• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Theme Request] Chrome OS inspired theme

Search This thread

SocialReject

Apr 11, 2011
Everywhere.
This is a mock up!
I just wanted to put something together to see if this was what you guys were wanting in the theme.
If it is well received i will continue some more mock ups,
and go from there to make this an actual theme.

Thanks! And all critiques are welcome!

RBXF1.jpg

Where'd you get the icons? Love them!

Sent from the future.

idan_mo

Jun 4, 2011
Beersheba
www.idanmoshe.com
This is a mock up!
I just wanted to put something together to see if this was what you guys were wanting in the theme.

RBXF1.jpg
amazing!
any chance you will make it and another one matched to paranoid android rom?

smjfosho

Jun 10, 2009
Wow! i had no idea people would like this so much ha, ill be working more on it today, after i get some homework done of course :rolleyes:

to answer a few questions, yes it will be for xhdpi devices first, and ill go from there to make it so it will work on every device. And i know white is a battery killer, but there arent too many dark elements in Chrome OS, so ill see what i can do. ill release a few more mockups to gives you guys an idea of what im doing, and i would also like any and all critiques.

This will take some time as it is pretty involved, especially if i have to download the entire OS to extract the raw images, so sit tight and this will get done!!

Thanks again everyone!

resynx

Jun 14, 2010
Wow! i had no idea people would like this so much ha, ill be working more on it today, after i get some homework done of course :rolleyes:

to answer a few questions, yes it will be for xhdpi devices first, and ill go from there to make it so it will work on every device. And i know white is a battery killer, but there arent too many dark elements in Chrome OS, so ill see what i can do. ill release a few more mockups to gives you guys an idea of what im doing, and i would also like any and all critiques.

This will take some time as it is pretty involved, especially if i have to download the entire OS to extract the raw images, so sit tight and this will get done!!

Thanks again everyone!

Looking forward to your work! Those mockups looked very nice! Do you think you could share the wallpaper too please? :D

juaninamillion

Aug 19, 2009
Don't change a thing. White looks so good. Look at the Apollo app or the people app.

Thanks again everyone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a mock up!

RBXF1.jpg

Thanks again everyone!
    UPDATE!
    I didnt get as much done tonight as i wanted since im not feeling very well, so i will have more for you guys tomorrow! Let me know what you think about the changes, and tell me what you want to see done!
    Thanks!

(Full Size Image is attached to show detail)​

k667g.jpg
    just a little status update. i would have liked this to have been finished already but with finals i have been ridiculously busy. im not sure how far the other two people helping me with this have got, but im just about done with finals, and after that i will be on this thing in full force, and will hope to get it out to your guys very very soon. im still looking into how to accomplish the transparent nav bar. if that takes to long, it will come after the initial release, although not in the theme chooser side, because that would be impossible. it will just be a flashable add on.

Thanks for all the support and patience, hopefully i can get something to you all very very soon!
    I just finished reading the new Google Chrome OS laptop review at the Verge.
    Man, I must say I love the UI.
    So naturally, like a spoiled baby, I come here asking for someone to feed me :D
    Anyone?