[Theme][Substratum]SPRITE - TEAM BLACKOUT Clear and Black theme!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Sprite
Clear/Black Theme

Welcome to my first N theme and very first Substratum theme.

I first want to give a shout out to the Devs at Substratum, they work hard to make sure Themers have what they need to create awesome themes!

Preview Video:
https://youtu.be/rgySUTGmiGQ

Many themed apps....list to come!

Please understand I do this for my phone and share. I'm going to add apps I like to use and what's popular to me so please no app requests! Have over 50 already included and more to come!

Free XDA only sampler: wip!
Preview apps list:
Android Framework "Clear and Black"
SystemUI "Arc Battery option"
Settings "Cards and ripple option"
AOSP MMS
AOSP Keyboard
DocumentsUI
Substratum App
TBO Updater "Just accents"
Playstore: search "Sprite Substratum"

Screenshots:
Wip!

I'm new to substratum so please be patient as I learn the power it holds and improve my theme as I learn!

Last but not least.......enjoy!

djdarkknight96
TeamBlackOut
#WelcomeToTheDarksideOfTheSource

Last edited:

ogo2012

Dec 18, 2012
Awesome! Link)))
Sprite was bought by me for CM12 / DU... And it was removed from GPlay. Should I buy again (Substratum)? Thank you in advance)))

Last edited:
Reactions: djdarkknight96

mrcooter

Awesome! Link)))
Sprite was bought by me for CM12 / DU... And it was removed from GPlay. Should I buy again (Substratum)? Thank you in advance)))

I would imagine it's going to be a new app like previous themes when CM got a version bump which personally I'm good with. If I can say thanks with a couple bucks buying it , I will. It's deserved. Kinda like it's a new theme just with the same style.

Keep up the good work DJ. Glad to have you doing Substratum finally!

Reactions: djdarkknight96
While I was waiting I added a red Varient CodeRed I wanna release this tomorrow. Hopefully! Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170413-003622.jpg
    Screenshot_20170413-003622.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 1,060
P

psyduck404

This Theme Looks So Promising Watched Some Teasers On G+ Wish You Luck Man :)

yan_saputra

Hiii my brother @djdarkknight96, a little opinion of me, maybe you could add a little touch of rouded ui transparent in every system ui (reboot, sound volume, notifications and other), I tried to combine rounded ui-owned dev gianluca spadazzi unfortunately not look transparent, but white rounded ... maybe if you apply it more transparent ui rounded look super cool bro ...

oh ya bro, please added ui transparent to application hinstallation packages during the installation process ... it seems you forgot to add it bro ... I'll always wait for the next update of your bro ...

My earlier comments on the community g+ substratum bro ... ?

Hiii my brother @djdarkknight96, a little opinion of me, maybe you could add a little touch of rouded ui transparent in every system ui (reboot, sound volume, notifications and other), I tried to combine rounded ui-owned dev gianluca spadazzi unfortunately not look transparent, but white rounded ... maybe if you apply it more transparent ui rounded look super cool bro ...

oh ya bro, please added ui transparent to application hinstallation packages during the installation process ... it seems you forgot to add it bro ... I'll always wait for the next update of your bro ...

My earlier comments on the community g+ substratum bro ... ?

Package installer working like it should here. Using others ideas isn't something I'm going to do. You'll have to find another way.

Reactions: davidwilson83

yan_saputra

Package installer working like it should here. Using others ideas isn't something I'm going to do. You'll have to find another way.

Really bro I miss it (Package installer). ???

Sorry before bro, there is no harm to convey opinions, I just convey ideas for the next update ..., and a decision is in your hands bro ... sorry if my words are less pleased bro ... ?

Oh yeah bro, are you going to make network & wireless text title and other headline text in the center - settings by giving 2 options using its rounded / circle transparent glass frame or without frame rounded / circle transparent glass frame in next update ??? ???

Really bro I miss it (Package installer). ???

Sorry before bro, there is no harm to convey opinions, I just convey ideas for the next update ..., and a decision is in your hands bro ... sorry if my words are less pleased bro ... ?

Oh yeah bro, are you going to make network & wireless text title and other headline text in the center - settings by giving 2 options using its rounded / circle transparent glass frame or without frame rounded / circle transparent glass frame in next update ??? ???

No I have my own plans bud. Those are things other Themers have...I'm not following anyone else just my own fresh ideas.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sprite
    Clear/Black Theme

Welcome to my first N theme and very first Substratum theme.

I first want to give a shout out to the Devs at Substratum, they work hard to make sure Themers have what they need to create awesome themes!

Preview Video:
    https://youtu.be/rgySUTGmiGQ

Many themed apps....list to come!

Please understand I do this for my phone and share. I'm going to add apps I like to use and what's popular to me so please no app requests! Have over 50 already included and more to come!

Free XDA only sampler: wip!
    Preview apps list:
    Android Framework "Clear and Black"
    SystemUI "Arc Battery option"
    Settings "Cards and ripple option"
    AOSP MMS
    AOSP Keyboard
    DocumentsUI
    Substratum App
    TBO Updater "Just accents"
    Playstore: search "Sprite Substratum"

Screenshots:
    Wip!

I'm new to substratum so please be patient as I learn the power it holds and improve my theme as I learn!

Last but not least.......enjoy!

djdarkknight96
    TeamBlackOut
    #WelcomeToTheDarksideOfTheSource
    Today's the day! I'll post the preview apk today..playstore tonight!
    It's live, I'll update OP soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    While I was waiting I added a red Varient CodeRed I wanna release this tomorrow. Hopefully! Lol
    There's an xda review that's going to be done for the preview release. I'm just waiting on them to finish then I'll post the free preview apk.