• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME] Reckoner Metamorph Theme [MDPI]

Search This thread

metalfangs

Dec 24, 2009
Toronto
themadandroid.com
6DDCC.png

Hello all, this is my first theme release! This is a metamorph framework for MDPI devices inspired by HC Reedited icons by dj_deez. Also included is the honeycomb lockscreen font. More details included in the readme.

Tested on Froyo by Lazslo

How to use Metamorph:
Always Nandroid before flashing any theme.
1. Download and install the Metamorph app from the Android market.
2. Open Metamorph, allow checks and Superuser. Press menu, open settings and increase Metamorph Delay to 3500 or so.
3. If this is a new theme, choose Unzip/Extract new theme and navigate to downloaded theme zip file on your SD card.
4. Click on the zip file and Metamorph will extract the theme files automagically.
5. Information about the theme may be displayed. Select "Close" when done.
5. A list of all the sub-themes will be displayed. Click ‘Apply All!’
6. Select "Continue" to apply framework-res themed files.
7. Reboot if it doesn't happen automatically.

Tips:
- Once you have completed all the checks in the Metamorph, you can Disable startup checks in Metamorph settings. You can also Disable the warning regarding framework-res too.
- After you've Metamorphed once, you can delete the theme zip file from your SD card if you'd like. The extracted theme is saved in AndroidThemes on your SD card.

Extras:
Included in the extras folder is a wallpaper pack as well as a dock and icon set for ADW launcher. However I'm sure they will also work with launcher pro (not tested)

Enjoy, Comments & Criticism Welcome!

Attachments

• ReckonerMM.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 660
Last edited:
Reactions: azrash

metalfangs

Dec 24, 2009
Toronto
themadandroid.com
@Doryon what rom are you using? I guess I should have stated what rom I tested it on in the OP :eek:

I will add the info now.

42 views and 1 comment? Come on people :(

Last edited:

brswattt

Nov 3, 2010
Spring, TX
mine keeps saying the theme control file is missing :(

HTC Aria
CM6.1.1

Edit : Got it to apply, but the popup menu icons (Search, Add, Notifications, & preferences dont have a black font.)
using LauncherPro Plus.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6DDCC.png

Hello all, this is my first theme release! This is a metamorph framework for MDPI devices inspired by HC Reedited icons by dj_deez. Also included is the honeycomb lockscreen font. More details included in the readme.

Tested on Froyo by Lazslo

How to use Metamorph:
    Always Nandroid before flashing any theme.
    1. Download and install the Metamorph app from the Android market.
    2. Open Metamorph, allow checks and Superuser. Press menu, open settings and increase Metamorph Delay to 3500 or so.
    3. If this is a new theme, choose Unzip/Extract new theme and navigate to downloaded theme zip file on your SD card.
    4. Click on the zip file and Metamorph will extract the theme files automagically.
    5. Information about the theme may be displayed. Select "Close" when done.
    5. A list of all the sub-themes will be displayed. Click ‘Apply All!’
    6. Select "Continue" to apply framework-res themed files.
    7. Reboot if it doesn't happen automatically.

Tips:
    - Once you have completed all the checks in the Metamorph, you can Disable startup checks in Metamorph settings. You can also Disable the warning regarding framework-res too.
    - After you've Metamorphed once, you can delete the theme zip file from your SD card if you'd like. The extracted theme is saved in AndroidThemes on your SD card.

Extras:
    Included in the extras folder is a wallpaper pack as well as a dock and icon set for ADW launcher. However I'm sure they will also work with launcher pro (not tested)

Enjoy, Comments & Criticism Welcome!