[THEME] SimpleDarkUI - Material Dark Theme for EMUI 5 (last updated 04/04/2017)

mr.mrcn

Jul 28, 2014
Lhasa
Hello Everyone,

Another material inspired theme, but this time in dark - SimpleDarkUI for EMUI 5

Enjoy! :cool:

Changelog:

2017-04-04 Version 1.2:
- improved status wifi/signal icons (should be better aligned)
- two versions for choice: 1.2a with pixel style notification panel and wifi/signal icons, 1.2b with default EMUI panel and icons

2017-04-02 Version 1.1:
- fixed bug with manual installation of .apk

2017-03-25 Version 1:
- modified most of system apps
- changed colors
- some bug fixes

2017-03-14 Beta 1:
- fully modified: dialer, contacts, messages, settings, phone manager, theme manager, clock, gallery
- material style color palette
- pixel inspired navigation bar, notification panel and wifi/signal icons
- pixel inspired icon pack

Tested on P9 EVA-AL10. Please test and report any bugs / glitches.

Installation:
- put .hwt file into HWThemes folder (internal or external memory)
- apply the theme in the theme manager and restart the phone

Any suggestions are welcome ;) If you like it, don't hesitate to hit 'Thanks' and 'Donate' button :cool:

Download with EMUI Themes Factory app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emuithemesfactory.emuithemesfactory

Last edited:

SolarisSixth

Nov 6, 2016
Loving this theme, hopefully it gets another update soon.

Would you be able to theme the messaging with the same colour scheme as the dark bloom theme? I really like those particular shades, it looked fantastic.

D.Andy82

Jun 4, 2012
Must say I really like what you've done with this theme. I'm a fan of dark color schemes. That's why I want to ask if you're planning to turn the white notification windows into a darker color. Would be awesome!

msgpacket

Apr 14, 2011
Excellent theme. In the quick settings can you please swap the icons for auto rotate? I think they're backwards ie. 'on' shows a portrait phone