[THEME]MiUi_Decepticon

Search This thread

MagnusRagnarok

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2009
CYBERTRON
MyUi_DECEPTICON​

this is just something i threw together so i could flash miui (sounds like my u i)
i just hated the wood so i replaced it with metal. i liked the speed of this rom but still missing too many features of cm6 for my taste. i can appreciate it though and will be working on it. it includes working hulu with all the fixes and i themed the kb to match. enjoy :D

just flash over v1.05
anyone willing to test with 1.08 please report back, im going to bed

DOWNLOAD MyUi_DECPTICON

Last edited:

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I knew you couldnt resist!!! With Launcher Pro this ROM is a freakin win!! I love MIUI except for the lame ass launcher.

Will flash with 1.08 and hope things don't blow up haha

What exactly do you miss from cm6? I'm not missing much of anything myself.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I flashed and don't get the cool lock screen change or anything. I do have the new fonts though :(

Maybe related to me being on 1.08 but I don't know. What file is that change located in?

MagnusRagnarok

Dec 31, 2009
CYBERTRON
Looking forward to your continued work on this rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

well see where it goes from here :D

I knew you couldnt resist!!! With Launcher Pro this ROM is a freakin win!! I love MIUI except for the lame ass launcher.

Will flash with 1.08 and hope things don't blow up haha

What exactly do you miss from cm6? I'm not missing much of anything myself.

my cmsettings, and cmparts that let me edit and control everything w/o modding. an app drawer,setcpu working;no kernel yet.power options for reboot are missing as well.

if i continue to use i have a few more ideas to add. the launcher is rather lame as well. i feel like i lost tech switching from adw,however it is so fast, not sure if that was the rom itself or adw sucking ass.

I flashed and don't get the cool lock screen change or anything. I do have the new fonts though :(

Maybe related to me being on 1.08 but I don't know. What file is that change located in?

its a bunch of framework edits. lemme see what is changed in the update and ill make a new one. i doubt the framework was edited so, it shouldnt be hard. dont have a ton of time, my girls in the hospital; gotta go see her.....

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Okay I'll try that update when you get it. I just use Launcher Pro myself and its a win!

MagnusRagnarok

Dec 31, 2009
CYBERTRON
Screenshots in the OP are corrupt - not showing up. I'd definitely like to see how this looks, someone post a screeny!

not sure where youre viewing from but they show up on all 7 of my pc's and both evo's and my hero. might want to try another pc. i can verify that they are not corrupt; if they were no one else could see them either and pps wouldve requested pics by now, or just said hey no pics are showing up.

stkman32

May 1, 2010
Lakewood, OH
thx man...i flashed and still got the gift box lock screen...did i do something wrong? All else is outstanding so far!! Can't wait for more!!

tomh1979

Jun 22, 2010
York, PA
flashed on the 1.08, some of it appears to work, however my red carbon swype is gone, give's it a black them, which can be bad since when it's guessing which words you mean you can't see some of them since they are black on black, lol, but mostly it's not bad other then that and the lock screen was my last one i had, lol, can you make a clear theme such as like Riptides9 he did for froyo, that would be sick.