This TWRP theme is a port of TWRP Materialised theme by @z31s1g. All credits go to him for the countless hours of hardwork put in this theme. Make sure you thank him over at his thread (here).
I will try to port the Light
- Recovery gone App: Designed to mimic the look and feel of an Android app.
- Customisable UI: 15 different accent colors, center clock option, different navbar button layouts...
- Added functionality: built-in ability to flash image files (recovery, radio, boot), bookmark function for file lists, Aroma File Manager support, theme changer...
- use center clock by default (i like it)
- use samsung type nav bar (back button on right)(easier, since I got used to it on Pico)
- fix keyboardtemplate && keyboard
- remove "select storage" option (we has only one storage sdcard)
- fix fileselector_install_height (dependancy of remove "select storage" option)
- add resized fallback fonts
- all variables in ui.xml resized accordingly ((ORIG_W: 800, PORT_W: 320; ORIG_H: 1280, PORT_H: 480) (width: (int(($value / $ORIG_W * $PORT_W ) + 0.5))) && (height: (int(($value / $ORIG_H * $PORT_H) + 0.5)))) (it's 7th grade math)
- resized all images (a very mild difference would be seen among images (img size ratio of 0.625 resized to 0.667 (diff: 0.042)))
Availability and Compatibility
- Supported TWRP versions: 280X (awesom3 and TWRP)
- Supported screen resolutions: 320x480
- The theme stays compatible with new versions of TWRP until TWRP changelog says otherwise.
How to install:
- Download the theme of your choice and rename it to "ui.zip".
- On SD card (if device has internal and external storage, use the internal) open TWRP folder and create a folder called "theme", without capital letters.
- Copy ui.zip to theme folder.
- Restart to recovery.
Don't create mirrors or new threads for MDPI! If you're going to spread the word, please use these links.
320x480 Themes Folder