[THEME][TWRP 2.3.0.2] HTC Theme - UPDATE

Search This thread

Rydah

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Hey guys, some of you may have heard of me here and there. If not, I'm Rydah805, but you could just call me Rydah. I currently own a HTC Evo 4G LTE. I've done quite a few mods for that phone, including this here, my HTC Theme for TWRP. Member zounduser who owns a One X tried my theme out on his device and all is great, so I decided to share it with you guy! Here's what's in my original post:

Welcome. Some of you may remember my ole' HTC Theme for TWRP 1. It was pretty dope. Well now that were theming TWRP 2, I decided to re-create a new HTC theme in place! I just threw it together quite quickly, so bare with me, as this is still a WORK IN PROGRESS. That being said, for 20 inconstant minutes worth of work, I think it is coming out just great. It was enough for me to keep it on my own device, and I'm extremely picky about what I put/use on my device. (Special thanks to ilDuce for telling me how to get the stock layout to start off with.)

What we have here, is that ugly blue removed, and swapped out with HTC green, along with a few other little better looking icons. Don't believe me? Have a look for yourselves, with the provided images below!

Installation instructions: Download the theme of your choice, in this case my HTC Theme, and save it onto your internal SD Card, with the name "ui.zip." (/sdcard/TWRP/THEME/ui.zip)

Download:
Original:

Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.0
Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.1
Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.2
Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.3
Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.4

Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.2.0

Alt. Versions: OUT OF DATE! Updates Coming Soon!

Fracture - Yellow Version v.1.3
Soowoop R.E.D. - Red Version v.1.4
Purple Passion - Purple Version

Screen shots coming soon. The ones in my original post are also outdated. My original post can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1779776

Sent From My HTC Evo 4G LTE, On The Now Network From Sprint!

Last edited:

Rydah

Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Changelog:
  • 7/17/12 - 1.0: Initial Release
  • 7/18/12 - 1.1: Reordered Most Buttons According To My Personal Taste: New Nandroid Button (Backup & Restore In One); Advanced Moved Into Settings; Centered USB Mount Button; Other Minor Bug Fixes...
  • 7/21/12 - 1.2: Centered Top Panel Text, Changed Color To Precise HTC Green, Minor Bug Fixes...
  • 7/24/12 - 1.3: Added "Wipe Cache & Dalvik" button to wipe menu, and minor button reordering.
  • 7/26/12 - 1.4: Moved the HTC Dumlock button and minor changes to the XML code, to reflect the changes from 2.2.0 - 2.2.1.
  • 10/12/12 - 2.0: Completely Redone From Scratch For Maximum Compatibility With TWRP 2.3.0.0 2.3.0.1 2.3.0.2, Same Look And Feel You Love!

To Do:
  • Move File Selector & Terminal Buttons To Home Page?

Bugs:
  • None

Last edited:

Rydah

Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Let me know. It honestly looks better than my original screen shots.

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Welcome to our one x club bro!! Thanks for considering sharing with us!!! I love this theme man, great job rydah!!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Rydah

Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Welcome to our one x club bro!! Thanks for considering sharing with us!!! I love this theme man, great job rydah!!

Thanks, and no problem! Also, nice avatar! Met him a few times. Got some pics with him too!

Reactions: zounduser

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Thanks, and no problem! Also, nice avatar! Met him a few times. Got some pics with him too!

Seriously? U rap bro? The games whats good right now! Cant stand lil wayne, or half of the crap thats out right now!!! Ya bro.....the games my favorite rapper by far! Well tupac will always b my favorite, but the game is my favorite right now 4 sho! And thats badass u met him! Ive seen him 3 times, twice in missoula mt, and once in sioux falls sd. Real deal bro.

Gandalf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
What permissions need to be applied to the file, if any?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
What permissions need to be applied to the file, if any?

None, u dont even have to use a root explorer. I use es file explorer. Just go to your twrp folder, open it and create a folder named THEME, now go to yor downloaded theme, copy and paste inside your THEME folder u just created. Now rename the downloaded theme in your THEME folder to ui.zip thats it reboot to recovery, should now b themed. :D

Reactions: Garmig

Gandalf

Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
None, u dont even have to use a root explorer. I use es file explorer. Just go to your twrp folder, open it and create a folder named THEME, now go to yor downloaded theme, copy and paste inside your THEME folder u just created. Now rename the downloaded theme in your THEME folder to ui.zip thats it reboot to recovery, should now b themed. :D

Awesome, that's what I thought, just wanted to double check to be safe, rebooting to recovery now

Rydah

Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Seriously? U rap bro? The games whats good right now! Cant stand lil wayne, or half of the crap thats out right now!!! Ya bro.....the games my favorite rapper by far! Well tupac will always b my favorite, but the game is my favorite right now 4 sho! And thats badass u met him! Ive seen him 3 times, twice in missoula mt, and once in sioux falls sd. Real deal bro.

Yea man, check the link in my Sig.

