[Theme/Mods] Konikub's Theme Collection (1-13-11) Evo Elite + GB Colored Menus!!!

Search This thread

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
ALOYSIUS 5

I saw a Youtube video with a theme of mine as one of the features, and "just" for future reference :)...the name is pronounced (Co-Knee-Cub) - Like Coney Island, with a Cub running amok :)

All the themes I create will be based off of Myns latest ROM "Warm TwoPointTwo" which is from the newest OTA update of 3.70.651.1. The themes posted here will work on all ROMS with that update (3.70) :)

I have four themes up for download so far...EnamoRED, Mynimalist, Detox and the newest version of Aloysius :) It's has a ton of color in it...I tried not to lean towards one color more so than the other. Perhaps a little bit more blue and red, but I'd say it's fairly well balanced throughout.

Change Log:

- Full Color Menus (Gmail, Calendar, Mms, Mail, Browser, Rosie, Music, Twitter, Clock, Friend Stream, Contacts, Weather, and Camera)
- Colored Widgets (Music Widget, Message Widget, Twitter Widget, Friend Stream Widget, and Calendar Widget)
- Aloysius Themed Smooth Calendar Widget
- New Matte Themed Gingerbread Keyboard Included
- Raised Button Dialer (Newly Themed)
- A Few New Taskbar Icons
- New Lockscreen Notifcation Icons, and Unknown Album Art :)
- Full Color Clock App
- Aloysius Themed Launcher - I'm so in love with the looks of that launcher...lol.

Thanks goes to:

Myn - for the ROM of the year!!!
JsChiSurf - for all your AWESOME help in the past, present....and "God willing", future :)
aamikam - for the 4x5 layout! :)
reprod - for the best themed GingerBread Keyboard out there!!
Carl Cedergren - For the awesome widget Smooth Calendar!

If I forgot anyone else, please notify me...it's been hectic working on four themes ALL AT ONCE! :D

Confirmed working on MANY ROMS including...Fresh 3.5 and Mik Froyo v4.2!! :):) (With fresh a reinstall of his Rosie in necessary - I will be creating an update with his Rosie and the old school Detox launcher)

I created a 4x5 workspace homescreen with a 5 row app drawer version of Aloysius, and most to all the widget that come with ROMS have been altered to fit the new screen size. This version is "not for me" but was requested by several people and ultimatly decided to make one up. There will be widgets from apps in the market and others that may overlap some other icons, so you'll have to be creative with how you set up your screens :) This version will have limited support by me...as I won't flash this to my phone to work on it. I'll update it as I update the 4x4 version.

Screenshots of Aloysius 5 are found here:

aloysius11.png
aloysius18.png

aloysius25.png
aloysius20.png

aloysius12.png
aloysius13.png

aloysius22.png
aloysius15.png

aloysius14.png
aloysius16.png

aloysius17.png
aloysius21.png

Theme found here.....

Aloysius_5_01-08-11.zip-Signed <--- Works with ALL ROMS with 3.70 OTA update! (Updated 1-8-11)

Aloysius_4x5.zip <--- 4x5 Workspace Homescreens and 5 Row App Drawer! (Updated 1-8-11)

FLASHABLE UPDATES FOR ALOYSIUS 5

For those who would like color in the battery icon (I don't, lol...but not everyone likes black), I have created a Blue and Green Battery icon update. These are not the theme, only flashable updates to Aloysius 5.

bluebatteryupdate.png

Aloysius_5_BlueBattery.zip (Updated 1-8-11)

greenbatteryupdate.png

Aloysius_5_GreenBattery.zip (Updated 1-8-11)

Here is the 5 Row App Drawer for Aloysius only....it did not make the latest theme build, so here is an update zip flashable over A5 :)

aloysius25.png

5_Row_AppDrawer_Aloysius.zip

I have made up some "Colored Ginger Bread" menus.....thanks to Myn and rujelus22 for all their hard work on bringing Gingerbread Menus to our EVOs. I wanted to add a little bit of color to the mix :)

