[THEME]Stock SE Theme w/ notification widgets&reboot mod

Search This thread

kantk20111

Feb 26, 2011
Hey guys,

This is a very simple theme. All it is is the Stock SE look with the notification widgets and reboot option. This should work with all stock 2.3.3 based ROMs including EWJet, Wolfbreak etc. It's for those who tried a theme and didn't like it or just want to go back to the stock look.

Personally I love the stock theme, so I decided to just compile this :). Enjoy

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?554p8u9d5rp9gh7

Flash thru xRecovery. Wipe Dalvik Cache (Important!). Reboot.

Last edited:

jianlinooi

Mar 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys,

This is a very simple theme. All it is is the Stock SE look with the notification widgets and reboot option. This should work with all stock 2.3.3 based ROMs including EWJet, Wolfbreak etc. It's for those who tried a theme and didn't like it or just want to go back to the stock look.

can u make a version without notification widgets for me pls?:)

mootmaina

Feb 18, 2008
This was needed for me. I tried some other themes but i like the stock just fine and didnt no how to go back...apart from backing/restoring up etc...

bigfredy

Dec 30, 2010
Thank you, due to hazardous try i turned my status bar to strange behaviour.

Your package help me recover the original one without using a xrec backup.

+1

stew32

Jan 25, 2011
Tampa
Hey guys,

I just installed this and it is wonderful. I really appreciate your efforts in developing it since I also like the stock SE theme. However, I also want the circle battery, but I'm affaid if I install the battery, it will wipe this out. Is it true that I can only install one or the other? If so, how can I get the circle or percentage batter on the RIGHT side of the status bar? I know there are apps that can put the battery percentage on the LEFT, but how about the right. Please advise. Thanks!

bloodsuckingcomputer

Dec 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I just installed this and it is wonderful. I really appreciate your efforts in developing it since I also like the stock SE theme. However, I also want the circle battery, but I'm affaid if I install the battery, it will wipe this out. Is it true that I can only install one or the other? If so, how can I get the circle or percentage batter on the RIGHT side of the status bar? I know there are apps that can put the battery percentage on the LEFT, but how about the right. Please advise. Thanks!

yes you can,i tried and look for the thread but couldn't find it,stock theme is also the best for me,PM me if you are still interested in this,because I still have the .zip installation file.

This how it looks,

20111218212729.png

bloodsuckingcomputer

Dec 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
well sure it is
personally i like stock but why don't u just add a couple for features???
for example I would love if you can edit the "much hated" blueish background in the Settings menu / Calculator / Alarm / Phonebook / Phone / Messaging, etc.

I want it too,,

to Kantk20111,(If you are still around)

Will you consider gkassar request on that one?,I'd be grateful If I can have that..
(I would suggest transparent background with around 50-70% transparency on all mentioned above:D.)

Thanks to what you have done anyway..
Have a nice day:)

Ali78x

Jan 1, 2012
Hi, thank you very much for this theme ! He works perfectly on stock rom 2.3.3. However, can you add option to reboot with the recovery ? ( if is possible )

Sorry for my english , I'm french and I don't control perfectly your language :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Obviously this isn't that popular :D