[THEME] Redder Black for EMUI 5 (black & red, last updated 24/02/2017)

mr.mrcn

Jul 28, 2014
Lhasa
Hello Everyone!

Present my new theme - Redder Black for EMUI 5 !

Changelog:

2017-02-24 RC 1:
- black & red themed most of system apps
- modified EMUI 5 icon pack

Tested on P9 EVA-AL10. Please test and report any bugs / glitches.

Installation:
- put .hwt file into HWThemes folder (internal or external memory)

Any suggestions are welcome ;) If you like it, don't hesitate to hit 'Thanks' or 'Donate' button :cool:

Download with EMUI Themes Factory app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emuithemesfactory.emuithemesfactory

Last edited:

trabucaire01

Oct 20, 2015
In Huawei honor 8 all correct. A little bug. When you add a new note, the tick appears in blue. The rest, perfect. Although I am addicted to the theme of Xda. Thank you for your effort and work. Greetings.

Screenshot_20170224-151618.png

Enviat des del meu FRD-L09 usant Tapatalk

Reactions: assetttt

Akinaro

Sep 14, 2013
Nice! But...
Red background on that options and other windows look... bad. Its just my opinion, but it just look really bad.
I think you should stick to the same way as in blue version, where only addons and buttons are red, not backgrounds :/

mr.mrcn

Jul 28, 2014
Lhasa
Nice! But...
Red background on that options and other windows look... bad. Its just my opinion, but it just look really bad.
I think you should stick to the same way as in blue version, where only addons and buttons are red, not backgrounds :/
It's a kind of compromise - on this red bg in settings you can now see some black fonts (for example disabled apps), which i am not able to change to other color. Maybe in next version i will change to full black, if you, people, would prefer :)

Reactions: eiraku

eiraku

Oct 22, 2007
Hey man, that was quick. Just happened to check XDA... and woah, a feature complete red black theme, just as you promised since Red Planet. Just awesome.

Keep up the good work man!

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.mrcn

RedSkull23

Apr 29, 2017
Milan
soundcloud.com
Just tried it; my favourite colour is red and the second one is black, so to me is perfect :D it's only a lil' bit hard to read a red font under strong sunlight, but it's a common point like every other red font. For the rest, i love this theme! Thank you

Reactions: mr.mrcn

epdm2be

Jul 21, 2009
Antwerp
Hi,

I only want to change the colour o/t notification shade. But I couldn't find which icon-set or xml-file I need to change. Can anyone help me out with this?
For what it's worth I want to do this on an Emui 4.1 theme. TIA