[Theme] Samsung Stock S6 Themes Collection (08/11/15)

Search This thread

FtaWolf

Jun 27, 2010
Cana
Followed the steps but not working as trial countdown and revert to stock theme.
Read little more it stick if u do it correctly. Res last 4 are 5 pages u fine ur answer.

Beamed from space using SM-N920A.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Home screen Samsung Note 5.

Wallpaper found from few G+ friends & lock screen.Thanks to @Venom0642

Nova Launcher

Weather Widget by @Venom0642
Custom Ironman Gold

Platyraptor Designs
Seriously Crazy Icons

fca837a7cb3aeda0f822f8307d9371ff.jpg

2cc91657ecf697fa365db6dc717b269d.jpg

tatoo069sv

Mar 23, 2013
Read little more it stick if u do it correctly. Res last 4 are 5 pages u fine ur answer.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Home screen Samsung Note 5.

Wallpaper found from few G+ friends & lock screen.Thanks to @Venom0642

Nova Launcher

Weather Widget by @Venom0642
Custom Ironman Gold

Platyraptor Designs
Seriously Crazy Icons

fca837a7cb3aeda0f822f8307d9371ff.jpg

2cc91657ecf697fa365db6dc717b269d.jpg

Would you share the wallpaper and lock screen pal [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Logel

Apr 3, 2011
Rheinau
Is it possible to add the "cyber" theme?

Thx in advance

Gesendet von meinem SM-A800F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Amit.A

Dec 1, 2014
Bangalore
you can stop trail reset in rooted phone and non rooted phones also just download an trail theme and apply it and now go to settings/application manager/all apps/themes open this and disable it and force stop it that's it your trail app never gets reset...!
you are wasting your time in moding or serching for trail reset for stooping it try to decomple theme store and go to smali and there andriod folder somthing like that find theme for trail over watching and try to make the time to unlimited thats it but some time you will get fc in theme store but the better way is disabling it and when ever you want to download new theme just enable that disable app and search for good one and disable that same app if you are using only trail version.. if you are using free version just dont disable it

mroj2162

Oct 1, 2015
To Installed:

1. Install a File Explorer App from Playstore
2. Copy the Main Theme file and Wallpaper apk's to your SdCard
3. Ensure you are on the Stock Theme!!!!!
4. Using File Explorer, Install Main Theme File, Then Install Wallpaper apk.
5.Go back into Theme Chooser. Select theme to apply.

I have done this nurmerous times with all Themes I have downloaded...

And after installing it and applying the theme you can freeze theme store and theme so it stays

immi

Feb 27, 2013
Moving files from trialjson to userjson isn't working anymore for me. Screen shots attached. I'm on darklord note 5 port rom for note 3. Everything was working fine this problem occurred since Release Candidate of the rom and now exists in RC2 as well. Please provide a solution. Help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: smaiarif
Moving files from trialjson to userjson isn't working anymore for me. Screen shots attached. I'm on darklord note 5 port rom for note 3. Everything was working fine this problem occurred since Release Candidate of the rom and now exists in RC2 as well. Please provide a solution. Help is greatly appreciated.
Why don't you just go to all applications and disable theme that will make it stick, I'm not rooted on my Note 5 and use any of the marvel themes and it sticks with disabling theme and if i decide i want to change theme i enable theme back , i think of this solution as a turn on switch.

Running On Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920A

Reactions: immi

immi

Feb 27, 2013
Why don't you just go to all applications and disable theme that will make it stick, I'm not rooted on my Note 5 and use any of the marvel themes and it sticks with disabling theme and if i decide i want to change theme i enable theme back , i think of this solution as a turn on switch.

Running On Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920A

it seems a nice solution but I'm not sure if it sticks after reboot. Because every night I switch off my device and reboot it in the morning. And if force stop ain't gonna work with reboots, then I'm in trouble ;)

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
can anyone possibly pull the wallpapers from "Old Time" in png or jpg format? i do not have a samsung phone to convert qmg to png/jpg manually

abdulmalik099

Oct 16, 2015
NOTE 4

can you please post a video on how to apply these themes on note 4.??
there is this way of enabling theme engine on note 4 after rooting it and by copy-paste some files using es-file explorer.
NOT by using a custom ROM. cuz i like to use stock touch wiz. but i really need these themes on my note 4. plz help!
it'll be a huge favour.
thank you in advance..!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts