• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

✪ [THEME] Olympic Note 8 Theme [V1] [UNOFFICIAL] UPDATED [11.02.2018]

Search This thread

Mr.Ash.Man

Aug 5, 2017
✪ Developer & Themer
Welcome!

n0k7jAY.jpg

This is my first theme and at the moment the first release [V1]

*Its a Samsung Theme so you will need to install the APK and then go into your Samsung Themes and select "Start Trial"

*To get it to stick past the 10min trial there are many methods here on XDA and on the web for both Non-rooted & rooted phones as im sure you know :) (I personally use "Theme Service Killer")

*To uninstall the theme go into Samsung Themes and select the theme and then select "Delete"

Lots more work to be made on this theme to make it perfect!

Hope you like the work!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS
MEGA
ZIPPYSHARE

As always all my mods are free but Donations are accepted + help future mods being made!
Donations - www.paypal.me/ashbooth

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 10,505
  • v1(2).jpg
    v1(2).jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 10,387
Last edited:

Steve One

Jan 2, 2011
Welcome!

n0k7jAY.jpg

*Its a Samsung Theme so you will need to install the APK and then go into your Samsung Themes and select "Start Trial"
*To get it to stick past the 10min trial there are many methods here on XDA and on the web for both Non-rooted & rooted phones as im sure you know :)
*To uninstall the theme go into Samsung Themes and select the theme and then select "Delete"

Hope you like the work!

DOWNLOADS
MEGA
ZIPPYSHARE

As always all my mods are free but Donations are accepted + help future mods being made!

Thank you very much for making this kind Sir. Was patiently waiting for someone to do it. Thank you!

Reactions: Mr.Ash.Man
Last edited:

bryan_tsoi

Apr 22, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Do you mean the lockscreen clock or the weather widget?
I think If you change your lockscreen wallpaper from the original it disables it

1.Both, I was wondering if running Oreo would make the coloured widget not working.
2.Notification panel was not themed (stayed white)

EDIT: I tried to put the S7 olympic theme on my s8 and those coloured widget works, but the font colour is too dark and it won't change when opening samsung's apps so I went back to official Samsung PyeongChang_1 Theme.

Looking forward to see your updated version!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Ash.Man

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome!

n0k7jAY.jpg

*To get it to stick past the 10min trial there are many methods here on XDA and on the web for both Non-rooted & rooted phones as im sure you know :) (I personally use "Theme Service Killer")

Hope you like the work!

DOWNLOADS
    MEGA
    ZIPPYSHARE

Is there a way to extract a theme from a phone? I have the Olympic Edition note 8 and wouldn't mind helping out. It works on Oreo as well. It has the themed apps and animated lock screen, anf a different aod theme
    Welcome!

n0k7jAY.jpg

*To get it to stick past the 10min trial there are many methods here on XDA and on the web for both Non-rooted & rooted phones as im sure you know :)

Hope you like the work!

DOWNLOADS
    MEGA
    ZIPPYSHARE

Thank you very much for making this kind Sir. Was patiently waiting for someone to do it. Thank you!
    This theme so nice??
    Mr. Ash can we get the navbar colours as Olympic colours too , thanks.