[Theme] [QVGA Landscape] [Standard 6.1|6.5] Smartphone Revitalize Sliding Panel Theme

Search This thread

sky75

Aug 23, 2010
How you installed it? I can't find the correct folder...
Thanks!

On smartphone correct folder is my device/windows, just like author said!!
Files bronzeres.dll and SlidingPanel_320x240.cpr are in windows folder on your device among hundreds of other system files!!
You can do all the job in resco explorer on your phone, just first copy original files (back up) in some other folder in case you want your old sliding panel theme back (you can NOT delete this files bcause they are system files and read only)!
To see that files you must go to options in resco explorer and uncheck "hide system files" boxes.
Than, after back up of original files, you can just copy new files (given by author) in windows folder (it will ask you "files already exist, do you want to overwrite?").
Thats all, peace of cake!
Just pay attention of version, author gave different versions for winmo 6.1 and 6.5!
And another thing: if you have b7330 with square screen, you must rename file SlidingPanel_320x240.cpr into SlidingPanel_320x320.cpr if you want theme to work!
Hope i helped!

An to the author of theme: thanks a lot, you made my day!!
I have winmo for one year and this is truly revitalizing homescreen, and the best i found so far (and i have them a lot, made by me in my phone with appropriate software)!!
Only thing is there is a black line in the bottom of the square screen, but i did a black gradient on my walls, and now theme looks harmoniosly....
Is there a quick way to make this for square screen?

I used to be skylion- well known symbian theme maker few years ago, thats why a like to have fresh theme always, but winmo is something complitely different than symbian...

Thanks for awsome job!!! :) :)
Regards, Sky
This is how your theme looks in my interpretation: