• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME/ROM] (V0.2) - No not my gumdrop buttons for 6.1.1! UPDATED 12-16-10

Search This thread

iceman99393

Apr 10, 2010
any chance of changing the color of the pulldown notification from white to black? That is really killing this for me since nothing else is white, just so out of place on an otherwise great theme.

Thanks

Brutus2TheMax

Feb 12, 2010
Naperville, IL
Trying to fix the XML but can't get the text to change to white...
On a side not...

Check out my live wallpaper :)
CAP201012100008.jpg

Wish I could do this with Set Save Wallpaper to get rid of color bleeding...

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
I feel like some of the pictures I've seen have the green "greener" than it appears when viewing the SDK. Is the green your using the green it should be? I only ask because this comment made me realise I didn't like the original green I was seeing ... the one now I like .. am only curious. :)

SWYPED from my SUPASONIC

Brutus2TheMax

Feb 12, 2010
Naperville, IL
I feel like some of the pictures I've seen have the green "greener" than it appears when viewing the SDK. Is the green your using the green it should be? I only ask because this comment made me realise I didn't like the original green I was seeing ... the one now I like .. am only curious. :)

SWYPED from my SUPASONIC

The green in this is a little brighter than the original AOSP battery.

MonsterMatt

Sep 19, 2010
Brentwood,CA
Sweet! Glad your still working on it. This is my favorite GingerBread theme out of all of them because you got the pure black status bar and the green 3G, Signal,WiFI and the works:D

The only thing I would like to see is it updated to work with 6.1.1 and whatever cool features you want to add :cool:

Ska8erMush

Sep 17, 2007
Testing and uploading to server!

awesome. can't wait. I have 2 quick questions. Does this have the transitions like the other 2 gingerbread themes? like the swooping in when you are going to add a widget or whatever.

also i read that you found out how to change the menu to black instead of white. Did this get updated in the new one you are uploading?

Thanks!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is Gingerbread. I will be updating this as time goes on! Credit to Cyanogen for CM6.1.1 and jblazea50 for the original port. In no way do I take credit for anything ROM wise. This ROM is totally Cyanogen besides graphic wise. I am making a new thread so I can update the OP.

NOTE: This isn't just a theme but a themed rom. This is CM6.1.1 Final with the theme in it.
    NOTE: I am not responsible for any broken/bricked/jizzed on phones...

Installation instructions:
    Download both files and place on root of your sdcard.
    Reboot into recovery.
    Full wipe RECOMMENDED (although some have done it without).
    Flash themed rom.
    Flash themed gapps.
    Reboot.
    DO NOT PLAY WITH NOTIFICATION BAR COLORS OR XML! Only change clock colors and notification colors or it will screw the notification bar up!

Changelog:
    V0.2 - Updated to 6.1.1 and based of Nexus S system dump.
    V0.1 - Basic gingerbread elements.

SCREENS.
    CAP201012071742.jpg
    CAP201012100008.jpg

DOCK AND DOCK ICONS FOR LAUNCHER PRO.
    Dock.png
    Phone.png
    all_apps_button.png
    Browser.png

Flash through recovery.

UPLOADING TO SERVER.