Gandalf

Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
Just want to confirm again, works great and looks awesome! Great job on this

Gandalf

Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
I'm busy testing, and recruiting as much as I can for us one x users! So far I've gotten us a splash thread, and recovery themes. Lol. Trying to get the viper Rom next!

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Brahhh, do it up! This phone is legit as $&#*@ we need asich customization as we can. Xs slaysss it with TN Xi40 and SE so ROM is on lock all we need is a the good god $*#* kernel source HTC FTW

GibMcFragger

Dec 23, 2010
Vancouver
I'm busy testing, and recruiting as much as I can for us one x users! So far I've gotten us a splash thread, and recovery themes. Lol. Trying to get the viper Rom next!

Nice! A Viper Rom would be killer!
Need some boot animations also. I tried the ones in the thread, but all the download links seem to be dead (at least the ones i tried).

Last edited:

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Brahhh, do it up! This phone is legit as $&#*@ we need asich customization as we can. Xs slaysss it with TN Xi40 and SE so ROM is on lock all we need is a the good god $*#* kernel source HTC FTW

Hell ya bro!!! We got some good roms now, we just need TWEAKS!!!! LOL Anyways ya guys, I'm trying hard to get us all the love I know this device deserves!!!!!! Source shouldn't b too much longer................:D

Last edited:

Rydah

Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
I was first to get splash screens working with s on for the Evo LTE also. Looks like my mods their work here. Feel free to use any of my recent threads there here. I'd make a Rom, but right now is a crazy time, and I can't test it since I don't have a One X! :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, some of you may have heard of me here and there. If not, I'm Rydah805, but you could just call me Rydah. I currently own a HTC Evo 4G LTE. I've done quite a few mods for that phone, including this here, my HTC Theme for TWRP. Member zounduser who owns a One X tried my theme out on his device and all is great, so I decided to share it with you guy! Here's what's in my original post:

Welcome. Some of you may remember my ole' HTC Theme for TWRP 1. It was pretty dope. Well now that were theming TWRP 2, I decided to re-create a new HTC theme in place! I just threw it together quite quickly, so bare with me, as this is still a WORK IN PROGRESS. That being said, for 20 inconstant minutes worth of work, I think it is coming out just great. It was enough for me to keep it on my own device, and I'm extremely picky about what I put/use on my device. (Special thanks to ilDuce for telling me how to get the stock layout to start off with.)

What we have here, is that ugly blue removed, and swapped out with HTC green, along with a few other little better looking icons. Don't believe me? Have a look for yourselves, with the provided images below!

Installation instructions: Download the theme of your choice, in this case my HTC Theme, and save it onto your internal SD Card, with the name "ui.zip." (/sdcard/TWRP/THEME/ui.zip)

Download:
    Original:

Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.0
    Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.1
    Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.2
    Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.3
    Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.1.4

Quietly Brilliant - HTC Theme v.2.0

Alt. Versions: OUT OF DATE! Updates Coming Soon!

Fracture - Yellow Version v.1.3
    Soowoop R.E.D. - Red Version v.1.4
    Purple Passion - Purple Version

Screen shots coming soon. The ones in my original post are also outdated. My original post can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1779776

Changelog:
    • 7/17/12 - 1.0: Initial Release
    • 7/18/12 - 1.1: Reordered Most Buttons According To My Personal Taste: New Nandroid Button (Backup & Restore In One); Advanced Moved Into Settings; Centered USB Mount Button; Other Minor Bug Fixes...
    • 7/21/12 - 1.2: Centered Top Panel Text, Changed Color To Precise HTC Green, Minor Bug Fixes...
    • 7/24/12 - 1.3: Added "Wipe Cache & Dalvik" button to wipe menu, and minor button reordering.
    • 7/26/12 - 1.4: Moved the HTC Dumlock button and minor changes to the XML code, to reflect the changes from 2.2.0 - 2.2.1.
    • 10/12/12 - 2.0: Completely Redone From Scratch For Maximum Compatibility With TWRP 2.3.0.0 2.3.0.1 2.3.0.2, Same Look And Feel You Love!

To Do:
    • Move File Selector & Terminal Buttons To Home Page?

Bugs:
    • None

Its tight bro. If u like htc green. I love it, def. The best theme out! For twrp.

RATTLED FROM MY TEAM VENOM/STRAIGHT TALK POWERED AT&T ONE X USING ICS TAPATALK 2

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Thats funny, i remember when i said i was trying/bugging for viper rom!!!!! Well..........we got it! ;) jan was probably sick of me and pushed harder to get it to us!!! Lol!

RATTLED FROM MY TEAM VENOM/STRAIGHT TALK POWERED AT&T ONE X USING ICS TAPATALK 2

Love the green and the fonts loads easier to read

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
    I was first to get splash screens working with s on for the Evo LTE also. Looks like my mods their work here. Feel free to use any of my recent threads there here. I'd make a Rom, but right now is a crazy time, and I can't test it since I don't have a One X! :p

Looks awesome! thanks!

Beamed from my TN Special Edition powered HOXL on Rogers.