This is for A5.....just flash over your current Aloysius theme and you should be good to go.
:)

a5gbmenu00.png
a5gbmenu01.png

a5gbmenu03.png
a5gbmenu04.png

A5_GB_ColoredMenus.zip <--- For Aloysius 5 Only

GingerBread_Colored_Menus.zip <----- For those with no theme on Myn's ROM...and would like Colored Ginger Bread Menus :)

Here is your white dialer for Aloysius 5....and for any others out there that might want a white version of the Raised Button Dialer :) Flash over A5, as it contains all the color menus...ect. :)

whitedialer.png

White_RaisedButton_Dialer.zip

FLASHABLE MODS FOR MOST ROMS OR THEMES

For those who would a WP7 Themed GingerBread Keyboard, I have created one in a flashable zip. The keyboard is much darker, has few new symbols...and the keys are slightly bigger then the Original Gingerbread Keyboard! These is just the keyboard...flashable on any ROM!

wp7keyboard2.png

WP7_GingerBread_Keyboard.zip

This should fix the non-working Rosies/Launchers for those who use Fresh's ROM or his Rosie Layout :)

freshlayoutaloysiusrosi.png

Fresh_Layout_Aloysius_Rosie.zip

Here is the Aloysius Themed Smooth Calendar I made up for A5!!! Flashable on ANY ROM!!!!

aloysiussc.png

Aloysius_SmoothCalendar.zip

This is for MYN'S ROM...."NOT" Aloysius! So if you flash this, make sure you have no themes running on Myn's Rom :)

aloysius26.png

RaisedButton_Dialer.zip

Enjoy....more to come!!

Last edited:

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
EnamoRED 5

EnamoRED 5

Here is the reincarnation of EnamoRED....fit for the lastest Myn ROM 5! This was one of the first themes I did after Aloysius, I also did a blue twin of it called Sapphire (a few would remember, haha).

Well, here is it for 2.2 in full force....well, just about anyways. There is some green left here and there, but I'll get all of it...don't you worry. As with Aloysius there will be updates to this one, as this theme also has full colored menus! :)

There are some things I didn't turn red, like the menu icons....I felt it didn't need it. Your thoughts?

Here.....are the screenies!!

enamored00.png
enamored01.png

enamored02.png
enamored03.png

enamored04.png
enamored05.png

...and here is the theme!

EnamoRED_5-Signed

Enjoy! :):)

Last edited:

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
DETOX 5

DETOX 5

At long last....and only with the great assistance of my good friend JsChiSurf, I bring you DETOX 5!

For now I am sticking with the Gingerbread launcher, as I am really addicted to it :) I will be making a flashable update for those who use launchers with the original Rosie launcher....and would like the old school Detox launcher look (some of you will remember).

Thanks to cubanaso, who orignially brought this to us through the Nexus One! :)

detox00.png
detox01.png

detox02.png
detox03.png

Detox_5-Signed

For those interested in the older version of Rosie with the "Original" launcher to Detox....flash this over your Detox theme. This will work for Myns ROM as well! :)

detoxoriginal.png

Detox_5_OldSkool

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
Mynimal

This is a rather dark theme.....but I am rather partial to dark themes anyways, hence Myns ROM :) I re-themed the dialer just a bit, and I also re-themed the launcher. With this theme I wanted to do something a little less "Gingerbread" and a tad more "Mynimal" ;)

My ultimate goal for this theme was, less is more. So I made all the taskbar icons smaller then I usually have them (you can see them clearly smaller on your phone)...there is no color in this theme aside from the green through out the phone, and a touch here & there from the Myn ROM itself.

The new Gingerbread Menu Myn has coming for us as an optional install will look CRAZY hot with this theme! :)

Thank you to the original creator AbsoluteDesignz, and to Manup456 who finished it up for the Nexus One :) Thank you Gomorrah for the killer clock.

