Theme [ProjectX-V1.5] update 12/06/11 for Wolf's CM6.1.3

Search This thread

bra1n0uk

Nov 1, 2010
Please go easy on me this is my first theme for cm.

Only tested on wolfs 6.1.3.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=945264 Thanks wolf for this perfect rom.

Also thanks to akila87 for this excelent mod. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=997920

And i didn't make any icons or anything, so all credit goes to themers here and origanal makers of all icons.

instruscions....
1. BACK UP YOUR ROM
2. download projectX......
3. extracr 2 packeges in projectX to computer (projectX.zip and sd card folder)
4. put projectX.zip you extracted on to your sd card
5. put the projectX.xml (thats inside the sd card folder) into you CMtheme folder on your phones sd card
6. flash projectX.zip and reboot
7. select projectX in cm settings
8 reboot
9. enjoy

screens....

-Changelog V1.5

-Fixed size of white dropdown box...

-Added blue glowing border around popup menus...

-Changed lockscreen font for sound off/vibrate off....

-Added new icon for dock in settings app....

-Added new image for usb conection screen....

-download link- V1.5 http://www.mediafire.com/?6qtea67hfjq2yzh

thanks.....

Attachments

• snap20110606_182533.jpg
    snap20110606_182533.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,035
  • snap20110606_182545.jpg
    snap20110606_182545.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 946
  • snap20110606_183833.jpg
    snap20110606_183833.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 995
  • snap20110606_183912.png
    snap20110606_183912.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,119
Last edited:

InternationalPlayer71

Dec 8, 2010
Vicenza
Wow..looks nice!! :) just flashed..but i have a problem with setting.apk..setting can't be open cause the application it is not installed it said!! So i used an other setting.apk..anyway..very good!! Thanks a lot for your work!! :)

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

bra1n0uk

Nov 1, 2010
Wow..looks nice!! :) just flashed..but i have a problem with setting.apk..setting can't be open cause the application it is not installed it said!! So i used an other setting.apk..anyway..very good!! Thanks a lot for your work!! :)

Hmmm thats odd ill take a look tomorrow.

Thanks for reporting...

bra1n0uk

Nov 1, 2010
Seems that i'm the only one with setting.apk problem..is right?? Can someone confirm pls??

Maybe but not sure yet. Im gona have a look into it today or tomorrow. So busy with work at mo.

Could you please confirm which rom and baseband you are on?

InternationalPlayer71

Dec 8, 2010
Vicenza
Maybe but not sure yet. Im gona have a look into it today or tomorrow. So busy with work at mo.

Could you please confirm which rom and baseband you are on?

Wolfbreak 2.2 rom bb 52 k012..take your time mate..maybe later i can watch myself on that..don't worry if it is only me facing this problem!! Thanks again..

bra1n0uk

Nov 1, 2010
Wolfbreak 2.2 rom bb 52 k012..take your time mate..maybe later i can watch myself on that..don't worry if it is only me facing this problem!! Thanks again..

Im gona flash the baseband you are on hopefully friday and custom kernel. Hopefully it will give me same bug. I guess u on recovery 0.3?

@all hopefully update be over weekend. I found few bugs also some new stuff be added.

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Is this working on latest wolfbreak rom? Xtm v007. Looking very nice indeed! Im on baseband 52 (second modded one by jerpelea) and using freexperia recovery.

Edit.

Working on above mentioned rom

Edit 2

I really don't get how your supposed to chose projectx in cyanogenmod settings/tweaks/themes etc.

The choices I get are an invisible text with a button which has been selected and then stock and stock black.

I put the projectx.XML in the sdcard/cmtheme and I can't see it.
Flashing the 11mb zip worked fine.

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App

Last edited:
Reactions: bra1n0uk

bra1n0uk

Nov 1, 2010
Is this working on latest wolfbreak rom? Xtm v007. Looking very nice indeed! Im on baseband 52 (second modded one by jerpelea) and using freexperia recovery.

Edit.

Edit 2

I really don't get how your supposed to chose projectx in cyanogenmod settings/tweaks/themes etc.

The choices I get are an invisible text with a button which has been selected and then stock and stock black.

hmmm thats strange let me take look...

edit....

i got the same .....but then rebooted again and all the themes appeard. To begin with all the themes were invisible. Try rebooting and report back.

Also is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
OK so I've put the projectX.XML in both sd root cm theme folder and also in projects/sdcard/theme folder and same results as before.

1 invisible theme title first then stock and stock black after.

Lord Takyon

Jul 26, 2010
OK so I've put the projectX.XML in both sd root cm theme folder and also in projects/sdcard/theme folder and same results as before.

Rename cmtheme folder on sdcard to cmtheme2, next go into cyanogenmod settings and save current theme, this will create a new cmtheme folder on sd. Now just move the themes from cmtheme2 into the new cmtheme folder.

Excellent theme btw.

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Brilliant worked great.

A request for future if not sounding too checky but I think increasing the transparency in the pull down would look better and perhaps having a footer at the bottom of the pull down. Thanks from the theme :)

bra1n0uk

Nov 1, 2010
Brilliant worked great.

A request for future if not sounding too checky but I think increasing the transparency in the pull down would look better and perhaps having a footer at the bottom of the pull down. Thanks from the theme :)

haha funny you should say about transparency...cus i did have it more transpaent but decided too change. I agree tho more transparency needed and defnitly a footer.

Gona work on it next few days and few more addons i would like to apply.

Glad ppl are enjoying as ive enjoyed leaning..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please go easy on me this is my first theme for cm.

Only tested on wolfs 6.1.3.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=945264 Thanks wolf for this perfect rom.

Also thanks to akila87 for this excelent mod. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=997920

And i didn't make any icons or anything, so all credit goes to themers here and origanal makers of all icons.

instruscions....
    1. BACK UP YOUR ROM
    2. download projectX......
    3. extracr 2 packeges in projectX to computer (projectX.zip and sd card folder)
    4. put projectX.zip you extracted on to your sd card
    5. put the projectX.xml (thats inside the sd card folder) into you CMtheme folder on your phones sd card
    6. flash projectX.zip and reboot
    7. select projectX in cm settings
    8 reboot
    9. enjoy

screens....

-Changelog V1.5

-Fixed size of white dropdown box...

-Added blue glowing border around popup menus...

-Changed lockscreen font for sound off/vibrate off....

-Added new icon for dock in settings app....

-Added new image for usb conection screen....

-download link- V1.5 http://www.mediafire.com/?6qtea67hfjq2yzh

thanks.....

Rename cmtheme folder on sdcard to cmtheme2, next go into cyanogenmod settings and save current theme, this will create a new cmtheme folder on sd. Now just move the themes from cmtheme2 into the new cmtheme folder.

Excellent theme btw.

Edit.

Edit 2

Could somebody tell me where to find the boot animations on froyo roms please? I know on gingerbread its system/media but no sign of boot animation here.