[Theme][Mod]Glossy Red,Black,Green,Lt Blue,Blue,Yellow,Pink! Gingerbread Keyboards

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Timberwolf671 Gingerbread Themed Keyboards (English Only!)

Warning! Will work for rooted custom roms only

Instructions
Please remove any other keyboards (LatinIMe, Gingerbread) installed before flashing this modded/themed Gingerbread KB. Use SDXAppRemoval.apk to remove for KB's installed with a theme or rom. You do not need to remove a previous TW671 GB KB before flashing another color. Only if you have another (LatinIMe, Gingerbread) KB installed other than Swype, Vlingo and some other not stock KB's.

Flash zip with CWM3
As always please give feedback

GBKBExample.jpg

YellowKB.jpg

Credit to: Camalot for the MTM Gingerbread KB found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=845162

Attachments

• TW671_GBKB_Black_Red.zip
    849.8 KB · Views: 290
  • TW671_GBKB_Blue_Black.zip
    853.2 KB · Views: 470
  • TW671_GBKB_Green_Black.zip
    853 KB · Views: 225
  • TW671_GBKB_LTBlue_Black.zip
    853.3 KB · Views: 271
  • TW671_GBKB_Pink_Black.zip
    853.3 KB · Views: 206
  • TW671_GBKB_Red_Black.zip
    851.8 KB · Views: 273
  • SdxAppRemoval-1.5.apk
    22.6 KB · Views: 171
  • TW671_GBKB_Yellow_Black.zip
    853.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Can this be renamed or something cause it wont let me install it... its says its trying to replace the android keyboard... and says unsuccessful..

Either you already have a GB KB installed or LatinMe.apk. Uninstall whichever one you have and then install. If have no way to unstall from Settings, Applications, Manage applications, All. Then you must use SDXAppremoval to remove the Android Keyboard.

Reactions: shane6374

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Either you already have a GB KB installed or LatinMe.apk. Uninstall whichever one you have and then install. If have no way to unstall from Settings, Applications, Manage applications, All then you must use SDXAppremoval to remove the Android Keyboard.

i know i got rid of the gingerbread one i had via titatanium and i even got rid of the latin one and still wouldnt install, i even changed the name of it and pushed it to system apps still wouldnt work and got force close on it :(

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
What rom and version are you using? And I assume you are rooted!

Edit: I saw you are using Bonsani. Let me make a zip to flash in CWM3.

Thank u that might help, im seriously not retarded when it comes to deleting system apps and installing them this is the first one that has given me trouble...

ill uninstall my current gingerbread keyboard again and wait for the flashable

Thank u so much!!!!

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
ok so these keyboards hate me!!! still no go even with the flashable :(

Any other suggestion...

Well you have just the end of my knowledge. Would like to have some feedback from others who have downloaded and installed. I wonder if they are having problems. How did you uninstall your previous GB KB?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Timberwolf671 Gingerbread Themed Keyboards (English Only!)

Warning! Will work for rooted custom roms only

Instructions
    Please remove any other keyboards (LatinIMe, Gingerbread) installed before flashing this modded/themed Gingerbread KB. Use SDXAppRemoval.apk to remove for KB's installed with a theme or rom. You do not need to remove a previous TW671 GB KB before flashing another color. Only if you have another (LatinIMe, Gingerbread) KB installed other than Swype, Vlingo and some other not stock KB's.

Flash zip with CWM3
    As always please give feedback

GBKBExample.jpg

YellowKB.jpg

Credit to: Camalot for the MTM Gingerbread KB found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=845162
    Looks nice!!! Any chance for a green and black gloss?

Ok give 10-15 Mins.
    Ok your green order with fries are hot and ready.
    thanks dude and it looks cool!!! :D

what about my shake?? :( :rolleyes: :D
    lol

Ok my dog just did for you! LMAO :D
    Can this be renamed or something cause it wont let me install it... its says its trying to replace the android keyboard... and says unsuccessful..

Either you already have a GB KB installed or LatinMe.apk. Uninstall whichever one you have and then install. If have no way to unstall from Settings, Applications, Manage applications, All. Then you must use SDXAppremoval to remove the Android Keyboard.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone