hm..tryed total comander and multiple windows apps..
i open .hwt archive..delete file...upload file to theme folder, but theme is not shown..
any special way to pack it back after deleting systemui file?
FixedHaving the same issue as lots of people. During application install (non playstore). Your theme doesn't allow the click of install button. Android N's install/cancel is located near the bottom of the screen, and your theme has it located at the top. If I want to install an app, I have to switch from your theme to stock. Please advise, and fix...I love this theme. I'm on
Mate 9: MHA-L29C567B138
Android N 7.0
Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
this is what i am looking for，thks:good:Hello Everyone,
Another material inspired theme, but this time in dark - SimpleDarkUI for EMUI 5
2017-04-04 Version 1.2:
- improved status wifi/signal icons (should be better aligned)
- two versions for choice: 1.2a with pixel style notification panel and wifi/signal icons, 1.2b with default EMUI panel and icons
2017-04-02 Version 1.1:
- fixed bug with manual installation of .apk
2017-03-25 Version 1.0:
- modified most of system apps
- changed colors
- some bug fixes
2017-03-14 Beta 1:
- fully modified: dialer, contacts, messages, settings, phone manager, theme manager, clock, gallery
- material style color palette
- pixel inspired navigation bar, notification panel and wifi/signal icons
- pixel inspired icon pack
Tested on P9 EVA-AL10. Please test and report any bugs / glitches.
- put .hwt file into HWThemes folder (internal or external memory)
- apply the theme in the theme manager and restart the phone
Any suggestions are welcome If you like it, don't hesitate to hit 'Thanks' and 'Donate' button
For download, please visit original thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/p9/themes/theme-simpledarkui-material-dark-theme-t3573146