Screen shots.....

mynimal02.png
mynimal01.png

mynimal04.png
mynimal03.png

and the Theme....

Mynimal_Theme.zip

Mynimal_5_Clear.zip <----- Clear Statusbar and Rosie

Mynimal_5_SemiClear.zip <------ Semi-Clear Statusbar and Clear Rosie :)

Last edited:

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
EVO ELITE

Evo Elite

I stayed up all last night finishing this up....lol.

Here is Evo Elite, a previous theme I created that I'm bringing back to life. This version has a "few" new taskbar icons, and the rest are all the original Elite icons. I did have to update the battery to display 1-100% and also the charging animation. I slightly re-did the signal icons and 4G icons...and completely revamped the GPS icon all together :)

This was first thought up in mind for use with LauncherPro, although I orginally did put together a cheesy sense dock for those who didn't want to use LP.....but this time, I put alot of thought into the launcher & I hope you all like it as much as I do :)

Also for those who want to have the icons as I do for the apps as they are seen in these screen shots, I have a zip you can download with about 500+ glass icons (as seen)......simply use Desktop Visualizer to achive what you would like :)

Thank you aamikam for porting the Dusk Clock for us all!!

EVO ELITE!

elite00.png
elite01.png

EvoElite.zip

Here are the Glass Icons for the Elite Theme. This is NOT a flashable zip....download, and unzip to your desktop and then place folder on the root of your SD card. Use Desktop Visualizer or any app you prefer to create the look in the screenies :)

EliteGlassIcons.zip

Enjoy!!! :)

Last edited:

iMystery

May 27, 2009
Great, thanks man! Downloading now.

Edit: Working great, had no problems installing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jeffhbo

Jul 16, 2009
Southern California
Happy to see "2.2" in the title of your themes, lol. I was trying to port over a couple of your themes for personal use, using the theme porter app. It actually worked pretty well. But your actual themes are way better!

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
Great, thanks man! Downloading now.

Edit: Working great, had no problems installing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Glad to see it working! I actually forgot a few taskbar icons in EnamoRED...but will fix that here in a second. Definetly before I go to bed :)

Happy to see "2.2" in the title of your themes, lol. I was trying to port over a couple of your themes for personal use, using the theme porter app. It actually worked pretty well. But your actual themes are way better!

Nice to see you really, really wanted to use these themes at least :p I'm sure you did a fine job too! :)

nkawal

Aug 3, 2007
New York City
patiently waiting EVO Elite for 2.2. My latest Fresh is missing it. Can you incorporate some color on the launcherpro side?

kawasaki00

Jun 21, 2010
I am waiting on the aloysius theme, I had that on 3.2.3 and really like the icon colors and menu tweaks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ALOYSIUS 5

I saw a Youtube video with a theme of mine as one of the features, and "just" for future reference :)...the name is pronounced (Co-Knee-Cub) - Like Coney Island, with a Cub running amok :)

All the themes I create will be based off of Myns latest ROM "Warm TwoPointTwo" which is from the newest OTA update of 3.70.651.1. The themes posted here will work on all ROMS with that update (3.70) :)

I have four themes up for download so far...EnamoRED, Mynimalist, Detox and the newest version of Aloysius :) It's has a ton of color in it...I tried not to lean towards one color more so than the other. Perhaps a little bit more blue and red, but I'd say it's fairly well balanced throughout.

Change Log:

- Full Color Menus (Gmail, Calendar, Mms, Mail, Browser, Rosie, Music, Twitter, Clock, Friend Stream, Contacts, Weather, and Camera)
    - Colored Widgets (Music Widget, Message Widget, Twitter Widget, Friend Stream Widget, and Calendar Widget)
    - Aloysius Themed Smooth Calendar Widget
    - New Matte Themed Gingerbread Keyboard Included
    - Raised Button Dialer (Newly Themed)
    - A Few New Taskbar Icons
    - New Lockscreen Notifcation Icons, and Unknown Album Art :)
    - Full Color Clock App
    - Aloysius Themed Launcher - I'm so in love with the looks of that launcher...lol.

