[Theme ] Little Big Planet v0.4.5 [CM 4.2.8.1] UPDATED 12/16/09

Search This thread

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
This theme was created in responce to a request in the Theme Request thread. Contributor thanks go out to Cyanogen, djengizz, Stericson, ZilverZurfarn, and many others.

Disclaimer
"I" am not responsible for any damages done to "your" phone. No one is "forcing you" to download and install this, so by downloading "you agree" that "you" are doing this at "your" own free will. I will do my best to help with any problems encountered but "I" will not be held responsible if "you" brick your phone, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis. Please do some research if "you" have any concerns about the features included in this theme before flashing it!!! "YOU" are choosing to make these modifications, and if "you" point the finger at "me" for messing up your device, "I" will laugh at "you".

Supported ROM(s)
This theme is made to work for: Cyanogen's v4.2.8.1

Features
*Icons inspired by Little Big Planet
**Stericson's New Lockscreen
***More Soon (See ToDo Section)

Download
(New Lockscreen)LBP-0.4.5 - 13.5MB

Wallpaper

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

==ToDo's==
*More Framework changes
*New Wallpapers
*Update a few icons
*Misc. Changes

==Change Log==
Same as previous version!
Compatible with CM 4.2.8.1

Updated for CM 4.2.7.1

Updated for CM 4.2.6

Updated for CM 4.2.5
New lockscreen design
Updated dialer
A few color changes

Small color changes
CM 4.2.4 compatible
Two versions: with and without new lockscreen

0.3]
Initial release
Custom Boot Image
More framework changes
Status Bar Fixes
Misc. Changes

Maps Icon Completed
Alarm Clock Icon Completed
Calendar Icon Completed
Market Icon Completed
Contacts Icon Completed
Icons Optimized
Some changes in Launcher.apk
Some changes in Framework
Some changes in Phone.apk
Added new lockscreen from Android 2.0 Stock theme (thanks djengizz )

Gmail Icon Completed
YouTube Icon Completed
Settings Icon Completed
Messaging Icon Completed
Camera Icon Completed
Email Icon Completed
Music Icon Completed
Browser Icon Completed
Gallery Icon Completed

Attachments

• device.jpg
    device.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 22,179
  • Lock.jpg
    Lock.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,930
  • unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 21,796
  • Dialer.png
    Dialer.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,820
  • list.jpg
    list.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 22,052
  • LockscreenNEW.jpg
    LockscreenNEW.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 20,628
  • DIALERNEW.png
    DIALERNEW.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 20,400
Last edited:

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
"Dark"er theme might be better? Dunno lol its preference maybe a poll? Sackboy BG something of this nature? http://g1wallz.com/little-big-planet-ss-g1-wallpapers/ ... Icons are lookin nice more is better. The hover over and outline color like Sir Mez or Opasha is cool if u are takin that route. Good Luck

Hey thanks for the suggestions and link to that wallpaper. I'll definitely include it. I hadn't decided on the color scheme yet. I threw that wallpaper on just to have something to show for the screenshot. I had just wiped,etc. and flashed the latest SenseHero.

I'm still working on the icons. Trying to come up with ideas for the apps I havent completed yet. I already finished Maps and Voice search but I did something wrong and the icons didnt change when I flashed. Maybe I forgot to add the apk's in ._.'

Also, I'll have a look at the hover's your talking about. Thanks.

oshizzle1991

Aug 1, 2009
Vancouver WA
YES! FINALLY SOMEONE IS THEMEING FOR SENSEHERO! imo its the fastest/smoothest hero rom out there, and the fact that the new update lets us CHOOSE what bfs kernal we want....anyways, i really like the icons, but yeah maybe a darker app menu? are you going to customize the htc.ime at all?

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
YES! FINALLY SOMEONE IS THEMEING FOR SENSEHERO! imo its the fastest/smoothest hero rom out there, and the fact that the new update lets us CHOOSE what bfs kernal we want....anyways, i really like the icons, but yeah maybe a darker app menu? are you going to customize the htc.ime at all?

Yes. I do plan on customizing the HTC.ime. I'm thinking either darker keys, transparent background or both. Question though, what do you mean by darker app menu?

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
http://static-cache.ipodtouchfans.com/imgcache2/37491.png <~~~ click here

found it... just searching around..look neat not the blue BG tho. but it's it's for iCAN'T .. do those Icon launcher come like that?.. or do you have to find a pic and CROP it out? i.e. the gmail ICON

As you can see by the picture in the link you posted, for example the Music icon, some pictures I found fit perfectly enough for my tastes that I used it as is. These would be: Music, Browser and Albums in my screenshot. The rest I took a picture and edited it, putting things in and taking things out.

For the Gmail icon I simply took a normal Gmail Icon (the red/white envelope) and a picture of that girl who simply had her arms up in the air. I cut the cropped the arms out and placed them behind the envelope and moved her fingers around to simulate her holding the envelope.

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
Im starting to understand why there are a lot of Hero themes but not a lot of themes for Hero (ROMs). I havent been able to get v1.2 to boot up since release. My screenshot was based on 1.1.1, updating from 1.1.1 to the "Full Build" 1.2 has resulted in nothing but boot loops. I've tried wiping, repairing ext, repartitioning my card from scratch but nothing. I can successfully boot up any other type of ROM except for Hero ROMs. So for now I'm going to make this for CM 4.2.3.1 and then port it to SenseHero once I can figure out how to get it up and running again =(

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
I think a background from the game might be best. Maybe a pictue of the king or queen. Or maybe even a picture of the worlds like when the SackPerson is using the Ps3 controller, (I cant remember what they call that part of the game.)

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
You Should Change The Time To The Color White Cause Its Kinda Hard To See

I will. It was just something I forgot to do before I flashed it. I didn't even notice until I looked at the screenshot. It will definately be fixed before release. Looking into a color scheme now and the remainder of the status bar icons.