[THEME][Team Darksyde][MotherOfAllThemes][M.O.A.T][For M.O.A.R 7.0][ProjectFr❄stByte]

Search This thread

Youdoofus

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
Yes, but your criticizing a graphic that a user made for ME. It was available for anyone to use it, no one twists your arm to install it, so just uninstall and move on. If I were to critique every graphic I didn't like, it'll be a 2 mile long post.

Fair point. But again, this discussion has led myself and likely others to the knowledge of how to modify that file provided to make some really cool flashable backgrounds! :)

whbisondtr

Jun 20, 2012
Fair point. But again, this discussion has led myself and likely others to the knowledge of how to modify that file provided to make some really cool flashable backgrounds! :)

Like mine ? We all have our tastes and not everyone is going to like the dev's but that's why there's alternate ways to personalize it. But without the dev's work to begin with, it wouldn't be possible or harder to do..

Attachments

• 1447642356535.jpg
    1447642356535.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 461
  • 1447642372128.jpg
    1447642372128.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 457

jpet11580

Jan 17, 2015
Sorry guys I am trying to figure something out that is probably very simple although keeps eluding me. What I'm trying to do is is change main background image
I followed all of the steps on the first page and even though iFlash the correct zip file to change the main background image for my settings it continues to still show up as the original image I'm running more 7.0 with the Frostbite theme and I would like to change it to either the lightning background image or anything else even something custom no matter how many times I try to flash it keeps coming back to the original image I wipe the cache and dalvik cache let the art rebuild after every time and still comes back to the original image any help on this would be fantastic

willowmaker420

Jun 28, 2014
Enfield, Connecticut
So just to let everyone know we are working on an update for project frostbyte, this will have a bunch of new mods and theme stuff included, like custom notification panel bg, custom on/off switches styles 6 different ones to choose from, off/on text for switches to show/hide,2-6 notifications shown on lock screen, hide/show album art on lock screen, and a few moar so stay tuned in as its in the testing stage now and will be ready for release in a few days

Attachments

• 1448204746437.jpg
    1448204746437.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 377
  • 1448204757091.jpg
    1448204757091.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 1448204770805.jpg
    1448204770805.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 367
  • 1448204809605.jpg
    1448204809605.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 371
  • 1448204827792.jpg
    1448204827792.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 366
  • 1448204840338.jpg
    1448204840338.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 365
  • 1448204850012.jpg
    1448204850012.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 371

whbisondtr

Jun 20, 2012
Not sure if or what I did wrong but my play store just updated to 6.0.0. I didn't want it to update because I just lost the blacked out version. Using the hellfire theme. I tried uninstalling the updates and flashed the theme again, but a no go. Any way to revert back?

hackwoof

Feb 11, 2015
Not sure if or what I did wrong but my play store just updated to 6.0.0. I didn't want it to update because I just lost the blacked out version. Using the hellfire theme. I tried uninstalling the updates and flashed the theme again, but a no go. Any way to revert back?

Unfortunately there is not. Once your play store updates it locks in. I had the same thing happened before.

Reactions: whbisondtr

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
@willowmaker420
I see playstore is still updating. Have you tried this hack yet?
\smali\com\google\android\finsky\utils\SelfUpdateScheduler.smali
Code:
.method public constructor <init>(Lcom/google/android/finsky/download/DownloadQueue;I)V
    .locals 3
    .param p1, "downloadQueue"    # Lcom/google/android/finsky/download/DownloadQueue;
    .param p2, "marketVersion"    # I

.prologue
    const/4 v2, 0x0

.line 85
    invoke-direct {p0}, Ljava/lang/Object;-><init>()V

.line 49
    const/4 v0, [COLOR="Blue"]0x1[/COLOR]

iput-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/google/android/finsky/utils/SelfUpdateScheduler;->mUpdateInProgress:Z
Patched playstore info from here. I know its sort of old but worth a try.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1580827

willowmaker420

Jun 28, 2014
Enfield, Connecticut
@willowmaker420
I see playstore is still updating. Have you tried this hack yet?
\smali\com\google\android\finsky\utils\SelfUpdateScheduler.smali
Code:
.method public constructor <init>(Lcom/google/android/finsky/download/DownloadQueue;I)V
    .locals 3
    .param p1, "downloadQueue"    # Lcom/google/android/finsky/download/DownloadQueue;
    .param p2, "marketVersion"    # I

.prologue
    const/4 v2, 0x0

.line 85
    invoke-direct {p0}, Ljava/lang/Object;-><init>()V

.line 49
    const/4 v0, [COLOR="Blue"]0x1[/COLOR]

iput-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/google/android/finsky/utils/SelfUpdateScheduler;->mUpdateInProgress:Z
Patched playstore info from here. I know its sort of old but worth a try.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1580827

Thanks for the tip i will definitely look into it tonight ??

willowmaker420

Jun 28, 2014
Enfield, Connecticut
Sorry everyone i forgot to post this with the new theme, its a master bg changer zip, all you need to do is open with 7zip and replace the png's , make sure to rename png exactly how it is in that folder and size of 1080x1920, this includes all custom bg in the theme, main dialer,main bg,incallui, and the dropdown panel, this should simplify the process, Enjoy

DOWNLOAD

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991263

Sixlim

Dec 22, 2013
Change notification bar icons size

What's the best way to change the 3g and signal bar icon size? I can change the clock in the MOAR controls but I'd like to change the 3g and signal bar icons to be smaller as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [THEME][Team Darksyde][MotherOfAllThemes][M.O.A.T][For M.O.A.R 7.0][ProjectFr&#10052;stByte]

03I8aDJ.png

Okay ladies and gentlemen, @JoeyDuran and I present you with MOAT (Mother Of All Themes), a FULL working inverted theme for Galaxy S5 (The First FULL Theme I've seen too). This theme was a lot of work put in by the both of us. There is at least 100 hours+ invested into this. So please do not steal, lie, or cheat our work. If anyone would like to use anything in our theme, please contact me or @JoeyDuran as it takes a lot of time and work to go in and convert over all the qmg and pkm images, and so much more.

-Theme is being updated for MOAR 7.0. (Latest Theme is Project Fr❆stByte THEME v4.1 )
    (Older versions are at the bottom)

Let's get started... Here's a list of what's included
    - Air Messaging
    - Clockpackage
    - Samsung S6 Keyboard (Inverted White & Black 4/7/15 - Red & Black 4/7/15)
    - Stock Music (Samsung)
    - Stock Browser
    - Stock Calculator
    - Stock Messaging
    - My Files
    - Setting (Custom Toggle Icons by @JoeyDuran)
    - Video
    - Touch Wiz Home Launcher 4x5,5X5,& edge (we will get to the 4x4 in later date)
    - SystemUI
    - Framework-res
    - Voicemail
    - SecDownloadProvider
    - PhotoEditor
    - Bluetooth.apk
    - Camera (Launcher Icon Only)(added 3/18/15)
    - TouchWiz Theme Chooser (Added 3/18/15)
    - Stock Email (Launcher and statusbar icons, and bottom action bar only)(Added 3/18/15)
    - SecContacts (Added 3/26/15)
    - LegacyInCallUI
    & TONS MOAR!!!!

Ok and from the Great folks over at T.B.O, @Archangel & Bryan Owens from T.B.O, They Have Let us Use A few of their great apps that they have inverted already, so please stop by and thank them for all there hard work.
    - Dropbox
    - Hangouts
    - YouTube
    - Es File Explorer
    - Pandora
    - Playstore
    - Google now
    - Google Voice

INSTRUCTIONS
    - Download Theme
    - Check your Playstore Version and see special instructions below
    - Make Nandroid Backup (don't skip this)
    - Wipe Cache Only (Wiping Art Cache is up to you not needed)
    - Install Theme
    - Reboot
    - Profit and Enjoy

Special Instructions
    - Lock Icon on Statusbar needs to be set to transparent
    - Auto update NEEDS TO BE TURNED OFF FOR APPS IN PLAYSTORE, SAMSUNG APP STORE,AND AUTO RESTORE IN SETTINGS
    - You will have a few apps update on first boot but not whole phone just builds cache for new apps installed with theme
    - You can delete the apps included with TiBu if you do not use some that are included with them
    - Please do not ask for special versions or to delete systemui for status bar icons
    - Please do not ask for special colors or request as we are not at that stage yet thank you

- Flash at your own risk as we are not responsible if your phone gets damaged or suddenly self destructs for any reason
    - When flashing launcher of choice for first time, flash full theme first, then launcher of choice. If on theme already, just flash launcher of your choice. No need for wiping of caches. It's up to you if you want to.
    - To set full screen mod for Main Dialer, make sure the main dialer background is off and the color is set to transparent.

[COLOR="#ff33b5e5"]DOWNLOAD MOAT[/COLOR]

bhozcCB.png
    --NEW----NEW----NEW----NEW--
    [COLOR="#ff33b5e5"]11/23/2015 Project Fr❆stByte "Holo Blue" Theme v4.1 FULL THEME (MUST BE ON MOAR 7.0 First Before flashing theme)[/COLOR]

Wipe CACHES when flashing for the FIRST TIME that way ART rebuilds
    Make sure that everything is set up on STOCK MOAR first for your accounts.
    Make sure you have linked your vociemail, set up email, and so on.
    If you get any fc's the first time for any apps, go in and clear data for that app and it should resolve the issues.

VR Theme Zip for Blue Lightening Framework BG

You Can Find HOLO BLUE THEME Screenshots Here!!!

Vr Theme Zip to change the MAIN BG Image

Changing Background Images:
    Check out the AWESOME thread put together by our new Team Darksyde members @jimwick and @parkerj7uc
    VRThemez
    Also here is a Master Background Changer you can use to change all backgrounds at once! Please follow the directions in the VRThemez thread or the spoiler tab below.
    If you're not 100% confident in how to change the background images, then use a PC as it's much easier.

These are the paths to unzip the files, locate the graphic and change. When you re-save them, always store, don't compress:

Custom Full Screen CallerID:
    Location in zip: vrthemesystemappLegacyInCallUILegacyInCallUI.apkresdrawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png image. Rename it to picture_unknown.png

Main background image:
    Location in zip: vrtheme>system>framework>framework-res.apk>res>drawable-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde.png

Main Dialer Background:
    Location in zip: vrtheme>system>priv-app>SecContacts_Phone_FLAGSHIP_USA>SecContacts_Pho ne_FLAGSHIP_USA.apk>res>drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde2.png

Pulldown Background:
    Location in zip: vrtheme>system>priv-app>SystemUI.>SystemUI.apk>res>drawable-xxhdpi
    Put any 1080x1920 png. Rename to darksyde3.png

If you don't have an image resizing/converting program for a PC, I always use this: http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

This is the link to the three files that are changable. Use them as templates to swap out images.

Thanks to @willowmaker420, @JoeyDuran and @tdunham for providing these files. I've renamed some of them just for clearer reference to what they are and I take zero credit for any of the work.

INVERTED Theme Changelog: (Theme at hold for the time being, but NOT discontinued)
    Code:
    [B][INVERTED Update v2] 04/07/2015[/B]
    *Updated Blacked Out Play Store
    *Updated SecSettings for custom bg
    *Updated framework-res for custom bg
    *Added Inverted S6 Keyboard
    *Added Inverted Themed SecContacts (03/26/2015)

HELLFIRE Theme Changelog: (Moved to it's own thread)
    Code:
    [B][HELLFIRE Update v2] 04/07/2015[/B]
    *Updated Blacked Out Play Store
    *Updated SecSettings for custom bg
    *Updated framework-res for custom bg
    *Added Red Themed S6 Keyboard
    *Updated VVM to Red Theme
    *Updated SBrowser
    *Added Red Themed SecContacts (03/26/2015)

Project Fr❆stByte Theme Changelogs:
    Code:
    [U][B][Project Fr❆stByte Theme V4] 08/31/15[/B][/U]
    - Theme Name Change from Holo Blue to Project FrstByte
    - MAJOR changes all around to go with new MOAR 7.0
    - VVM now working!!!
    - Updated Themed Hangouts to 4.0.1
    - Updated playstore, google now, and dropbox
    - New animated status bar notifications (not EVERY icon is animated)
    - Fixed a couple things missing from previous build
    - Themed MOAR Mod Control app
    - Updated Messaging and Contacts with new default contact icons
    - SOOOO Much MOAR i can't even remember it all right now LOL

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V3.2] 07/28/15[/B][/U]
    - Dropdown panel full screen, 
    - High sound quality, ring louder in pocket mod added (main dialer>open settings>and in the ringtones and sounds section you will see 2 new options high sound quality and louder ringer in pocket or bag) 
    - Led notification setting mods added (settings>display>led indicator)
    - Awesome ringtone, alarm, and notifications sound package (OVER 500 SOUNDS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!)
    - New borders around all popup screens and menus
    - Accuweather has new 3D weather icons all the way through
    - Hangouts app fully themed with new icons all over

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V3.1] 07/06/15[/B][/U]
    Changes to framework, systemui, messaging, clock package, mod control, and settings to allow full screen custom bg
    Minor changes to framework  (now shows volume icons)
    Stock Email Rethemed
    Keyboard Rethemed
    New Dialer button bg added
    Fixed TW Side Launcher
    and MORE that I can't remember at the moment :P

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V3] 06/29/15[/B][/U]
    Brightness slider track bg
    SecSettings, SystemUI, framework-res changes
    No more FTW icons
    Calendar has been added but is a w.i.p.
    Green action bar  in video is inverted
    Video play themed
    Photo editor themed to holo blue
    Call blocking settings fixed blacked out text and green action bar inverted
    Screen pinning icon themed
    ALL NS 1.7 and 1.8 added in

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V2.4b] 06/15/15[/B][/U]
    Small update to match MOAR New Stuff Mod 1.5b 
    These updates include:
    smali change to SystemUI & XML change to Full Screen InCallUI

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V2.4] 06/14/15[/B][/U]
    ALL updates from 2.32 INCLUDED
    Updates from MOAR New Stuff 1.5 added into SecSettings,SecContacts, SystemUI, framework-res, and LegacyInCallUi
    Updated TBO Blacked Out Google Play Store, YouTube, Google Now, Hangouts
    Updated SystemUI with new 3G icons (overlap issue fixed)
    New TW Themes Added!!! (TeamDarksyde, X-Note Chrome, X-Note JB)
    Updated Themed VVM w/ themed icons
    Main TW Launcher set to 5x5 Themed launcher with landscape view fixed
    Set Default colorizers for Main Dialer, InCall Dialer, Lockscreen, and PinPad to Holo Blue (thanks to @tdunham explaining where to find them)

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V2.3.2] 05/30/15[/B][/U]
    Framework - New Action Bar BG, check boxes fixed, and icon adjustments
    Settings - Rebuilt from scratch (data usage now working)
    SystemUI - New icons all around (see if you can spot them :P....HINT keep an eye on the status bar...)
    New Gallery Icon
    New Messaging Status Bar Icon for native Messaging app
    These Updates include all of 2.3.1 updates :good:

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V2.3.1] 05/22/15[/B][/U]
    Custom bg to Calculator
    Small update to framework-res for second custom bg
    Custom bg to SecContacts (to change use VR Theme Zip provided in OP, BUT image mus be renamed darksyde2.png)
    Themed InCallui
    Updated TBO Google Play Store
    Updated TBO Google App
    Updated TBO YouTube

[U][B][Holo Blue Theme V2.3] 05/13/15[/B][/U]
    Everything's been updated for 6.2
    Updated SecSettings
    Added in [user=1042140]@tdunham[/user] small fixes to SystemUI 
    Fixed "blued" out highlighted text in framework
    Added in a blacked out Google Messenger 
    S6 Music Player now shows custom bg

[B][Holo Blue Theme V2.2] 05/06/15[/B]
    *UPDATED FOR MOAR 6.2
    *Updated SystemUI
    *Running S6 TW Launcher by default
    *Themed S6 Apps included in MOAR 6.2 (Calculator, MyFiles, AccuWeather, etc...)
    *Fixed Force closing on Contacts and TW Launcher

[B][Holo Blue Theme] 04/19/15[/B]
    *Initial Release
    [B][Holo Blue Theme UPDATE V1] 04/26/15[/B]
    *Updated SecVideo
    *SecWallpaperPicker
    *Themed VoiceNote app
    *Updated and Themed New VVM
    *Fixed Hangouts crashing
    *Updated YouTube
    *Changed Shutdown Animation ([URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952592088"]Here's a flashable to go back to stock animation[/URL])
    *Added in System Sounds from NE5

LOTS MOAR TO COME ;)

LAUNCHERS
    4X5
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934537692
    5X5
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934537693
    EDGE
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934537691

THANKS TO
    - Big Thanks goes out to my new partner in crime, @JoeyDuran, thanks for all the help and hard work you put in.
    - Thanks to @rompnit and @tdunham for all the hard work and hours of programing you guys do. If it wasn't for you guys, none of this would be possible to do. So please stop by and thank the both of them!!
    - Big Thanks to @stangdriver44 for letting me use his custom icons and animations in our theme (which all of us, Joey, Stangedriver44, and I, will be working on the missinglink 5.0... so stay tuned in for that) please stop by and thank him.
    - Huge thanks to Bryan Owens and the great team over at T.B.O. for letting us use their inverted apps so please stop and thank them.
    - Thanks to @Ramer for testing, and all that he does to help everyone out. Make sure to thank him and visit the FAQ's thread
    -Thanks to @chefbaker11 for the idea for the team name (Team Darksyde)
    -Thanks to @black72cat for theme name (Mother Of All Themes)(M.O.A.T.)
    -Thanks @gunthermic for use of icons on Playstore, Dropbox, and Youtube
    -Thanks @nyfl2004 for the framework bg help!!
    -Thanks @RedheadTarn for the SWEEEEET Boot Animations!!!!

Special Thanks to Those who have Donated To The Cause, It is Very Much Appreciated!! THANK YOU!
    @greogory, @gargleblarg @andee39, @hackwoof

Older Versions
    M.O.A.R. 6.0 DARKSYDE V1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934535847
    M.O.A.R. 6.1 DARKSYDE V1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934536415
    M.O.A.R. 6.1 DARKSYDE V1.1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934538463

M.O.A.R. 6.1 DARKSYDE V1.2 (MUST BE ON @tdunham's New Stuff Mod 1.2 First Before flashing theme)
    04/07/2015 ---Darksyde Inverted Theme Update V2--- (Must Be On Full Theme First)

HELLFIRE "Red" Theme v1 (MUST BE ON @tdunham's New Stuff Mod 1.2 First Before flashing theme)
    04/07/2015 ---Darksyde HELLFIRE Theme Update V2--- (Must Be On Full Theme First)

04/19/2015 Holo "ICS" Blue Theme v1 (MUST BE ON @tdunham's New Stuff Mod 1.2 First Before flashing theme)
    04/26/2015 ---Darksyde Holo ICS Blue Theme Update V1--- (Must Be On Full Theme First)

05/13/2015 Holo "ICS" Blue Theme v2.3 (MUST BE ON MOAR 6.2 First Before flashing theme)
    05/30/2015 MICRO-UPDATE for HOLO Blue Theme v2.3.2 (MUST BE ON FULL HOLO Blue Theme 2.3 First Before flashing theme)

[URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347759795"]06/14/2015 Holo "ICS" Blue Theme v2.4 FULL THEME
    [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347760415"]06/15/2015 MICRO-UPDATE: Holo "ICS" Blue Theme v2.4b micro update (MUST BE ON MOAR 6.2 AND FULL THEME 2.4 First Before flashing)

[COLOR="#ff33b5e5"]06/29/2015 Holo "ICS" Blue Theme v3 FULL THEME (MUST BE ON MOAR 6.2 First Before flashing theme (INCLUDES NS1.8 ALREADY))
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347766810
    [COLOR="#ff33b5e5"]07/28/2015 Holo "ICS" Blue Theme v3.2 UPDATE (MUST BE ON FULL THEME MOAT v3 First Before flashing theme)[/COLOR]
    [/URL]

XDA:DevDB Information
    Team Darksyde, Theme for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    willowmaker420, JoeyDuran, andee39

Version Information

Created 2015-03-23
    Last Updated 2015-11-26
    MOAR Vr Theme Backgrounds for Framework:
    Darksyde Clouds

TeamBlackOut APPS:
    *Blacked Out Google Now
    *Clear Google Now

*Blacked Out Playstore

Flashing theme has known to remove the new Edge Launcher, so just flash the provided file below and you'll get it right back.
    These Are STOCK Launchers:
    * Edge Launcher
    *5x5 TW Launcher

Here's some add ons that missed the update:
    Vr Theme's for Custom Background's
    DOWNLOADS
    Blue Lightning
    DL LINK
    Shaded_Squares
    DL LINK
    Dark Wood Panels
    DL LINK
    Girl_silhouette
    DL LINK
    Android_Blue_Cube
    DL LIK
    Android_Logo
    DL LINK
    Ok,guys we have finished uo the 1.7 update,just in testing stage right now,i think we are gonna make this a full theme update,we have a great new script written by the great @tdunham that will take care of the few updated apps in data/app delete all traces of those apps and move them back to the proper places,and will also set our default colors for status bar and dropdown panel,so please be patient we are working to get this up soon

Thanks
    Team Darksyde
    Its coming out nice guys been having a theme a thon here this weekend to get this out been working hard for you guys to get another nice looking theme