[THEME] [MiXplorer] Material Design theme by marciozomb13

Search This thread

Thebear j koss

Sir how can i use material white for white and Xda theme for dark?how i export 2 theme?
You can import as many themes as you like, just click on the mit files and choose to import them into mixplorer. As far as automatic day/night, light/dark, it is not implemented in mixplorer. It is easy to switch themes in mixplorer though, in settings of the app the first option will show all your themes that are imported, just choose the 1 you want to use. Screenshot_20220604-145530.png

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
Yeah my bad, I wasn't taking into account themes vs. Skins. Either way there is no automatic implementation of day/night switch in mixplorer
You can't have more than one theme loaded at the same time, but you can apply a skin over the theme. MiX supports a skin for dark mode. You can cleverly create 2 skins over the same theme, a dark and a light.

Reactions: Thebear j koss

Thebear j koss

You can't have more than one theme loaded at the same time, but you can apply a skin over the theme. MiX supports a skin for dark mode. You can cleverly create 2 skins over the same theme, a dark and a light.
Yup, I know. I have created my own skins in the past. I was trying to help the user above and forgot about the themes vs. skins.

Reactions: marciozomb13

alexmercer48

Oct 2, 2022
Unable to apply the theme. I extracted the zip file. But when I click on the mit file, it does not show any pop up. It just opens like a folder and shows me the files inside.

Any help? Just download MiXplorer, so I am new to this.

Thebear j koss

Thanks for the themes. Is there any way I can automate switching to Dark/Light modes depending on the system theme?
Nope. MiXplorer uses it's own theme engine not tied to system theme at all. Thankfully. Never have to worry about the awful theming google has unleashed with material 3 Monet theming. You can download the light theme and dark theme and switch whenever you like right from MiXplorer settings.

iamMG

Jun 12, 2012
New Delhi
OnePlus 7 Pro
Nope. MiXplorer uses it's own theme engine not tied to system theme at all. Thankfully. Never have to worry about the awful theming google has unleashed with material 3 Monet theming. You can download the light theme and dark theme and switch whenever you like right from MiXplorer settings.
Thanks.
Is it possible to change by some value in some particular app database file? I have Tasker installed. Maybe it automate theme switching?

iamMG

Jun 12, 2012
New Delhi
OnePlus 7 Pro
I accidentally deleted the files. :(
OneDrive links are opening up blank folders.
Screenshot:
1671423231936.png

I request you to please upload your creations to other places, maybe Github, so that they are more accessible. :)

Edit: I opened the links via my mobile and the folders showed up. Downloaded successfully!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Another theme for the king of file managers, the amazing MiXplorer by @HootanParsa

Nothing to explain here: the modern Google "eye destroyer" white and blue (slightly based on Google Files app) with dual tone MD 2 icons, not exacly pure Material yet beautiful.

I'm offering these themes "as is", I'm not comfortable (and don't have much time) to deal with requests, please only report missing icons or something like that.

Installation:
    Just open MiXplorer, select the mit file and click "import". Profit.
    NOTE: If you downloaded it as a zip, just rename the extension to MIT.
    Please hit thank you if you like my work.

Google Pixel 4 XL Screenshot 1.png
    Google Pixel 4 XL Screenshot 2.png

Grab it here

Changelog:
    v 1.0 - Initial release
    v 1.5 - Updated a couple of icons
    v 1.6 - Added social icons
    I have updated the themes with some new icons, nothing fancy but you can check it out.
    Amoled and XDA are now downloadable.