monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
hmr2enxdi9orb9pamlu6.png

skccruW.png
qaCUHNx.png
R3FxxBz.png

*low screenshot quality due to compression by recovery direct screen capturing method

HOLO THEME FOR LATEST TWRP ported & fixed from original author thecoby exclusive for Note II

Last edited:

z0rk

Dec 23, 2010
Tienen
I don't see a dl link, is this due to tapatalk?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-N7100 met Tapatalk

wpkwolfseye

Jan 22, 2011
Cologne
www.wolfpack.info
COPY TO <sdcard>/TWRP/theme/ui.zip

[130501-rev02] DOWNLOAD
[+] System partition mount fix

[130501-rev01] DARK | LIGHT
[+] initial release

Sorry but the install instructions are somewhat confusing. Since there isn't a TWRP folder in my SDCARD (not external) I created one. Is that correct ? Then I copied the downloaded .zip file there and renamed it to ui.zip. Is that correct ? If not, then I am sorry for bothering, but I dont know what else you mean.

Even checked out another topic which had similiar instructions. When I check in Android in a root explorer i can see the ui.zip in the theme folder in there. When I go to TWRP recovery and go into Filemanager and then into that folder, there is nothing in there. And I still see only the dark theme, though I copied the light theme in there, :(

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Wolfseye

Last edited:

Robobob1221

Feb 4, 2012
取手市。日本
Sorry but the install instructions are somewhat confusing. Since there isn't a TWRP folder in my SDCARD (not external) I created one. Is that correct ? Then I copied the downloaded .zip file there and renamed it to ui.zip. Is that correct ? If not, then I am sorry for bothering, but I dont know what else you mean.

Even checked out another topic which had similiar instructions. When I check in Android in a root explorer i can see the ui.zip in the theme folder in there. When I go to TWRP recovery and go into Filemanager and then into that folder, there is nothing in there. And I still see only the dark theme, though I copied the light theme in there, :(

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Wolfseye

If you've made a TWRP nandroid you should have a folder created. In there add a theme folder and place the ui.zip you downloaded in there. See the image attached

Sent from my SC-02E using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368083946909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368083946909.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 570
Reactions: wpkwolfseye

wpkwolfseye

Jan 22, 2011
Cologne
www.wolfpack.info
If you've made a TWRP nandroid you should have a folder created. In there add a theme folder and place the ui.zip you downloaded in there. See the image attached

Sent from my SC-02E using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I created a Backup with TWRP, however that file is in the following folder on my SD Card (Internal)

/sdcard/0/TWRP/BACKUPS

And otherwise my TWRP works fine. So how can it be its installed different than from yours or that the Backups would be in a different folder than with yours ?

Wolfseye

P.S: Put the theme folder now into the path I posted above and now it works. ;) Thank you.

Last edited:

dlt0rre

Jan 13, 2009
www.dlt0rre.es
Hi, thanks again for this great theme!
One question: In the "Install ZIP" screen I d'not see the option to choose internal or external estorage, I remember that before it was, or so I think... not?
Thanks!

maccag

Nov 7, 2009
Coventry
Google Pixel 3
Hi

I made my own theme using one of these as the base but for an earlier version of TWRP. My question is how to I update my theme to work with TWRP 2.5

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

G

GuestK00464

COPY TO <sdcard>/TWRP/theme/ui.zip

[130501-rev02] DOWNLOAD
[+] System partition mount fix

[130501-rev01] DARK | LIGHT
[+] initial release

Which 1 is stable can u guide me I have just installed the twrp recovery.......initial or stable i don't want any kind of issues with it.......I have read that there are some issues with themes for ex. If u press backup button it will wipe data is it true? :confused:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

ZeroXtreme

Jul 30, 2003
Manila
Version 2.6.0.0

Great theme, been using it since it was posted, thanks.

Any chance you would have the time to update it for TWRP version 2.6.0.0?

Top Liked Posts