• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{THEME} ** REDRUM ** DEVIANT DEV x SICK MADE x NF9 * PART 3 FINAL! 10/05

Search This thread

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
REDRUM_SICKMADE_zps8fb22cbd.png

presents_zpsd70bada3.png

redrum_zps826f800c.png

ABOUT_zps0768d4e5.png

aboutbig_zps42a02285.png

SCREENS_zpsb1af90b1.png

REDRUM_PART_3_zpsc62ab285.gif

MUST_READ_zpsc1425b0b.png

directionsbig_zps6ea6d286.png

DOWNLOAD_zps9fe46a6c.png

seperator_line_zps61d716e9.png

TWEAKED_NF9_zps41d58274.png

part3_zpsc1ae5d86.png

part2_zps63b8a6b9.png

THANKS_zpsc8c2e78e.png

bigthanks_zps91da55a1.png

THANKS_zps3b086b55.png

Last edited:

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
I was wondering when you were gonna release that..

Now that you have a red, I was gonna make one but I guess I'll have to do blue or something else.

I'm sure it's gonna end up great bro!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: SICKMADE

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
just finishing up a few things.... I didnt mean to post the thread... was in the middle of creating OP and accidently opened it. But it didn't matter because I had everyting done until I came across something that I didnt like. I am almost done though.... will be uploading very very shortly

Reactions: sshafranko

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
If you're teasing that would just be.....evil?

Man, what a combo Wicked/Deviant are, I hope it can happen again!

Oh I'm happy to say that there's no teasing about it! You'll be seeing a Wicked NF9 with a bad ass theme made just for it. I been saving something real special for the return of Wicked Rom!

Misterjunky

Jan 18, 2011
Bakersfield, California
Android Wear
re: wicked updates

looks badass bro good job...I guess I gotta make an update for wicked now

Yes I think you are right @evil1art, after going over a year without any updates I
would guess that all the fans of the Wicked rom would really appreciate one more
update for the Note 3 N900T on or before Oct. 17th.

After that date all bets are off since we will have all moved on with our brand new
hopefully not too shiny SM-N910T Note 4 devices trying our best to find as many
new custom roms as possible! LOL

Last edited:

PreVayl

Oh I'm happy to say that there's no teasing about it! You'll be seeing a Wicked NF9 with a bad ass theme made just for it. I been saving something real special for the return of Wicked Rom!

Evil-Sick-Made-Art... Come on even a mash up with your names, sound like it was meant to be. This is my favorite rom with the best themer. *Quietly doing my happy dance.*

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
I will be updating the theme tonight... am almost done with it. I themed all the settings icons, did some changes in contacts, framework, figured out why the brightness bar in drop down was blue instead of red, and some other changes as well..... it's kinda a big update so make sure and check it out!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you're teasing that would just be.....evil?

Man, what a combo Wicked/Deviant are, I hope it can happen again!

THEME UPDATED! No time to upload screens will try later so just download and check out yourself! Took out action_bar text in contacts will notice on dialer and such.... themed settings icons....plus a lot more!
    I like the ROM myself, it's simple with limited bells and whistles. Where my I find the awesomeness you speak of for the Wicked Rom? :) Your work is awesome by the way! :good:

Surprisingly I'm actually in the middle of building a rom on the note 3 with the latest build and making it built on speed ... no bells and whistles. Just debloated, and speed hacks. Light and smooth. So make sure and check the threads. Should drop it here in the next few days and all my themes will work with it and will come stock just inverted 100% stock and will have a dev edition with a special unreleased theme made special for my rom debut