• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME] [MiXplorer] MetrialOS theme by marciozomb13

Search This thread

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
Material Design 2.0 is coming...
Keep yellow folder or change to the accent blue?
Screenshot__20210115_171237.png

4umexdeeay

Feb 28, 2014
San Francisco
Thanks marciozomb13 for these wonderful themes, especially Windows Explorer Black Red! 😎 👍

I wanted to tweak a couple things...
[...and learned from this thread about going to Settings/Skins/Add/New, making the adjustments then saving...and then later on if need be, clicking on the newly created Skin and selecting "Edit" to tinker even further.]

...but could use some more guidance.

1) I'd like to add some more contrast here:
(ie the top black bar and dark blue text)

Screenshot_20210313-174546_MiXplorer - Copy.jpg

What are the names of these fields/settings?

2) It's unclear how to change the fonts...

Screenshot_20210313-174615_MiXplorer - Copy.jpg

...tapping on any of the font fields activates a blinking cursor. Should I just type the name of a font in each of the fields?

I'd like to change the font to "Roboto Medium".
I downloaded this from Google Fonts in case...

Screenshot_20210313-174702_MiXplorer - Copy.jpg

Screenshot_20210313-174756_MiXplorer - Copy.jpg

...but am not sure how to proceed.

If you or anyone reading this can clarify on both questions, it'd be appreciated. 🙂

Cheers

TiTiB

Jun 19, 2015
Earth, for now
Start here:
...there's a pic that tells all about what's what.

This explains how to use custom fonts.

Reactions: 4umexdeeay

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
Start here:
...there's a pic that tells all about what's what.

This explains how to use custom fonts.
A pretty decent guide here too.

Reactions: 4umexdeeay

Valour549

Sep 20, 2015
Okay, I've read through every single post in this thread as well as the FAQ thread and [Tutorial] Themes & Skins thread.

Yet every time I edit your theme (either change an icon, or delete the Fonts folder because I don't want any font changes), I can no longer import it, doing so gives "Failed".

In this video I change mit extensions to zip, I grab an icon from one theme, paste it into the other theme. I change extension from zip back to mit. I hit import and it fails.

I have also tried doing it the long way, where after changing extension to zip, I actually extract the folders, replace icons, then archive back into zip, then change extension back to mit. This is what rsngfrce stated in a post.

But either way it made no difference.

TiTiB

Jun 19, 2015
Earth, for now
Okay, I've read through every single post in this thread as well as the FAQ thread and [Tutorial] Themes & Skins thread.

Yet every time I edit your theme (either change an icon, or delete the Fonts folder because I don't want any font changes), I can no longer import it, doing so gives "Failed".

In this video I change mit extensions to zip, I grab an icon from one theme, paste it into the other theme. I change extension from zip back to mit. I hit import and it fails.

I have also tried doing it the long way, where after changing extension to zip, I actually extract the folders, replace icons, then archive back into zip, then change extension back to mit. This is what rsngfrce stated in a post.

But either way it made no difference.
I hope you get a reply on this 'cuz it's something I too would like to try; kind of a mix-and-match thing.
(Thanks for the clear, concise video explanation)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use 7-zip on my pc to work. Try always extract. And careful to keep folder structure and use storage option to create the zip.
    Wow doing it on the PC worked. I was able to get rid of the fonts folder as well as change up the icons to my liking, and it imported fine.
    I decided to share my creation here with you.
    These are mit themes to import on the best file manager ever created: MiXplorer, by @HootanParsa.
    This first theme is based on Google Material Design 2.0, Windows Metro and iOS. Your MiX app will look modern and pleasant to use. Hope you like it but please note I'm offering these themes "as is", I'm not comfortable (and don't have much time) to deal with requests, please only report missing icons or something like that.

Installation:
    Just open MiXplorer, select the mit file and click "import". Voila.
    Please hit thank you if you liked my themes.

PSX_20190317_101357.jpg

tia8724114156393869286.jpg

Changelog:
    v 1.2 - Added db icon
    v 1.3 - Added internal memory drawer icon

Black Version
    White Version
    Update 1.2

Update 1.2 is live

Changed arrows in bookmarks to a more Windows-ish look