Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feezler

Aug 8, 2008
ATL, GA
Anyway you could add this wallpaper? Or anything similar. I wasn't sure the resolution you needed but here is the source page. Any of the focus ST logos I would really appreciate!!

https://wallpaper-gallery.net/gallery/ford-focus-st-wallpaper.html

I also added a picture of my car too not sure if that's taking it too far :D

Thank you so much for building this!! I have always wanted a mod like this!
I can't thank you enough for this!! Can't wait to update to the ST background!!

Reactions: shmykelsa

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Heya! Version 1.5 is live!

Due to some changes to the package, you could face some installation issues. If so, it means that the older version of Android Auto Backgrounds has to be uninstalled, sorry for the inconvenience

Here's what's changed:

• The app now has a welcome dialog upon launching. It explains how to apply the backgrounds and has a dedicated donate button in case you want to buy me a coffee :)
  • Added 5 casual wallpapers
  • Added 5 gradients wallpapers
  • Fixed a typo in the Ford ST background in order to follow alphabetical order

Download link in the OP

Reactions: gexst and JRJ442

dansan382

Dec 19, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Is there anything else required to get this working? Stumbled upon this thread and would love to get this working. Have a T-Mobile Galaxy S10+ but not sure if you just have to download the app and go?

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Is there anything else required to get this working? Stumbled upon this thread and would love to get this working. Have a T-Mobile Galaxy S10+ but not sure if you just have to download the app and go?
Hi there,

Substratum is required to get it working. Lucky for you Substratum on One UI devices is possible without root (if you don't wish to root your phone). Search for Synergy setup, then you will be ready to go to use this theme! (OP has a link to Substratum starting guide)

Uksus17

Sep 18, 2011
Minsk

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: shmykelsa