorry. These themes didn't even work on lollipop. I stated clearly in OP that they had to be on KitKat. P_toti has come up with a way to make them work on lollipop with his G3 tweaks box but they all have to be re-done as brand new apks. I am unsure if they will work on MM and have since moved onto the LG G5. I simply have not had time to update these themes..... :-/

My bad i missed that( KK) anyways no prob hopefully il find something else ?

mkpcxxl

Jan 14, 2015
Cambrils
My bad i missed that( KK) anyways no prob hopefully il find something else

Hi domz,

this may help you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/themes-apps/mod-g2-g3-softkeys-lollipop-marshmallow-t3292164

At the bottom of the first post is the link to some nav bar themes for G3TW that works also in Marshmallow.
The second link is for screenshots of the themes.
For example I have the "White G3 logo" and works very well.

Regards
mkpcxxl

Reactions: I-IoLLoW and dornz

dornz

Feb 19, 2013
Reactions: I-IoLLoW

O201

Oct 21, 2017
Does any one has a marshmallow Lg navigation bar theme

im tired of looking for it on the hole internet, but i just found it without the qslide icon and the +capture bottom, does anyone know?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *New* NavBar Softkey Themes!

WARNING
    PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS - I am sadly too busy to answer questions that have already been answered here! ;)
    REQUIRES ROOT AND G3TWEAKSBOX!!

This is a disclaimer: While this has been tested I am not responsible for ANY damage done to your device. I take no responsibility for bootloops, soft bricks, hard bricks, living brick monsters, your phone proving an omnipotent being fallible(thus negating all existence), your great aunt smoking bath salts, flying monkeys, hot pockets, obamacare, dingleberries, carnivorous dingleberries or Sundays. Use at your own risk!!

Secondary disclaimer: If you have carnivorous dingleberries then you have bigger problems to worry about - but for any phone related questions feel free to message me on here either privately or in the thread.

You can install these like regular apks - HOWEVER - YOU NEED TO BE ROOTED AND USING G3 TWEAKSBOX FOR THESE TO WORK! Navigation Themes must be ENABLED! The Doctor Who Icons may be too big/cut off - I will fix it when I can - until then you can just resize the navbar with tweaksbox. Icons for a lot of these were not my original design - I simply cleaned them up and/or altered them to my liking. All icons used are freeware so if you use them please don't take credit or attempt to profit off of them. I never ask for donations but if you like/use it you could always hit that thanks button! ;)

These should also work on any variant of the G3 - G2 softkey themes work for us as well. ;) Feel free to use these however you like(following the above stipulations). They are free for all. FOSS4LIFE!

How to install: Install like a regular apk(Make sure 'unknown sources' is checked in Settings->Security), then go to Settings->Display->Home Touch Buttons->Color and select the theme you want. Ensure that "Enable Navigation Bar mod" is turned on in themes->navigation section of tweaksbox. May require a reboot the first time but after that you should be able to select the theme and it will change instantly.​

Previews

Horror Black Gradation(Just in time for Halloween!)
    horrorgrey.png

Horror Blacked Out
    preview.png

Doctor Who Black Gradation Doctor Who is a registered trademark of the BBC
    doctorwhoblack.png

Doctor Who TARDIS Blue Gradation
    doctorwhoblue.png

Iron Man Black Gradation Iron Man is a registered trademark of Marvel
    ironmanblack.png

Iron Man Hot Rod Red Gradation
    ironmanred.png

Android L-G3
    preview.png

Android L-G3 Metallic
    preview.png

Android L-G3 Gold Shine
    preview.png

Android LG-G3
    preview.png

Android LG-G3 Metallic
    preview.png

Android LG-G3 Gold Shine
    preview2.png

Android L Matrix Theme
    preview.png

*NEW* POLL WINNERS!(More to follow!)

