[Theme] Star Dust v1.2 [CM 4.1.11.1] "New Lockscreen Added!" - Updated (9/24/9)

Search This thread

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
[Theme] Star Dust v1.2 [CM 4.1.11.1] "New Lockscreen Added!" - Updated (9/24/9)

Thanks and Credit goes to the entirety of the XDA Community. You've all contributed in some way some how. I'm sure.

Special Thanks to: Cyanogen and JesusFreake.

attachment.php

I've uploaded the new version with the new lockscreen. You can get it here

To Do/Known Bugs
Add HTC Music
Image and color tweaks
Fixes based on reported issues (if necessary)

Changelog:
v1.2 9/24/09
Added new lockscreen (uploaded)
Discontinued

v1.1.1 - 9/19/09
Updated for CM 4.1.11.1

v1.1 - 9/13/09
Port to CM 4.0.4

v1.1 - 9/12/09
New Name - Star Dust
Initial release
Screenshots

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Download: Star Dust v1.2 [CM 4.1.11.1]

Attachments

• Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9,836
  • Menu.jpg
    Menu.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8,759
  • Dialer.jpg
    Dialer.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9,514
  • Status.jpg
    Status.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8,644
  • Keyboard.png
    Keyboard.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 8,615
Last edited:

ItsLunchBOX

Aug 22, 2009
Beaverton, OR
Let me know if there are any issues with it.

I tried to flash it last night and had some issues. Flashed CM 4.0.4, then flashed this theme. Hung at the boot screen for 10 minutes. Pulled battery, booted into recovery. Flashed CM 4.0.4 again, booted normal. Flashed theme again and hung at boot screen. Pulled battery, ran nandroid from last run (old theme) booted normally. Not sure what the issue is...

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
I tried to flash it last night and had some issues. Flashed CM 4.0.4, then flashed this theme. Hung at the boot screen for 10 minutes. Pulled battery, booted into recovery. Flashed CM 4.0.4 again, booted normal. Flashed theme again and hung at boot screen. Pulled battery, ran nandroid from last run (old theme) booted normally. Not sure what the issue is...

I'll be looking into it. I'm not going to pull it just yet but I am going to warn 4.0.4 users. I use the experimental builds so i did just enough testing on 4.0.4 to know it booted (on my device). I'll look deeper into it and see what I missed.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Good start! Have you figured out the power widget thing for 4.1.9.2? Looks like you're using the gChrome one with transparency (which I was going to do as well).

There is still a 1px error with global search I need to fix - which carried over to your theme. I should be fixing it later this week - then you can pull the files from there. ;)

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
Good start! Have you figured out the power widget thing for 4.1.9.2? Looks like you're using the gChrome one with transparency (which I was going to do as well).

There is still a 1px error with global search I need to fix - which carried over to your theme. I should be fixing it later this week - then you can pull the files from there. ;)

I havent touched the global search but i will now that i've noticed that.

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
I've been messing with this and have added/edted the new lockscreen but unfortunately I cannot change the color of the statusbar text to white. So for now I am going to leave this theme as it is and begin work on a new one as soon as I figure out what. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded this theme and for any that want the theme with the new lockscreen and black statusbar text, just let me know.

attachment.php

Attachments

• NewLS.jpg
    NewLS.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7,505

bkmo

Jun 25, 2008
10° 5' 59" North, 84° 16' 84" West
I've been messing with this and have added/edted the new lockscreen but unfortunately I cannot change the color of the statusbar text to white. So for now I am going to leave this theme as it is and begin work on a new one as soon as I figure out what. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded this theme and for any that want the theme with the new lockscreen and black statusbar text, just let me know.

The new colorchange version 3 works wonders on any version now, even with Stericsons lockscreen. There is an experimental version 3 near the last page of posts on the colorchange thread.