[Theme] Luminescence & |Continuum - [CM 4.2.14.1] UPDATED 02.12.10

Search This thread

AnderWeb

Jan 27, 2010
I was the previous claimer, and maybe i missunderstood my own ticker issue, so sorry so much ;)

boldfilter

Feb 26, 2009
Cool wallpaper

Attachments

• Xenomorph_Under_Glass.jpg
    Xenomorph_Under_Glass.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 26

armoredraven

Apr 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I was the previous claimer, and maybe i missunderstood my own ticker issue, so sorry so much ;)

No problem whatsoever! Thanks for leading me to that issue though, I got the tickers to be white now.

---

I posted a new update (1.4).
In this update I made a lot of minor changes that add to the dark effect.
I added my own framework edits instead of using enoch's ones. No major change done to the home screen, but this is a pretty big update.

I won't be releasing too much for this theme now, as I'm working on my next theme. I've got some preview pics, but I don't want to post them just yet :)
If you really want to see, PM me or something (The theme isn't as dark as this one)

Thanks for the support guys!

ignites

Nov 16, 2009
Hey, loving this theme man. Really clean looking. Props. However, in the new update I noticed that while unlocking the phone via the patern the icons turn green instead of blue. Is this happening to others as well or just me?

Thanks

armoredraven

Apr 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Hey, loving this theme man. Really clean looking. Props. However, in the new update I noticed that while unlocking the phone via the patern the icons turn green instead of blue. Is this happening to others as well or just me?

Thanks

That would be because I never changed those files... Not exactly sure which ones they are. I think they are those big circles in framework-res. In the older update I may have used the blue ones from Enoch, but I replaced them with the stock files in 1.4. Guess I forgot... I'll release a fix later

Freddan80

Aug 11, 2009
Gothenburg
First of all, I want to complement you on a really great theme, Thanks for making it.

I installed the update yesterday and noticed you had changed the overall style of the theme (buttons and such) and I have to say they doesn't look as crisp as the old buttons and it's kind of hard to see what radio buttons that is selected.

Thanks again for the theme.

Ziltoid

Aug 8, 2009
First of all, I want to complement you on a really great theme, Thanks for making it.

I installed the update yesterday and noticed you had changed the overall style of the theme (buttons and such) and I have to say they doesn't look as crisp as the old buttons and it's kind of hard to see what radio buttons that is selected.

Thanks again for the theme.

I agree. I liked the buttons from the previous version. I dont know if this was brought up as well ... when I pull down the notification bar on a current call, the text that shows 'current call' is black, making it almost impossible to see. Though its not a big deal. Still loving the theme. :)

SD2691

Jan 18, 2010
Tulsa

I've been using this on SuperD and its by far my favorite theme ever. A 1.9.2 (SuperD) release would be incredible!

armoredraven

Apr 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Man, I guess I'll eventually have to port this over to SuperD... I'm still kind of short on time right now, and still working on my new theme.

If anyone wants to help me with porting it over, please post or message me!