Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Its a known issue, follow these instructions to get it working again

-Clear the cache on the Gmail apk
-Reboot into recovery and clear dalvik and cache
-Reboot the phone
-It will work

N

NitrozKC

Also, if the clock is Blue, thats normal, just change the color yourself under ROM control.

Rageful

Dec 21, 2011
Love the theme's look

My only conern is URLs within text msg's are white, with a white background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, that was me. But theres a few things that your wrong about.

Yes, I did steal, yes I owned up to it. I did my time for it and I apologised to everyone I hurt.

I refunded all the donations given to me because I wasn't in it for the money. I learnt Android the hard way in the 3 month ban and I'm bettering myself for it.

But rating this thread 1 star because of the past is pathetic. Maybe you should ask Vertumus the question again and he will prove I aplogised, then again, I can give you the PM if you want? Also DesignGears aswell.

So please, I'm not asking for forgiveness but to NOT rate my new work for what I did in the past.

EDIT: Ignore the other trolls as well. This thread isn't worth 2 stars its just the fact I did something wrong. Like they haven't made mistakes?

Give the man a chance. He has apologised, owned up and that's that! I look forward to seeing your work nitroz
    Hi...
    I am using ARHD 2.1.2 and I applied no search patch and power menu patch. Now I tried to apply your theme. It is working good but when I tried to push the power button to open the power menu it is rebooting the system. Do you have any idea what can cause this problem...

Thanks

yeah, because the Power Menu is relevated to framework-res.apk AND android.policy.jar ...

and his theme has his own framework-res.apk ...

so push back the original android.policy.jar in /system/framework and you´ll get back the original Power Menu
    it's not for me though. i'm using revolution rom. i did previously disable the persistent google search widget by just using the apps section in settings. i disabled what i believe was 'google search'. now, though, it's not there to re-enable. can you tell me what the search button is actually invoking? like, what is it telling the os to do or whatever?

It is there, it's at the very bottom of the Apps list since you disabled it.
    On xda, no, you don't say :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I kind of lost track of this thread as I was MIA for a few days. Do any of the current versions available work on AOKP?

release tomorrow will work on aokp :thumbup:

beamed in through my brain ...