• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[THEME][TWRP] TWRP Materialised - Black / Dark / Light / Play [Discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden Skywalker

Jul 18, 2014
Hey guys I have ported play materialized theme for devices with 540x960 resolution running TWRP 2.8.0.0
Enjoy! ;)

Attachments

SethPDA

Jan 23, 2012
Oradea
www.sethworkz.tk
Yes, even external and both doesn't work ..
But my storage are recognized as sdcard0 and sdcard1, is it possible that the issue is in link with it ?
It might be. Check to see if you can use other twrp themes for your devices display size, and if those don't work too, then there is no problem with the theme, it's something with the directory structure I think.

Can any1 else test my ports on this device resolution? (400x800)

Reactions: stanguay

stanguay

Aug 23, 2009
Magog, Quebec
It might be. Check to see if you can use other twrp themes for your devices display size, and if those don't work too, then there is no problem with the theme, it's something with the directory structure I think.

Work great for me!
Thanks

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk

andrea210701

Aug 1, 2012

Works on my huawei g330 twrp 2.8.1.0 (my device has sdcard1 and sdcard0,but it is actually working)

mauam

Jan 26, 2011

Working here too:)

Reactions: ak

z31s1g

Recognized Themer
Jul 5, 2010
Munich
All themes updated

All themes updated. Download from folder 281X_v2.
  • Changed size and highlight effect of navigation buttons
  • Added option "show generated backup name" to theme settings (if enabled, the auto generated backup name will be shown on the backup page instead of "(Auto generate)")
  • Changed behaviour of "rename backup" page (current backup name is now auto filled for editing; use swipe left over the keyboard to clear the text input box)
  • Fixed "change color" dialog conflicting with "rebootcheck"
  • Fixed showing CPU temperature not being reset to default (false) when performing "reset defaults"
  • Fixed bookmark function for "install rom" and "flash zip" pages (MultiROM themes only)

Last edited:

andrea210701

Aug 1, 2012
All themes updated. Download from folder 281X_v2.
  • Changed size and highlight effect of navigation buttons
  • Added option "show generated backup name" to theme settings (if enabled, the auto generated backup name will be shown on the backup page instead of "(Auto generate)")
  • Changed behaviour of "rename backup" page (current backup name is now auto filled for editing; use swipe left over the keyboard to clear the text input box)
  • Fixed "change color" dialog conflicting with "rebootcheck"
  • Fixed showing CPU temperature not being reset to default (false) when performing "reset defaults"
  • Fixed bookmark function for "install rom" and "flash zip" pages (MultiROM themes only)
@SethPDA can you update 480x800 port?plz :D

CyanoFresh

Nov 9, 2014
Kyiv
solomaha.me

Features
  • Recovery gone App: Designed to mimic the look and feel of an Android app.
  • Customisable UI: 15 different accent colors, center clock option, different navbar button layouts...
  • Added functionality: built-in ability to flash image files (recovery, radio, boot), bookmark function for file lists, Aroma File Manager support, theme changer...

Availability and Compatibility
  • Supported TWRP versions: 280X and 281X.
  • Supported screen resolutions: 720x1280, 768x1280, 800x1280, 1080x1920, 1200x1920.
  • The themes will work on any device with the resolution specified in the filename (e.g. "1080.zip" is for FullHD devices).
  • The theme stays compatible with new versions of TWRP until TWRP changelog says otherwise.

About MultiROM Theme

• MultiROM theme requires a MultiROM recovery.
  • MultiROM themes are only available for portrait orientation.
  • Landscape option is present, but will default back to stock theme.

How to install:
  1. Download the theme of your choice and rename it to "ui.zip".
  2. On SD card (if device has internal and external storage, use the internal) open TWRP folder and create a folder called "theme", without capital letters.
  3. Copy ui.zip to theme folder.
  4. Restart to recovery.

Previews:

Screenshot Gallery

Download:

Don't create mirrors! If you're going to spread the word, please use these links.

320x480 Themes (ported by @thewisenerd)

480x800 Themes (ported by @SethPDA)

540x960 Play (ported by @Raiden Skywalker)
540x960 Dark (ported by @josegalre)

480x854 Themes (ported by @yuweng)

720x1280 Themes Folder

768x1280 Themes Folder

800x1280 Themes Folder

1080x1920 Themes Folder

1200x1920 Themes Folder

1440x2560 Themes (ported by @gaich)

Other threads:
Will it work on samsung galaxy note 10.1 GT-N8000, android 4.4.2, 1280x800px

JoeSyr

Feb 7, 2012
Minor issue with the dark theme: When making a backup, the log prints "Backup completed in X Seconds" in black text, which is hard to read against the dark background.

JoeSyr

Feb 7, 2012
Looks good to me. What highlight color do you use?

Also, have you tried setting the theme back to defaults?
Same color blue as your screenshot. Also I just observed the black-on-dark with the "restore completed in x seconds".

I'll try resetting to defaults and running a backup later today, will check in with results when I get the chance.

Edit: Oops, I also just noticed that I'm not updated to your latest version, I was running v1 of 281X (720x1280, using a toro Galaxy Nexus). I'll update to v2 before I test any further.

Last edited:
Reactions: z31s1g
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone