[THEME] LG Keyboard Themes [21.01.2015]

Search This thread

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
hello. can you make Android L Full in white with all the symbols? like the first one. :good:
Do you want android l white with stock LG icons?

Awesome work on the themes. One suggestion/request, Can you make the black material theme pure black for the next update? That way we can benefit more from the pixels being off when black, the current black that you have now is not completely black, this would help for people who message alot. Thanks again for the great work!!!!
Updated the black theme. Uninstall the previous before installing this one.

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
Would it be too much to ask for the same thing with the dark material design? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
preview.png
Posted the theme. :D

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
Anyway to get the G2 keyboard theme working on the G3 keyboard? Thanks.
Every G2 keyboard theme are working fine except with that of preview text color being black on every theme.
There's also an overlapping bug while choosing symbol by pressing the alphabets.

Sent from my LG-D802

Cyber Warrior

Feb 18, 2011
New York
forums.theandroidchannel.com
Regarding the overlapping of the symbols bug..
On my previous G3 I had software version 11c and everything worked and looked great. I received a replacement device the other day which has version 12b and now see the symbols bug. I included some screenshots. Will this be updated with a fix? ...and once we get Lollipop are we gonna see the same bug again?

Left image is with both symbols removed from the bottom row, fixes problem but if you enter the url text field in a browser theres overlapping.. e.g. middle image.
The right image is with one symbol enabled, slight overlapping. Same happens when entering the url field of a browser e.g. middle image.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone