[THEME][Team Darksyde][HELLFIRE][MotherOfAllThemes][M.O.A.T][For M.O.A.R 7.0]

Search This thread

JoeyDuran

Jan 4, 2013
Spring
03I8aDJ.png

Okay ladies and gentlemen, @willowmaker420 and I present you with HELLFIRE, a FULL, system-wide working RED theme for Galaxy S5 (The Second :p FULL Theme I've seen too).
*MUST BE ON M.O.A.R. 7.0 ROM!!!

-(Latest Theme is HELLFIRE THEME v1 )

Let's get started... Here's a list of what's included
- Air Messaging
- Clockpackage
- Samsung S6 Keyboard
- Stock Music (Samsung)
- Stock Browser
- Stock Calculator
- Stock Messaging
- My Files
- Setting (Custom Toggle Icons by @JoeyDuran)
- Video
- Touch Wiz Home Launcher 4x5,5X5,& edge (we will get to the 4x4 in later date)
- SystemUI
- Framework-res
- Voicemail
- SecDownloadProvider
- PhotoEditor
- Bluetooth.apk
- Camera (Launcher Icon Only)(added 3/18/15)
- TouchWiz Theme Chooser (Added 3/18/15)
- Stock Email (Launcher and statusbar icons, and bottom action bar only)(Added 3/18/15)
- SecContacts (Added 3/26/15)
- LegacyInCallUI
& TONS MOAR!!!!

Ok and from the Great folks over at T.B.O, @Archangel & Bryan Owens from T.B.O, They Have Let us Use A few of their great apps that they have inverted already, so please stop by and thank them for all there hard work.
- Dropbox
- Hangouts
- YouTube
- Es File Explorer
- Pandora
- Playstore
- Google now
- Google Voice

INSTRUCTIONS
- Download Theme
- Check your Playstore Version and see special instructions below
- Make Nandroid Backup (don't skip this)
- Wipe Cache Only (Wiping Art Cache is up to you not needed)
- Install Theme
- Reboot
- Profit and Enjoy

Special Instructions
- Lock Icon on Statusbar needs to be set to transparent
- Auto update NEEDS TO BE TURNED OFF FOR APPS IN PLAYSTORE, SAMSUNG APP STORE,AND AUTO RESTORE IN SETTINGS
- You will have a few apps update on first boot but not whole phone just builds cache for new apps installed with theme
- You can delete the apps included with TiBu if you do not use some that are included with them
- Please do not ask for special versions or to delete systemui for status bar icons
- Please do not ask for special colors or request as we are not at that stage yet thank you

- Flash at your own risk as we are not responsible if your phone gets damaged or suddenly self destructs for any reason
- When flashing launcher of choice for first time, flash full theme first, then launcher of choice. If on theme already, just flash launcher of your choice. No need for wiping of caches. It's up to you if you want to.
- To set full screen mod for Main Dialer, make sure the main dialer background is off and the color is set to transparent.

[COLOR="#ff33b5e5"]DOWNLOAD MOAT[/COLOR]

gGfc5vx.png
--NEW----NEW----NEW----NEW--
11/01/2015 HELLFIRE v1 FULL THEME (MUST BE ON MOAR 7.0 First Before flashing theme)

Wipe CACHES when flashing for the FIRST TIME that way ART rebuilds
Make sure that everything is set up on STOCK MOAR first for your accounts.
Make sure you have linked your voiemail, set up email, and so on.
If you get any fc's the first time for any apps, go in and clear data for that app and it should resolve the issues.

Changing Background Images:
Check out the AWESOME thread put together by our new Team Darksyde members @jimwick and @parkerj7uc
VRThemez
Also here is a Master Background Changer you can use to change all backgrounds at once! Please follow the directions in the VRThemez thread or the spoiler tab below.
If you're not 100% confident in how to change the background images, then use a PC as it's much easier.

These are the paths to unzip the files, locate the graphic and change. When you re-save them, always store, don't compress:

Custom Full Screen CallerID:
Location in zip: vrthemesystemappLegacyInCallUILegacyInCallUI.apkresdrawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi
Put any 1080x1920 png image. Rename it to picture_unknown.png

Main background image:
Location in zip: vrtheme>system>framework>framework-res.apk>res>drawable-xxhdpi
Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde.png

Main Dialer Background:
Location in zip: vrtheme>system>priv-app>SecContacts_Phone_FLAGSHIP_USA>SecContacts_Pho ne_FLAGSHIP_USA.apk>res>drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi
Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde2.png

Pulldown Background:
Location in zip: vrtheme>system>priv-app>SystemUI.>SystemUI.apk>res>drawable-xxhdpi
Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde3.png

If you don't have an image resizing/converting program for a PC, I always use this: http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

This is the link to the three files that are changable. Use them as templates to swap out images.

Thanks to @willowmaker420, @JoeyDuran and @tdunham for providing these files. I've renamed some of them just for clearer reference to what they are and I take zero credit for any of the work.

HELLFIRE Theme Changelog:
Code:
[B][HELLFIRE v1] 11/01/2015[/B]
*Completely rebuilt Theme!!!
*Initial Release

LOTS MOAR TO COME ;)

THANKS TO
- Big Thanks goes out to my new partner in crime, @willowmaker420, thanks for all the help and hard work you put in.
- Thanks to @rompnit and @tdunham for all the hard work and hours of programing you guys do. If it wasn't for you guys, none of this would be possible to do. So please stop by and thank the both of them!!
- Big Thanks to @stangdriver44 for letting me use his custom icons and animations in our theme please stop by and thank him.
- Huge thanks to @Archangel and the great team over at T.B.O. for letting us use their inverted apps so please stop and thank them.
- Thanks to @Ramer for testing, and all that he does to help everyone out. Make sure to thank him and visit the FAQ's thread
-Thanks to @chefbaker11 for the idea for the team name (Team Darksyde)
-Thanks to @black72cat for theme name (Mother Of All Themes)(M.O.A.T.)
-Thanks @Gunthermic for use of icons on Playstore, Dropbox, and Youtube
-Thanks @nyfl2004 for the framework bg help!!
-Thanks @RedheadTarn for the SWEEEEET Boot Animations!!!!

Special Thanks to Those who have Donated To The Cause, It is Very Much Appreciated!! THANK YOU!
@greogory, @gargleblarg @andee39, @hackwoof

XDA:DevDB Information
Team Darksyde, Theme for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
JoeyDuran, willowmaker420, andee39

Version Information

Created 2015-11-08
Last Updated 2015-11-07

Attachments

• 1446215925719.jpg
    1446215925719.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 1446215960245.jpg
    1446215960245.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 1446215993267.jpg
    1446215993267.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 345
  • 1446216014246.jpg
    1446216014246.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 349
  • 1446216043044.jpg
    1446216043044.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 1446216059797.jpg
    1446216059797.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 344
  • 1446216089445.jpg
    1446216089445.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 339
  • 1446216072285.jpg
    1446216072285.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

Sixlim

Dec 22, 2013
Does anyone know how to change the background for text fields especially the ones in menus?

A lot of apps have a black text and black background so i cant read the menu.

Any help would be appreciated! I've had the hellfire rom for a while now and love it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    03I8aDJ.png

Okay ladies and gentlemen, @willowmaker420 and I present you with HELLFIRE, a FULL, system-wide working RED theme for Galaxy S5 (The Second :p FULL Theme I've seen too).
    *MUST BE ON M.O.A.R. 7.0 ROM!!!

-(Latest Theme is HELLFIRE THEME v1 )

Let's get started... Here's a list of what's included
    - Air Messaging
    - Clockpackage
    - Samsung S6 Keyboard
    - Stock Music (Samsung)
    - Stock Browser
    - Stock Calculator
    - Stock Messaging
    - My Files
    - Setting (Custom Toggle Icons by @JoeyDuran)
    - Video
    - Touch Wiz Home Launcher 4x5,5X5,& edge (we will get to the 4x4 in later date)
    - SystemUI
    - Framework-res
    - Voicemail
    - SecDownloadProvider
    - PhotoEditor
    - Bluetooth.apk
    - Camera (Launcher Icon Only)(added 3/18/15)
    - TouchWiz Theme Chooser (Added 3/18/15)
    - Stock Email (Launcher and statusbar icons, and bottom action bar only)(Added 3/18/15)
    - SecContacts (Added 3/26/15)
    - LegacyInCallUI
    & TONS MOAR!!!!

Ok and from the Great folks over at T.B.O, @Archangel & Bryan Owens from T.B.O, They Have Let us Use A few of their great apps that they have inverted already, so please stop by and thank them for all there hard work.
    - Dropbox
    - Hangouts
    - YouTube
    - Es File Explorer
    - Pandora
    - Playstore
    - Google now
    - Google Voice

INSTRUCTIONS
    - Download Theme
    - Check your Playstore Version and see special instructions below
    - Make Nandroid Backup (don't skip this)
    - Wipe Cache Only (Wiping Art Cache is up to you not needed)
    - Install Theme
    - Reboot
    - Profit and Enjoy

Special Instructions
    - Lock Icon on Statusbar needs to be set to transparent
    - Auto update NEEDS TO BE TURNED OFF FOR APPS IN PLAYSTORE, SAMSUNG APP STORE,AND AUTO RESTORE IN SETTINGS
    - You will have a few apps update on first boot but not whole phone just builds cache for new apps installed with theme
    - You can delete the apps included with TiBu if you do not use some that are included with them
    - Please do not ask for special versions or to delete systemui for status bar icons
    - Please do not ask for special colors or request as we are not at that stage yet thank you

- Flash at your own risk as we are not responsible if your phone gets damaged or suddenly self destructs for any reason
    - When flashing launcher of choice for first time, flash full theme first, then launcher of choice. If on theme already, just flash launcher of your choice. No need for wiping of caches. It's up to you if you want to.
    - To set full screen mod for Main Dialer, make sure the main dialer background is off and the color is set to transparent.

[COLOR="#ff33b5e5"]DOWNLOAD MOAT[/COLOR]

gGfc5vx.png
    --NEW----NEW----NEW----NEW--
    11/01/2015 HELLFIRE v1 FULL THEME (MUST BE ON MOAR 7.0 First Before flashing theme)

Wipe CACHES when flashing for the FIRST TIME that way ART rebuilds
    Make sure that everything is set up on STOCK MOAR first for your accounts.
    Make sure you have linked your voiemail, set up email, and so on.
    If you get any fc's the first time for any apps, go in and clear data for that app and it should resolve the issues.

Changing Background Images:
    Check out the AWESOME thread put together by our new Team Darksyde members @jimwick and @parkerj7uc
    VRThemez
    Also here is a Master Background Changer you can use to change all backgrounds at once! Please follow the directions in the VRThemez thread or the spoiler tab below.
    If you're not 100% confident in how to change the background images, then use a PC as it's much easier.

These are the paths to unzip the files, locate the graphic and change. When you re-save them, always store, don't compress:

Custom Full Screen CallerID:
    Location in zip: vrthemesystemappLegacyInCallUILegacyInCallUI.apkresdrawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png image. Rename it to picture_unknown.png

Main background image:
    Location in zip: vrtheme>system>framework>framework-res.apk>res>drawable-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde.png

Main Dialer Background:
    Location in zip: vrtheme>system>priv-app>SecContacts_Phone_FLAGSHIP_USA>SecContacts_Pho ne_FLAGSHIP_USA.apk>res>drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde2.png

Pulldown Background:
    Location in zip: vrtheme>system>priv-app>SystemUI.>SystemUI.apk>res>drawable-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde3.png

If you don't have an image resizing/converting program for a PC, I always use this: http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

This is the link to the three files that are changable. Use them as templates to swap out images.

Thanks to @willowmaker420, @JoeyDuran and @tdunham for providing these files. I've renamed some of them just for clearer reference to what they are and I take zero credit for any of the work.

HELLFIRE Theme Changelog:
    Code:
    [B][HELLFIRE v1] 11/01/2015[/B]
    *Completely rebuilt Theme!!!
    *Initial Release

LOTS MOAR TO COME ;)

THANKS TO
    - Big Thanks goes out to my new partner in crime, @willowmaker420, thanks for all the help and hard work you put in.
    - Thanks to @rompnit and @tdunham for all the hard work and hours of programing you guys do. If it wasn't for you guys, none of this would be possible to do. So please stop by and thank the both of them!!
    - Big Thanks to @stangdriver44 for letting me use his custom icons and animations in our theme please stop by and thank him.
    - Huge thanks to @Archangel and the great team over at T.B.O. for letting us use their inverted apps so please stop and thank them.
    - Thanks to @Ramer for testing, and all that he does to help everyone out. Make sure to thank him and visit the FAQ's thread
    -Thanks to @chefbaker11 for the idea for the team name (Team Darksyde)
    -Thanks to @black72cat for theme name (Mother Of All Themes)(M.O.A.T.)
    -Thanks @Gunthermic for use of icons on Playstore, Dropbox, and Youtube
    -Thanks @nyfl2004 for the framework bg help!!
    -Thanks @RedheadTarn for the SWEEEEET Boot Animations!!!!

Special Thanks to Those who have Donated To The Cause, It is Very Much Appreciated!! THANK YOU!
    @greogory, @gargleblarg @andee39, @hackwoof

XDA:DevDB Information
    Team Darksyde, Theme for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    JoeyDuran, willowmaker420, andee39

Version Information

Created 2015-11-08
    Last Updated 2015-11-07
    Looking awesome as always!! You guys are beasts!
    Awesome, this is nicely done.