• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[THEME] terpsichora_V3.70091234,/,

Search This thread

holifo

Dec 8, 2007
London
Hi mate, it seems that something is wrong with frame amoled light notification. See screenshots :confused:
Check this I will update soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180129-222022.jpg
    Screenshot_20180129-222022.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,272
Reactions: Titosilva

silitek

Recognized Themer
May 22, 2009
Eindhoven
Hello, it seems that you only make amoled theme so I wonder if it's too much of me to ask you a favor of making a theme with everything as original (the colors, dark noti...) except for icons with no frame?

It would be great of you and ofc thanks to @eNVy for doing these wonderful works.

I modified one..also like original BG and walls, full frameless with white notification, or Dark...if U wanna PM me..

P.s. included Zooperwidget (Pro)..

Edit: Dark notifications available now..take a pick

vdcpf.jpg

Dark notifications
2hxunl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: flehgn and holifo

Ramses7420

Oct 3, 2014
Idk why im still posting this but as oreo is coming on you guys this thing will be obsolete so here it is :

Trial Breaker Overlay for NOUGAT devices
-just install and reboot then apply desired theme.
-no need to use disabler apps or doing the json files transferring, nor the tasker method, just apply the theme and forget about seeing the 10min trial countdown notification
-but still you need to re apply default theme then my theme again every after reboot for it to get applied fully.

IMPORTANT: please use at your own risk, this app is to be use ONLY for indie themes you can find here on xda and nowhere intended to be used for legit paid themes on samsung store, please be considerate and buy themes that deserve its value.

I tested and did what is written. Installation and reboot. then I took the theme erpsichora_V3.70091234, and after 10 minutes, I went back to the default theme.

khaisttj92

Aug 16, 2012
seremban
I tested and did what is written. Installation and reboot. then I took the theme erpsichora_V3.70091234, and after 10 minutes, I went back to the default theme.
i using it and did not went back to default theme.what i'm do is..install the terpsichora theme, apply the default theme then install the endtrials.apk.Reboot the phone then apply the terpsichora theme.Almost 2 days since i'm using it and the theme doesnt reset to default.

Sent from my SM-J730G using XDA Labs

Last edited:

calfonsocp

Apr 11, 2015
Idk why im still posting this but as oreo is coming on you guys this thing will be obsolete so here it is :

-no need to use disabler apps or doing the json files transferring, nor the tasker method, just apply the theme and forget about seeing the 10min trial countdown notification
-but still you need to re apply default theme then my theme again every after reboot for it to get applied fully.

IMPORTANT: please use at your own risk, this app is to be use ONLY for indie themes you can find here on xda and nowhere intended to be used for legit paid themes on samsung store, please be considerate and buy themes that deserve its value.
with the security patch of January this trick has stopped working for me.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

wajiman

Jan 21, 2011
@envy~ brilliant theme. I could only find 2 bugs. First is that the notification bar turns to black color in samsung browser and second is the white overlay in folders.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: envy~

[email protected]

Dec 5, 2016
Sunnyvale

I downloaded this and rebooted applied stock theme then your theme but I get systemUI Force close and then I have to boot into safe mode and uninstall the download endoftrials apk. And put back my old theme for phone not to get systemUI Force close to stop and everything is fine... I guess I'm asking is their something I'm not doing correct I'm on snapdragon USA at&t model....

murgocigeorge

Jul 29, 2014
Hello. Can you please make one with the stock icons? I really love the theme but I am too used to the original icons. For now I installed the same theme for the s7 edge but that has a problem with the navigation bar color, not changing to black in some cases. Please keep up the good work , your themes are awesome .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -DELETE FIRST ANY PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED THEME TERSPSICHORA BEFORE INSTALLING THIS NEW VERSION/ UPDATE!
    -THEME IS THE SAME SKU SO CHOOSE AND INSTALL ONLY ONE

INSTALLATION for rooted devices (you should do all this before 10min trial ends) :
    (not working anymore for recent phones :()
    -install and apply theme
    -go fast to your root file manager and navigate:
    -root/data/overlays/preferences folder
    -delete all its contents (7 to 9 files) not the actual preferences folder.
    -then navigate to:
    -root/data/overlays/jsonfiles
    -from there, CUT and paste the contents (1file) of trialjson folder to inside of userjson folder.
    -restart phone and reapply theme.

INSTALLATION (unrooted)
    1. Enable Developer options in Settings (About device > Software info > press on Build number 7 times or more). Now it should
    be visible in the Settings Menu.

2. Download and install the theme. Open the theme store and apply the theme (FREE TRIAL).

3. Close the store, then head to Developer options > Running services > Themes > Stop its service
    Note: MAKE SURE THAT ITS NOT PRESENT IN RUNNING SERVICES ANYMORE AFTERWARDS.

4. Go back to Settings > Apps > Samsung Themes > FORCE STOP then click > Storage > CLEAR BOTH DATA & CACHE.
    *show sytem apps on overflow menu on Apps Settings and do the same for THEMES app
    *with constant updates method for unrooted devices may not work anymore.

Changelog v3.7 (discussion starts https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...psichoras8-t3603928/post75172650#post75172650)
    -lightnotif version introduced (light incoming notification card, default color behavior)
    -pre support for Oreo (unconfirmed fixes)
    -100+ themed 3rd party icons (must be properly applied the theme to display properly)
    -hundreds of fixes and adjustments
    -more Statusbar/UI elements icons themed
    -unconfirmed fixes for Security apps like SamPAY and Secure Folder

USEFUL INFORMATIONS:
    -How to Properly apply the theme (to display all themed icons/assest)
    >after apply trial theme reboot the phone and apply the default theme then this theme again
    >if a white bar is present on your notification panel (Noti. Settings and Clear All bar) just change your font

-How to get along the theme with Substratum (injecting subs overlays into the theme) = WIP

-How to get subs overlays to be prioritized over the theme = WIP

Special thanks for help:

@Venom0642 @crayonyes @Tigerhoods @OhayouBaka

DOWNLOAD LINK ON ATTACHED FILES
    UI overlays are up on the OP, note that those are NOT Substratum Overlays, install and reboot to apply read the pdf file for more info.. I'll having a break for now, I'm saving up my data plan for the month. Thanks for appreciations. :)

Hi I'm currently adding more themed 3rd party icons for the updates, primarily I'm working on the lightnotif version of terpV3 and bodV3 fix update, do not wait for it, I'm just telling you guys I'm working on something, I also overwhelmed by the oreo news regarding themes and overlays so I hope I can find the time to fix bugs when it comes available for me, I'm planning to buy an S9 if that thing will be good.,, still happy that Samsung didn't block the installation of 3rd party themes.
    I want you to help me, these are few questions that I want to know before working on fixing something. if you want to add what I might forgot please do tell them also.

-is theme bodhisattva got fixed USSD dialog box colors? And only here on terpsichora that it's broken?
    -does the toolbar under the gallery when viewing pics are visible on note8? Is it fixed here on terpsichora? Coz I know it's broken on bodhisattva
    -are the dpi issues fixed when using higher dpi more than 500 on keyboard app and contact app?
    -give your "5" 3rd party apps that want to get themed. Suggestions will be good.

That's all thank you.
    Theming the Game Launcher Icon makes the app broken :( it went to dark mode as any other Samsung apps I've put on my themes, there's a lot of unreadable text on settings and charts that cannot be edited (coz it's on layout xml) and it's beyond my skills or a Samsung theme limitations that we can't do anything about, I'm thinking of dropping it's custom icon or just bear with the unreadable text, what you guys think?
    Reports:
    -I think I fixed the dark toolbar icon colors of Gallery app for note8
    -new Email app color clitches fixed.
    -pre Oreo support (navbar animation fixed)
    -more statusbar icons themed
    -dual sim Statusbar setup (not taking too much space now)
    -unconfirmed fixes for Samsung pay and secure folder apps (I'm rooted so I can't test, help me by posting color clitches as many as possible or apply as a beta tester) I hope it's not like the game launcher app.

--Happy Year end everyone! :) ?