[Theme]Note 8 SystemUI Theme

Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Sharing with you Note 8 SystemUI Theme, hope you like it. Just remember this only works on stock toggles and I couldn't figure out how to modify lindroid.apk to edit the white text, so NO 23 TOGGLES, If somebody knows how to edit lindroid.apk to get black text instead of white, would appreciate him to tell me, I would add this theme for 23 custom toggles too.

In this mod:
1% battery added with proper charging animation
Lock screen and Recent Apps shortcut added
Black status bar background
Works on 320 and 240 DPI

8ni.png

• This mod is made from Stock LT5 systemUI and should be working on most of builds.
  • Make a backup of your systemui only (copy your current one to sdcard) and flash through recovery.
  • If you would like to have this on your odex rom you need to delete odex file of your systemUI first.

Download for System: Mirror 1 , Mirror 2
Download for Preload: Mirror 1, Mirror 2

If you have 23 custom toggles on your rom,
definitely make a backup first
and then download and flash this pack
in this pack I added a script which would delete 23 custom toggles and create systemui on your system folder​

White Background and Black text for Notification
For this one, tutorial available here, as you need to modify framework too. So please don't ask for this pack because it's not a good idea to mix up resources from different builds

lx7i.png

Last edited:

pavijomar

Feb 5, 2013
Excellent work friend!!!!!!!
At first sorry for my English
Could you tell me the path to change the text color?
Thank you very much!!!!!!

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
top m8,
looks really nice :thumbup:

and I see you get the notification text white (which one was it at the end?)

greetings
hara

sent from my G-Note

Right. I followed what you said but no changes. If get time to look at it , would be happy to add entirely light theme.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk HD

hara74

Feb 9, 2012
Herrstein
Right. I followed what you said but no changes. If get time to look at it , would be happy to add entirely light theme.

if you make a light theme, I'm sure it will look great :D

maybe you could tell me what you changed for the notification text to get it white,
for the future ;)

sent from my G-Note

Reactions: Kamy

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
if you make a light theme, I'm sure it will look great :D

maybe you could tell me what you changed for the notification text to get it white,
for the future ;)

sent from my G-Note

Thanks for helping, For Notifications text I changed all colors in Style to ff000000 but it still show white! I would send you pm about what I changed.

Reactions: hara74

hara74

Feb 9, 2012
Herrstein
hey m8,

I guess u want it to look like this ;)

View attachment 2068265View attachment 2068266

you can take this systemui as base for ur mods, it´s from pristine xxlt4,
look into the xml´s what I changed, look for ff000000 and ffffffff, because I don´t remember exactly what makes the difference
there isn´t to many files to mod :p

hope it helps u

now I have to flash back my own systemui.apk, I want back by HATO bwg 1.1 with all toggles ;)

Attachments

• System_SystemUI.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Reactions: Kamy

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
hey m8,

I guess u want it to look like this ;)

View attachment 2068265View attachment 2068266

you can take this systemui as base for ur mods, it´s from pristine xxlt4,
look into the xml´s what I changed, look for ff000000 and ffffffff, because I don´t remember exactly what makes the difference
there isn´t to many files to mod :p

hope it helps u

now I have to flash back my own systemui.apk, I want back by HATO bwg 1.1 with all toggles ;)

Thanks dear so much for your big effort.
I already managed to get this theme.

qurevumy.jpg

I would like to change those text pointing in SS. I think those texts should be changed by style.xml in framework not systemUI.
Once again appreciate your help buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyborg_Deutsch

harold5249

Jan 31, 2013
Kmokhtar79, it will be awesome if you make a guide to modify it. Because some ROM have dedicated systemui such as multi window ROM from xperiacle. And we can learn something also. Just a suggestion. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Yes I know. But I have no idea how to mod it to be white. :silly: But I still will try. If I got problem, sure ask you! :angel: And I know, no spoonfeed. :good: LOL.

You just begin. It's not that difficult, if face problem I can you, you need to read a bit. Not only in Note community.

Reactions: harold5249

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
Hi kmokhtar79,

great you finished the job. looks great! i need this for the X-Rom. May be i´ll try it later.
i have now another problem to solve, may be you or hara can help.
i did switch in my framework-res all to DeviceDefault.Light, looks great. but there must be an option to switch also the text from dark (light text) to light (dark text). Can anybody help??

Last edited:

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Hi kmokhtar79,

great you finished the job. looks great! i need this for the X-Rom. May be i´ll try it later.
i switch in my framework-res all to DeviceDefault.Light, looks great. but there must be an option to switch also the text from dark (light text) to light (dark text). Can anybody help??

I glad you like it, you can find the tutorial here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sharing with you Note 8 SystemUI Theme, hope you like it. Just remember this only works on stock toggles and I couldn't figure out how to modify lindroid.apk to edit the white text, so NO 23 TOGGLES, If somebody knows how to edit lindroid.apk to get black text instead of white, would appreciate him to tell me, I would add this theme for 23 custom toggles too.

In this mod:
    1% battery added with proper charging animation
    Lock screen and Recent Apps shortcut added
    Black status bar background
    Works on 320 and 240 DPI

8ni.png

• This mod is made from Stock LT5 systemUI and should be working on most of builds.
    • Make a backup of your systemui only (copy your current one to sdcard) and flash through recovery.
    • If you would like to have this on your odex rom you need to delete odex file of your systemUI first.

Download for System: Mirror 1 , Mirror 2
    Download for Preload: Mirror 1, Mirror 2

If you have 23 custom toggles on your rom,
    definitely make a backup first
    and then download and flash this pack
    in this pack I added a script which would delete 23 custom toggles and create systemui on your system folder​

White Background and Black text for Notification
    For this one, tutorial available here, as you need to modify framework too. So please don't ask for this pack because it's not a good idea to mix up resources from different builds

lx7i.png
    Hi kmokhtar79,

i switch in my framework-res all to DeviceDefault.Light, looks great. but there must be an option to switch also the text from dark (light text) to light (dark text). Can anybody help??

I glad you like it, you can find the tutorial here.
    @hara74; Have done it working with white notification background, but it needs framework to be modified as I guessed.
    Inspired by hara74's Black and Orange theme
    Kmokhtar79, it will be awesome if you make a guide to modify it. Because some ROM have dedicated systemui such as multi window ROM from xperiacle. And we can learn something also. Just a suggestion. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

here on xda are a lot of "mod the systemui" already ;)

sent from my G-Note
    Awesome

Its beautiful brother. Thanks alot for your precious time and effort .
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone