[Theme] PrOdigal_SuN ¤~>CM 4.04<~¤NEW CLOCK SKINS 2nd Post¤~>v4.0c UPDATED_9/17/09<~¤

Search This thread

alnzbail

Aug 22, 2009
corpus christi, texas
hey man i like your themes can anyone hlep me out here i have drizzy's hero rom on my phone but its super laggy at first was super fast now i wana remove all that and put this theme thats on here to my phone wat do i need wat steps do i do

NSGJDAWG

Aug 27, 2009
Akron
I had color blind for my Cm 4.0.2 and it looked Amazing!!! the only bad fall was when i was downloading things or lisening to music it didnt show me the name of the things i was downloading or what i was lisening to. But other then that I LOVED it. I was kinda mad when I updated my ROM VIA CM Update because it took the theme right off. Also the wallpapers you included was pretty sweet, I used the one that looked like smoke.

I will be waiting for a stable version for CM 4.0.4. No Rush. Thanks for the hard work. =D

daveid

Jan 5, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I dont see as much credit as before but now I see big letters to ask permission but to use any of the stuff but to who? PrOdiGal SUN I dont like what I see bro we need to talk no hard feelings at all your doing great work.

Are you daft? In the second post, in HUGE bold letters:

¤¤¤Special Thanks goes to:¤¤¤
First and foremost to ManUP456 for making this theme and one of the best themes!!!
Cyanogen for helping me with the home auto-rotate.
Stericson for his lock screen.
beagz for helping out massively and providing the prodigal sun HTC_IME.apk. Dude thanks a lot!!!
mianosm for helping me with the IM app.
Ohsaka for the white clock, You rock!!!
godfatherone for his battery.
My fiance for letting me take this responsibility and help out in this community. She has lost a lot of time with me cause i spend countless hours working on these things and reading to improve these builds.

I think your ego has gotten so large it is blocking your vision.

sir*mez

Nov 7, 2007
NYC
I dont see as much credit as before but now I see big letters to ask permission but to use any of the stuff but to who? PrOdiGal SUN I dont like what I see bro we need to talk no hard feelings at all your doing great work.
pm'ed... i would never take credit for something thats not mine. you have never or will never see a post stating that prodigal_sun is my theme. check this out also check out the tags: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4198090&postcount=2

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
What are you doing? What rom are you using this on. Currently its for cyanogen 4.02.

For icon packs you need better cut to install the icons.

ROM = Cyanogen 4.0.4
I've tried on this ROM because I've seen a few posters state it works for them on this ROM.
I flash and reboot from recovery. Sometimes i have to boot again to get the apps on the page as they were before flashing a theme. No big deal...just saying.

Icon Packs...when i attempt to unzip, i get a message stating invalid..blah blah blah

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
pm'ed... i would never take credit for something thats not mine. you have never or will never see a post stating that prodigal_sun is my theme. check this out also check out the tags: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4198090&postcount=2

@manup456....you voiced your opinion in a public forum but can't apologize publicly? Don't get it twisted. Everyone wants to be recognized for their work. I feel you on that. I'm not jumpin on the bandwagon tryin to bash your face in. Cause on the real, whether Prodigal Sun is your sole creation or whether you helped create it, i don't know. But it is fly. And as you can see i'm trying to download the ****. At the same time, live up to your name and ManUp!!!

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
I finally was able to get the Green PS flashed and now I can truly say.....The Death Star is Operational!!!

I think the problem stemmed from the 4.0.4 update. More to the point, I installed the update through CM Updater. Once I downloaded 4.0.4 from this site,flashed, rebooted from recovery, flashed the theme and rebooted from recovery. All is well.

As with everything that goes on in front of the camera and behind the scenes...trial and error my friends. Trial and Error.

NSGJDAWG

Aug 27, 2009
Akron
Ok, so i Just flashed Color-blind to my CM 4.0.4 and it worked... Downfall is that everytime i would connect my G1 to a computer it wouldnt recongnize it, it would just charge it. So now i unloaded it off my phone. Any ideas??

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
Ok, so i Just flashed Color-blind to my CM 4.0.4 and it worked... Downfall is that every time i would connect my G1 to a computer it wouldn't recognize it, it would just charge it. So now i unloaded it off my phone. Any ideas??
Same here with Color Blind and even the Green theme. No USB recognition! Also, 1/4 of my apps aren't "installed". Moreover, it basically doesn't recognize my memory card. I can't access my pics or music through any app. When i use OI File or Zip....whatever it's called, my sd card is nowhere to be found.

Submitting a request for a Color Blind Icon Pack. Thanks.

Last edited:

NSGJDAWG

Aug 27, 2009
Akron
Same here with Color Blind and even the Green theme. No USB recognition! Also, 1/4 of my apps aren't "installed". Moreover, it basically doesn't recognize my memory card. I can't access my pics or music through any app. When i use OI File or Zip....whatever it's called, my sd card is nowhere to be found.

Submitting a request for a Color Blind Icon Pack. Thanks.

I was messing around with it earlier, and when i started to get really pissed because i couldnt access my memory card from the computer i ejected my memory card, and then i inserted it back into my phone and then i plugged the cord into my phone and my computer read it, BUTT You have to do that every single time for it to work, so I just said **** it and uninstalled CM 4.0.4 and went with 4.02 and now i have it happily how i want it =)

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
I was messing around with it earlier, and when i started to get really pissed because i couldnt access my memory card from the computer i ejected my memory card, and then i inserted it back into my phone and then i plugged the cord into my phone and my computer read it, BUTT You have to do that every single time for it to work, so I just said **** it and uninstalled CM 4.0.4 and went with 4.02 and now i have it happily how i want it =)

When I connected the usb to a different computer (one @ work) the sd card is recognized.

One thing I did to get all the apps able to be read and usable was Shut the phone off, take out the sd card and turn the phone on. In the notification bar you'll see a message, no sd card in phone. Something like that. Insert sd card and the phone will start reading the sd card. All apps there and everything.

But i just jacked up my **** cause instead of dong a restore at one point, when i wanted to go back to when things were definitely stable, i did a backup and backed up some unstable bullshit.

I know Mez said, he's working on a stable version of Prodigal Sun. And if anybody can do it, he can. It's just a matter of time. That Color Blind jump off is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We still need the Color Blind Icon Pack to match. Then i have to figure out how to get it to work for me. All the icon packs are giving me problems no matter what i do.

But persistence overcomes resistance.

alnzbail

Aug 22, 2009
corpus christi, texas
Can sumone plz tell me wat is everything i need to download to get the colorblind theme. and how to do this i am tired of the hero roms they are not fast i unno so can sumone plz tell me wat i need to get it plz

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
Can sumone plz tell me wat is everything i need to download to get the colorblind theme. and how to do this i am tired of the hero roms they are not fast i unno so can sumone plz tell me wat i need to get it plz

I'll give you the pieces to the puzzle. But be forewarned my child. The realm you are about to enter is not for the faint of heart. You have courage. And when you face the enemy, never falter. Stand firm, but yet, relaxed.

Damn. Sorry about that....:p I was in the zone for a minute there.

Anyway....
Download - Cyanogen 4.0.2
Download - Color Blind
Then you have your choices of wallpapers, keyboards, htc music, whatever you want. There's a better description on the......... FIRST PAGE!!!!

Thank You. Come again. :cool:

sir*mez

Nov 7, 2007
NYC
Ok got prodigal_sun working with new lock on cm_4.04. Heading outside and when I get back home I will work on the other colors. So expect an update tonight or tomorrow!!

shmigao

Sep 3, 2009
prodigal sun on CYN4.04

just a quick heads up (maybe it has been resolved already, but just would like to share)
on my phone prodigal sun orange on CYN4.04 somehow messed with SuperUser Permissions, and caused it to force close every time another root-requiring app tried to access it.
after re-flashing CYN4.04 it is all well again, but I went back to the HERO theme.
maybe you can look into this
cheers

alnzbail

Aug 22, 2009
corpus christi, texas
i did the colorbilnd theme but the google maps isnt color which sux

i did come from a rom that made me dl it from market i think that may be why but is there anyway to get the gmaps in color blind color

also are u going to release icon packs for colorblind