Thanks goes to:

Myn - for the ROM of the year!!!
    JsChiSurf - for all your AWESOME help in the past, present....and "God willing", future :)
    aamikam - for the 4x5 layout! :)
    reprod - for the best themed GingerBread Keyboard out there!!
    Carl Cedergren - For the awesome widget Smooth Calendar!

If I forgot anyone else, please notify me...it's been hectic working on four themes ALL AT ONCE! :D

Confirmed working on MANY ROMS including...Fresh 3.5 and Mik Froyo v4.2!! :):) (With fresh a reinstall of his Rosie in necessary - I will be creating an update with his Rosie and the old school Detox launcher)

I created a 4x5 workspace homescreen with a 5 row app drawer version of Aloysius, and most to all the widget that come with ROMS have been altered to fit the new screen size. This version is "not for me" but was requested by several people and ultimatly decided to make one up. There will be widgets from apps in the market and others that may overlap some other icons, so you'll have to be creative with how you set up your screens :) This version will have limited support by me...as I won't flash this to my phone to work on it. I'll update it as I update the 4x4 version.

Screenshots of Aloysius 5 are found here:

aloysius11.png
    aloysius18.png

aloysius25.png
    aloysius20.png

aloysius12.png
    aloysius13.png

aloysius22.png
    aloysius15.png

aloysius14.png
    aloysius16.png

aloysius17.png
    aloysius21.png

Theme found here.....

Aloysius_5_01-08-11.zip-Signed <--- Works with ALL ROMS with 3.70 OTA update! (Updated 1-8-11)

Aloysius_4x5.zip <--- 4x5 Workspace Homescreens and 5 Row App Drawer! (Updated 1-8-11)

FLASHABLE UPDATES FOR ALOYSIUS 5

For those who would like color in the battery icon (I don't, lol...but not everyone likes black), I have created a Blue and Green Battery icon update. These are not the theme, only flashable updates to Aloysius 5.

bluebatteryupdate.png

Aloysius_5_BlueBattery.zip (Updated 1-8-11)

greenbatteryupdate.png

Aloysius_5_GreenBattery.zip (Updated 1-8-11)

Here is the 5 Row App Drawer for Aloysius only....it did not make the latest theme build, so here is an update zip flashable over A5 :)

aloysius25.png

5_Row_AppDrawer_Aloysius.zip

I have made up some "Colored Ginger Bread" menus.....thanks to Myn and rujelus22 for all their hard work on bringing Gingerbread Menus to our EVOs. I wanted to add a little bit of color to the mix :)

This is for A5.....just flash over your current Aloysius theme and you should be good to go.
    :)

a5gbmenu00.png
    a5gbmenu01.png

a5gbmenu03.png
    a5gbmenu04.png

A5_GB_ColoredMenus.zip <--- For Aloysius 5 Only

GingerBread_Colored_Menus.zip <----- For those with no theme on Myn's ROM...and would like Colored Ginger Bread Menus :)

Here is your white dialer for Aloysius 5....and for any others out there that might want a white version of the Raised Button Dialer :) Flash over A5, as it contains all the color menus...ect. :)

whitedialer.png

White_RaisedButton_Dialer.zip

FLASHABLE MODS FOR MOST ROMS OR THEMES

For those who would a WP7 Themed GingerBread Keyboard, I have created one in a flashable zip. The keyboard is much darker, has few new symbols...and the keys are slightly bigger then the Original Gingerbread Keyboard! These is just the keyboard...flashable on any ROM!

