[Theme/Morph] Gala S Theme Alpha 0.3 CM6

Search This thread

hookerdj

May 3, 2010
just thought id let ya know i lost root installing this as a rom for the droid...it keeps trying to reformat my sd card, it says i have a error on my sd card , i cant run rom manager because it says there is no su app found in /system/xbin but i do see theres a su app in system bin i thinnk? im going to try this once it gets a little further along i like it!! oh yeah one more thing facebook widget is broken once you sign in. its there and ok before you sign in but the second you sign in and go back to the home screen it says problem loading widget.

Last edited:

ataranine

Nov 27, 2009
McLeansville, North Carolina
Wifi doesn't work worth a damn, and I lost root access. Also, the links for the Metamorph versions are dead. This is very promising and I'd like to see it working better.
Hell, if even the WiFi worked, I'd keep using it..but it doesn't seem to.. unless flashing a different kernel will work? I should try that..

EDIT: Flashed a different kernel..didn't work. Still no WiFi, and no root access.
Great work, still buggy though, but it's gettin there.

Last edited:
just thought id let ya know i lost root installing this as a rom for the droid...it keeps trying to reformat my sd card, it says i have a error on my sd card , i cant run rom manager because it says there is no su app found in /system/xbin but i do see theres a su app in system bin i thinnk? im going to try this once it gets a little further along i like it!! oh yeah one more thing facebook widget is broken once you sign in. its there and ok before you sign in but the second you sign in and go back to the home screen it says problem loading widget.
I am thinking this isn't a ROM, but a theme that goes over a ROM. Although some do not all themes contain ROMS. I D/L'd I did see a specific link for a Droid Ported version. However, I am not sure that the Milestone is included in that.

Seriously if you're not going to post an update on any progress, it'd be awesome if you'd at least fix your dead links.
I noticed the dead link as well check out CM forums, got mine there and it works like a charm however there is still some more development going into this as the one I d/l'd for CM6 RC2 is a beta version. However this theme looks SHARP!! Another good place to look is on ROM manager Premium. This is probably the best I've D/L'd for sure. It has to be 'sup'ah dope,' to add to the already natural dope'ness Cyan6 RC2.

Last edited: