[Theme] Moar 2.1 Rom Status Bar Theme V1.7 Updated 2/28/16

Are you interested in custom status bar icons (color)

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Update 02/28/16
New apks added
Moar Control, SHealth, Svoice, Telecom, Teleservice and support apk's

Update 02/24/16
Updated for MOAR 2.1
Files affected Touchh Wiz, Framework-res, SystemUI, Settings, MMS, Contacts

Ok guys here is a very basic status bar theme. Below are some example of images I have changed. The signal icons work for 4,5 and 6 bars. In the Moar Mod Control please set under Notification Panel/Header Preferences/Header global color to on and set Pulldown Global Color to #FFFFFFFF or pure white. This will give the original colors designed into the mod. If you wish you can change those colors by adjusting the color to whatever you wish. No promise how they will look if you do so. In order to see the colored icons in the pulldown you Also need to modify under Notification Panel/Toggle Options/Choose Toggle Style you must select Custom. If there is an interest in this theme then I will continue to do more. So please give me some feedback and if you like it, please hit the thanks button.

Install Instructions
1. Download, check md5 and copy to phone.
2. Boot into recovery and install the zip. A wipe is up to you, as I have not been doing so.
3. Reboot and enjoy and leave some feedback.
4. Please read the large paragraph above for settings in Moar Control App.

Choice of two Incall screens

Theme_1_7_zpsfmwllpdb.gif~original
[/IMG]

MD5: d4350cf249eb26282f381141d226ccf4
Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911967023

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Ok guys here is a very basic status bar theme. Below are some example images of images I have changed. Also I have enlarged the pulldown images to 150% larger than the original images. The signal icons work for 4,5 and 6 bars.
In the Moar Mod Control please set under Notification Panel/Header Preferences/Header global color to on and set Pulldown Global Color to #FFFFFFFF or pure white. This will give the original colors designed into the mod. If you wish you can change those colors by adjusting the color to whatever you wish. No promise how they will look if you do so. If there is an interest in this theme then I will continue to do more. So please give me some feedback and if you like it, please hit the thanks button.

The flashlight in small, haven't found correct image yet.

View attachment 3527784

View attachment 3527785View attachment 3527786

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347851918

Awesome! Can't Wait To Try It Out!

Ok, have at it. Please check the MD5 before flashing. Havev't checked it myself yet as how long it takes to upload.

Reactions: sslbaron and GAPO

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Very nice.
Just so you know, the flashlight isn't really an icon, it's a vector drawable graphic. I've thought about converting it to a regular drawable but there isn't any code for that in the quickpanel toggle smali either right now either.

Thank you, very good reason why I could not find it. Found the images but could figured why they wouldn't work. Going to send a pm with q question.

Posted using Blue Tapatalk

Reactions: GAPO

mvaughn12

Oct 21, 2005
Aurora, CO
Not sure why i flashed it several times but when it reboots none of the new changes are there. Just the same stock icons . What am i missing? Ive also noticed programs ive had installed are no longer installed and have to be installed. Not sure why

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Not sure why i flashed it several times but when it reboots none of the new changes are there. Just the same stock icons . What am i missing? Ive also noticed programs ive had installed are no longer installed and have to be installed. Not sure why

What setting do you have set in the Moar Control app. In order to see the blue icons designed in the mod the control app must be set to #FFFFFFFF., which is white. There is nothing in the zip you flashed that would delete any of your installed apps. For the icons in the pulldown you must select under Notification Panel/Toggles Settings/Choose Toggle Style. Select the Custom option. What apps are now missing?

Keep me posted as to if you find what happen. As there is no reason what you described to have happened unless it is one in a million flukes.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I have a theme installed from the theme store could that be whats keeping the themed icon from loading?