*NEW*Batman
    Batman is a registered trademark of DC Comics. Created by Bob Kane.
    preview.png

*NEW*The Joker
    Joker is a registered trademark of DC Comics.
    joker.png

*NEW*Autobots
    Transformers are a registered trademark of Michael Bay Hasbro.
    preview.png

*NEW*Decepticons
    Transformers are a registered trademark of Michael Bay Hasbro.
    preview.png

*NEW*TETRIS
    tetris.png

Downloads:
    See Attachments below!
    NHL Nav Bar Themes

NHL NavBar Softkey Themes for the LG G3!
    I will use this space to post NHL Navbar Softkey themes for the LG G3. All logos are registered trademarks of the NHL. I will take requests and complete them as time allows - please be patient. I will also apologize up front because there is a list of teams I will not make. I am very sorry if your favorite team is on the list - I mean no disrespect but my Pittsburgh roots will not allow me to make the following: Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Redwings, Washington Capitols and New York Rangers. Again, I apologize if this is against the spirit of XDA but it's non-negotiable. Lol.
    Please follow the directions above to install and use these. Must have root and G3Tweaksbox. Also, the button layout may look misaligned in the preview but I assure you they will be aligned just fine on your navbar. Again I will fix this when I have time(there aren't enough hours in a day).

Previews
    NHL
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    preview.png

LA Kings
    preview.png

Vancouver Canucks
    preview.png

St. Louis Blues
    preview1.png

New Jersey Devils
    preview.png

Boston Bruins
    preview.png

Chicago Blackhawks
    preview1.png

Colorado Avalanche
    preview.png

Downloads:
    See Attachments below!​
    NFL Navbar Themes

NFL NavBar Softkey Themes for the LG G3!
    I will use this space to post NFL Navbar Softkey themes for the LG G3. All logos are registered trademarks of the NFL. I will take requests and complete them as time allows - please be patient. I will also apologize up front because there is a list of teams I will not make. I am very sorry if your favorite team is on the list - I mean no disrespect but my Pittsburgh roots will not allow me to make the following: Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens and the New England Patriots. Again, I apologize if this is against the spirit of XDA but it's non-negotiable. Lol.
    Please follow the directions above to install and use these. Must have root and G3Tweaksbox. Also, the button layout may look misaligned in the preview but I assure you they will be aligned just fine on your navbar. Again I will fix this when I have time(there aren't enough hours in a day).

Previews

Pittsburgh Steelers
    preview.png

Dallas Cowboys
    preview.png

San Francisco 49ers
    preview1.png

Buffalo Bills
    preview.png

Philadelphia Eagles
    preview.png

San Diego Chargers
    preview.png

Indianapolis Colts
    preview.png

Denver Broncos
    preview.png

Green Bay Packers
    preview.png

New Orleans Saints
    preview.png

Oakland Raiders
    preview.png

Cincinnati Bengals
    preview.png

Chicago Bears
    preview2.png

Houston Texans
    texans.png

Kansas City Chiefs
    chiefs.png

Tennessee Titans
    titans.png

Detroit Lions
    lions.png

Minnesota Vikings
    preview.png

Miami Dolphins
    preview.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa.png

Arizona Cardinals
    arizona.png

Download: AndroidFileHost
    Atlanta Falcons
    falcons.png

Seattle Seahawks
    preview.png

Downloads:
    See Attachments below!​
    Pending requests - break

I have a big backlog of requests and will TRY to knock some of them out this weekend. If you have a request posted and have seen me take someone else's request that came after yours it is only because that particular request was a quick edit of an existing navbar. I am starting some major theming projects which will take my attention away from these so if I dont get to them this weekend it may be a month or so before I get back to them. That being said, you can continue to post requests here and I will complete them eventually. Please be patient and understanding and it will pay off for you, friends. The short list of navbars I want to do before the break is as follows:
    FC Bayern Munich White with Red Glow
    Arizona Cardinals
    Atlanta Falcons
    Blue Matrix Theme
    If I do not finish those I apologize but I will try. All requests will be completed eventually.
    The only navbars I will make sure I complete are the winners from the poll that ends tomorrow because I consider those a prior commitment. :)
    As always thank you for understanding and stay tuned not only for these but some really awesome stuff coming here and in the Sprint threads. :)
    Ridiculous you won't make teams because of your dislike.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

It's ridiculous that you quote the whole op :) He's the op, he's the one doing all the work, he makes all the rules. You don't like it, make your own.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone