• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[THEME] terpsichora_N (S8 spoiler)

Search This thread

bilal91

Jul 25, 2012
that's very weird, maybe because on your rom, or have you tried the galaxyXmod Xposed module? it has a feature that make themes stay without transferring any jsonfiles.
I'm gonna leave it for now, don't restart my phone that often anyways...btw is there anyway you can make the contact picture whilst you're receiving the call and in incall ui bigger as the default size is way too small (maybe have the picture cover half the screen?)

SoumyasishD

Jun 22, 2014
Thanks for the theme..using with note 5 grace ux rom..works well ..installed the last beta

Only thing I noticed is in call ui..the send msg part at lower portion is white..

Last edited:

envy~

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
Thanks for the theme..using with note 5 grace ux rom..works well ..installed the last beta

Only thing I noticed is in call ui..the send msg part at lower portion is white..

@wajiman Bro i need your help can you provide a free download link of the latest theme build I share with you that has the fixed incallUI? I'm running out of data and can't upload the theme anymore, I'll add your link to the op so everyone who's using this theme can get the latest build. (can't use my link I've shared with you cos of some issues) thank you in advance :)

envy~

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
I'm gonna leave it for now, don't restart my phone that often anyways...btw is there anyway you can make the contact picture whilst you're receiving the call and in incall ui bigger as the default size is way too small (maybe have the picture cover half the screen?)

not posible on theme overlay concept. as it (that mod) must modify other folder aside drawable and values folders.

wajiman

Jan 21, 2011
@wajiman Bro i need your help can you provide a free download link of the latest theme build I share with you that has the fixed incallUI? I'm running out of data and can't upload the theme anymore, I'll add your link to the op so everyone who's using this theme can get the latest build. (can't use my link I've shared with you cos of some issues) thank you in advance :)
I have sent u the link via PM

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: not_joker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "new OP (still WIP)
    theme got updated to support nougat, now with S8 influence.
    PLEASE REMOVE COMPLETELY OLD VERSION IF YOU HAVE ANY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS. The newest version is "0terpsichora_N_RC3. apk" and "0terpsichora_N_RC3_lightnotif"
    PLEASE INSTALL ONLY ONE, you cannot install both at the same time. If your rooted and have means to change title text color on notification or just can bear with the dark one use the ..RC3.apk, if you're not rooted and want a bugless theme use the ..RC3_lightnotif.apk one.
    Still bugged (dark colored on 3rd party apps) notification title text (need help on this, or ask rom developers to support dark notification template on their ROMs) please report any miscolored, bugs or give bright ideas to improve this. thanks for using, enjoy and please atleast let me know if you kang any part of this theme. :)

INSTALLATION for rooted devices (you should do all this before 5min trial ends) :
    -install and apply theme
    -go fast to your root file manager and navigate:
    -root/data/overlays/preferences folder
    -delete all its contents (7files) not the actual preferences folder.
    -then navigate to:
    -root/data/overlays/jsonfiles
    -from there, CUT and paste the contents (1file) of trialjson folder to inside of userjson folder.
    -restart phone and reapply theme.
    wachout 4 update guise.. :)
    @envy~
    What is the name of the Google Play store icon? I tried "ic_google_play_store" but it does not work.

@envy~
    I'm trying to change your Google Play store icon to your theme, I gave the name "ic_play_store" and nothing. In the resource.arcs file I have added a line "<public type =" drawable "name =" ic_play_store "id =" 0x7f02001d "/> The Google Play Store app is called "ic_launcher_play_store". Please help.

I don't think you can make it that way, even the filename from your source icon is different from what you put on the arcs, and there is no hooks or reference to what you wanna change. Try this, pick some random unused apk from the asset folder of my theme, and edit its AndroidManifest.xml. edit the target package (only the target package) with the package name of Google play store, save, then make a mipmap.xxdpi folder inside res folder and put your icon there(inside the mipmap folder), recompile the unused apk and put it back to the asset folder on my theme then recompile my theme, I hope you can get what I'm saying, if not don't bother to edit it as you may face FC and unable to boot or change your theme back to default one. or if you like you can give me the icon you were talking about, I'll try to do it myself and if I like it I'll put it to the next update.

*I'm putting this terpsichora project on hold as I'm joining the hype and make a proper S8 theme. xD
    thanks guys please bear with me, this theme is very hard to make with very limited free time availability. But I promise its worth the wait. :) currently 72.10% finished. plan to release at end of the month or early march.
    I'am using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat 7.0. Can't find the way tou are installing this insanely gorgeous theme. I'am trying to buy it almost everyday and still no success. I realy want that theme but i can't install it for. Iife but only for 5 minutes. My device is not rooted. I've searched the forum but still no success. Obviusly I'am not searching the right way. Can't buy it too due to error (2841 /772290/S4002).. Well yeah... Thats my problem in 2K17. Cheers pall and keep up the good work. You're doing it right. Cheerz.

you can never buy this theme officially because its not from Samsung's own store unfortunately.. just backread on this thread theres a lot of tips already for non rooted instalation. or just use Search box for this thread and search for the term "package disabler" example:https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=69576679&postcount=87

*theme update finished, its S8 hybrid now. there are two versions, one with dark and the other one have white notifications. But cant upload it as I dont have enough data now :( (going home from work on the ship) will upload the update once I go to the airport on Mar25, wish me a safe trip. :)