Sorry I missed this post yesterday. The answer is no, installed themes do not affect most of the settings and icons in the status bar. Or at least not one I have tried. Go back 1 or 2 post and read what I advised another person to do. You probably did not set the global color to white and also did not change to custom icons in the notification panel.

mvaughn12

Oct 21, 2005
Aurora, CO
Its So Wierd I'm not seeing any part of theme eventhough I've flashed this several times

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Ok I Found it. Toggle Style also has to be set to white. It cant be set to custom toggle

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Under Toggle Style It has to be set to white and not custom or the theme won't load

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Well one part has to be set to white. You still have to select custom and as it says, must be set to white. Later I will review the install instructions and see if can't make clearer. Thanks for the feedback

Posted using my AWESOME modded Note 5 with Blue Transparent Tapatalk

Reactions: GAPO and mvaughn12

deviouskind

Feb 17, 2013
Baltimore
Its So Wierd I'm not seeing any part of theme eventhough I've flashed this several times

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Ok I Found it. Toggle Style also has to be set to white. It cant be set to custom toggle

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Under Toggle Style It has to be set to white and not custom or the theme won't load

Where is Toggle Style located?

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Where is Toggle Style located?

Edit: Nevermind I found it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update 02/28/16
    New apks added
    Moar Control, SHealth, Svoice, Telecom, Teleservice and support apk's

Update 02/24/16
    Updated for MOAR 2.1
    Files affected Touchh Wiz, Framework-res, SystemUI, Settings, MMS, Contacts

Ok guys here is a very basic status bar theme. Below are some example of images I have changed. The signal icons work for 4,5 and 6 bars. In the Moar Mod Control please set under Notification Panel/Header Preferences/Header global color to on and set Pulldown Global Color to #FFFFFFFF or pure white. This will give the original colors designed into the mod. If you wish you can change those colors by adjusting the color to whatever you wish. No promise how they will look if you do so. In order to see the colored icons in the pulldown you Also need to modify under Notification Panel/Toggle Options/Choose Toggle Style you must select Custom. If there is an interest in this theme then I will continue to do more. So please give me some feedback and if you like it, please hit the thanks button.

Install Instructions
    1. Download, check md5 and copy to phone.
    2. Boot into recovery and install the zip. A wipe is up to you, as I have not been doing so.
    3. Reboot and enjoy and leave some feedback.
    4. Please read the large paragraph above for settings in Moar Control App.

Choice of two Incall screens

Theme_1_7_zpsfmwllpdb.gif~original
    [/IMG]

MD5: d4350cf249eb26282f381141d226ccf4
    Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911967023
    Sorry guys, I just now saw that I forgot to change the multiple color WiFi icon back to blue when I was playing around. Unfortunately today I have no time to correct it. But promise to have it posted by Friday evening.

Edit: OK with tdunham finding what is causing the problem I think I can get this fixed. For now until I can do so, either don't use the theme or don't change your font. We think the font apk is making a call to settings apk for a bad .9.png image.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

More coming your way. Did some icon changes in framework. Still have 60% left to do in that apk. Also making some changes in the settings apk. I plan to post today or today what I have so far just so I can feedback. So check back late this evening or tomorrow.

Posted using my AWESOME modded Note 5 with Blue Transparent Tapatalk
    Some Red Icons would be Badass....

I agree, but u have no idea how work that would take. I have already changed/edited over 200-300 images. I did it a few years back for the EVO. Had a Blue, Red, Green and even a Purple Haze theme. Lol, I worked on making those for 3 weeks with 10 hour days. Never again! I was in love with the EVO:D

Sent from my SM-N920P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    I reboot it and same thing happens. It fine when it boots up no message just when i tap on font. So what i did was pick the font then add the status theme. Until i figure it out or u do no worries. This is a great theme and hard work. Better than stock lol. Thanks if u do find out let me know thanks for ur help

I had the same problem with the font
    Ok, found the problem.
    9.qmg images do not convert to .9.png images properly so that will have to be corrected. I will work with TW to get it patched. Tnx for the heads up on the problem guys. :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone