• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Theme][Substratum]SPRITE - TEAM BLACKOUT Clear and Black theme!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yan_saputra

No I have my own plans bud. Those are things other Themers have...I'm not following anyone else just my own fresh ideas.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Unlimited apologies Bro... I fully admit my mistake, and keep in mind,I am not an application hijacker, but I am trying to use a patch based application.apk Bro... ?

If god alone can forgive his guilty servant (perhaps his fault is more fatal than this), why can not they forgive the mistakes of others... Why not guys... ?

? Keep and stay positive always bro... ?

NB :

I will wait for the latest updates from you bro, systemui which I have previously reported to you and Substrate community and custom Rom rr ... success always for you and all your team crew and other team comrades without exception ... ???

Bryanx86

Apr 8, 2016
RockNRoll
I'm getting some errors in just theming four different apps. I'm on six rom on angler, and it says my rom isn't supported in substratum, but I know it has oms7 commits. I think because it has a modified version of substratum but even after updating to the latest subs and purging the old stuff, I still get these errors. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• substrate_sprite..txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 18

djdarkknight96

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2009
Springfield
www.designrifts.com
I'm getting some errors in just theming four different apps. I'm on six rom on angler, and it says my rom isn't supported in substratum, but I know it has oms7 commits. I think because it has a modified version of substratum but even after updating to the latest subs and purging the old stuff, I still get these errors. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please email errors using account you purchases with. Thanks

Reactions: Bryanx86

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
The Subs guys... And the SIX ROM guy do not get along at all...

Something about kanging and then being a douche about it... I dunno... But it was a lot of drama

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

djdarkknight96

Nov 2, 2009
Springfield
www.designrifts.com
Changed OP this is now the official SpriteSubstratum thread. No links to playstore please. Can't have paid apps linked from XDA. Once I make a sample build for xda I will post a link in OP.

Many many many things comingto next update. Blueberry and Pink lemonade variants. With a ton of fixes and tweaks. But I'm waiting on the new encrypted assets to protect my new ideas from theft. Subs guys are killing it.

Later guys!

DJ

djdarkknight96

Nov 2, 2009
Springfield
www.designrifts.com
Forgot teasers lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170611-034021.jpg
    Screenshot_20170611-034021.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20170611-032644.jpg
    Screenshot_20170611-032644.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20170611-032143.jpg
    Screenshot_20170611-032143.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: reversegear

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
Changed OP this is now the official SpriteSubstratum thread. No links to playstore please. Can't have paid apps linked from XDA. Once I make a sample build for xda I will post a link in OP.

Many many many things comingto next update. Blueberry and Pink lemonade variants. With a ton of fixes and tweaks. But I'm waiting on the new encrypted assets to protect my new ideas from theft. Subs guys are killing it.

Later guys!

DJ
I've already bought this myself... Butttttt

Methinks if you offer promo codes... You can directly link to your app... And since you're DJ...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: djdarkknight96
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sprite
    Clear/Black Theme

Welcome to my first N theme and very first Substratum theme.

I first want to give a shout out to the Devs at Substratum, they work hard to make sure Themers have what they need to create awesome themes!

Preview Video:
    https://youtu.be/rgySUTGmiGQ

Many themed apps....list to come!

Please understand I do this for my phone and share. I'm going to add apps I like to use and what's popular to me so please no app requests! Have over 50 already included and more to come!

Free XDA only sampler: wip!
    Preview apps list:
    Android Framework "Clear and Black"
    SystemUI "Arc Battery option"
    Settings "Cards and ripple option"
    AOSP MMS
    AOSP Keyboard
    DocumentsUI
    Substratum App
    TBO Updater "Just accents"
    Playstore: search "Sprite Substratum"

Screenshots:
    Wip!

I'm new to substratum so please be patient as I learn the power it holds and improve my theme as I learn!

Last but not least.......enjoy!

djdarkknight96
    TeamBlackOut
    #WelcomeToTheDarksideOfTheSource
    Today's the day! I'll post the preview apk today..playstore tonight!
    It's live, I'll update OP soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    While I was waiting I added a red Varient CodeRed I wanna release this tomorrow. Hopefully! Lol
    There's an xda review that's going to be done for the preview release. I'm just waiting on them to finish then I'll post the free preview apk.