wp7keyboard2.png

WP7_GingerBread_Keyboard.zip

This should fix the non-working Rosies/Launchers for those who use Fresh's ROM or his Rosie Layout :)

freshlayoutaloysiusrosi.png

Fresh_Layout_Aloysius_Rosie.zip

Here is the Aloysius Themed Smooth Calendar I made up for A5!!! Flashable on ANY ROM!!!!

aloysiussc.png

Aloysius_SmoothCalendar.zip

This is for MYN'S ROM...."NOT" Aloysius! So if you flash this, make sure you have no themes running on Myn's Rom :)

aloysius26.png

RaisedButton_Dialer.zip

Enjoy....more to come!!
    EnamoRED 5

EnamoRED 5

Here is the reincarnation of EnamoRED....fit for the lastest Myn ROM 5! This was one of the first themes I did after Aloysius, I also did a blue twin of it called Sapphire (a few would remember, haha).

Well, here is it for 2.2 in full force....well, just about anyways. There is some green left here and there, but I'll get all of it...don't you worry. As with Aloysius there will be updates to this one, as this theme also has full colored menus! :)

There are some things I didn't turn red, like the menu icons....I felt it didn't need it. Your thoughts?

Here.....are the screenies!!

enamored00.png
    enamored01.png

enamored02.png
    enamored03.png

enamored04.png
    enamored05.png

...and here is the theme!

EnamoRED_5-Signed

Enjoy! :):)
    Mynimal

This is a rather dark theme.....but I am rather partial to dark themes anyways, hence Myns ROM :) I re-themed the dialer just a bit, and I also re-themed the launcher. With this theme I wanted to do something a little less "Gingerbread" and a tad more "Mynimal" ;)

My ultimate goal for this theme was, less is more. So I made all the taskbar icons smaller then I usually have them (you can see them clearly smaller on your phone)...there is no color in this theme aside from the green through out the phone, and a touch here & there from the Myn ROM itself.

The new Gingerbread Menu Myn has coming for us as an optional install will look CRAZY hot with this theme! :)

Thank you to the original creator AbsoluteDesignz, and to Manup456 who finished it up for the Nexus One :) Thank you Gomorrah for the killer clock.

Screen shots.....

mynimal02.png
    mynimal01.png

mynimal04.png
    mynimal03.png

and the Theme....

Mynimal_Theme.zip

Mynimal_5_Clear.zip <----- Clear Statusbar and Rosie

Mynimal_5_SemiClear.zip <------ Semi-Clear Statusbar and Clear Rosie :)

This is for A5.....just flash over your current Aloysius theme and you should be good to go. :)

a5gbmenu00.png
    a5gbmenu01.png

a5gbmenu03.png
    a5gbmenu04.png

A5_GB_ColoredMenus.zip
    EVO ELITE

Evo Elite

I stayed up all last night finishing this up....lol.

Here is Evo Elite, a previous theme I created that I'm bringing back to life. This version has a "few" new taskbar icons, and the rest are all the original Elite icons. I did have to update the battery to display 1-100% and also the charging animation. I slightly re-did the signal icons and 4G icons...and completely revamped the GPS icon all together :)

This was first thought up in mind for use with LauncherPro, although I orginally did put together a cheesy sense dock for those who didn't want to use LP.....but this time, I put alot of thought into the launcher & I hope you all like it as much as I do :)

Also for those who want to have the icons as I do for the apps as they are seen in these screen shots, I have a zip you can download with about 500+ glass icons (as seen)......simply use Desktop Visualizer to achive what you would like :)

Thank you aamikam for porting the Dusk Clock for us all!!

EVO ELITE!

elite00.png
    elite01.png

EvoElite.zip

Here are the Glass Icons for the Elite Theme. This is NOT a flashable zip....download, and unzip to your desktop and then place folder on the root of your SD card. Use Desktop Visualizer or any app you prefer to create the look in the screenies :)

EliteGlassIcons.zip

Enjoy!!! :)