[THEME/ROM] (V0.2) - No not my gumdrop buttons for 6.1.1! UPDATED 12-16-10

Search This thread

Brutus2TheMax

Feb 12, 2010
Naperville, IL
Here is Gingerbread. I will be updating this as time goes on! Credit to Cyanogen for CM6.1.1 and jblazea50 for the original port. In no way do I take credit for anything ROM wise. This ROM is totally Cyanogen besides graphic wise. I am making a new thread so I can update the OP.

NOTE: This isn't just a theme but a themed rom. This is CM6.1.1 Final with the theme in it.
NOTE: I am not responsible for any broken/bricked/jizzed on phones...

Installation instructions:
Download both files and place on root of your sdcard.
Reboot into recovery.
Full wipe RECOMMENDED (although some have done it without).
Flash themed rom.
Flash themed gapps.
Reboot.
DO NOT PLAY WITH NOTIFICATION BAR COLORS OR XML! Only change clock colors and notification colors or it will screw the notification bar up!

Changelog:
V0.2 - Updated to 6.1.1 and based of Nexus S system dump.
V0.1 - Basic gingerbread elements.

SCREENS.
CAP201012071742.jpg
CAP201012100008.jpg

DOCK AND DOCK ICONS FOR LAUNCHER PRO.
Dock.png
Phone.png
all_apps_button.png
Browser.png

Flash through recovery.

UPLOADING TO SERVER.

Last edited:

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
Dloading now, will try in a bit lol Anyone have know where I can get the white icons (i couldnt do green lol) to swap them out later?

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
You can download the SDK and pull them out of the framework and swap them out.

I tried that but they still showed up green. I was sure they were white too, i think something was up with my phone lol Ill try on pc later. Thanks for this update, cant wait to flash soon but the wifey wont stop texting me lol

Systemfraud

Jul 10, 2010
New York
Is there anyway I can possibly port this to a Sense ROM? I have an AOSP theme for sense that I could possibly swap icons, and stuff from notification bar, but I've tried that somewhat already and keep boot looping...

SONIC589

Jun 2, 2010
can you make the battery, signal strength, and launcher icons a little darker green? the green looks quite a bit lighter than the green in the nexus s pictures. The theme looks great overall!!

damnn

Sep 2, 2010
does this work with snap turbo kernel becuass i flashed it with snap turbo.. and i dont see the snapp turbo app plesae help thank you

MonsterMatt

Sep 19, 2010
Brentwood,CA
I flashed this on top of Nightly #192 with no problems at all :D

This is an amazing theme on an amazing theme. Thank you so much OP and Cyanogen for making this all possible.

Brutus I was wondering whether it be in CM setting or LauncherPro's but can I change the text color of my ongoing notifications?

See attached (2nd Pic)

Attachments

• snap20101208_174229.jpg
    snap20101208_174229.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 181
  • snap20101208_175838.jpg
    snap20101208_175838.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 186

Brutus2TheMax

Feb 12, 2010
Naperville, IL
I flashed this on top of Nightly #192 with no problems at all :D

This is an amazing theme on an amazing theme. Thank you so much OP and Cyanogen for making this all possible.

Brutus I was wondering whether it be in CM setting or LauncherPro's but can I change the text color of my ongoing notifications?

See attached (2nd Pic)

You can change everything but custom notification bar or pull down. Notifications are A OKAY to change!
EDIT: Sorry I forgot to answer your question haha it's in CM settings under user interface

datajosh

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 13, 2009
Greenville, SC
I already have the previous version of the theme and have tweaked some other things I would prefer not to flash over... what file(s) would I need to edit to just change the notification bar to solid black?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is Gingerbread. I will be updating this as time goes on! Credit to Cyanogen for CM6.1.1 and jblazea50 for the original port. In no way do I take credit for anything ROM wise. This ROM is totally Cyanogen besides graphic wise. I am making a new thread so I can update the OP.

NOTE: This isn't just a theme but a themed rom. This is CM6.1.1 Final with the theme in it.
    NOTE: I am not responsible for any broken/bricked/jizzed on phones...

Installation instructions:
    Download both files and place on root of your sdcard.
    Reboot into recovery.
    Full wipe RECOMMENDED (although some have done it without).
    Flash themed rom.
    Flash themed gapps.
    Reboot.
    DO NOT PLAY WITH NOTIFICATION BAR COLORS OR XML! Only change clock colors and notification colors or it will screw the notification bar up!

Changelog:
    V0.2 - Updated to 6.1.1 and based of Nexus S system dump.
    V0.1 - Basic gingerbread elements.

SCREENS.
    CAP201012071742.jpg
    CAP201012100008.jpg

DOCK AND DOCK ICONS FOR LAUNCHER PRO.
    Dock.png
    Phone.png
    all_apps_button.png
    Browser.png

Flash through recovery.

UPLOADING TO SERVER.