• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[THEME][TWRP] TWRP Materialised - Black / Dark / Light / Play [Discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunchUp

Sep 18, 2013
Hey guys. Need feedback

Added the following colours as per requests
Orange by @chikimonke - I'm quite satisfied with this shade. What do you think? If you need a lighter one, I'll provide it for your personal use :)
Blue by @v0rt3x - blue added. Let me know what you think. Quite satisfied with the shade personally
Grey by @v0rtex again - What do you think? Not very sure about this one. Only going to add to my collection if the feedback is good enough
@steviemch going to do your colour now. No idea what it's called :p

Last edited:

bigdogbosdroid

Jul 23, 2011
Hey guys. Need feedback

Orange by @chikimonke - I'm quite satisfied with this shade. What do you think? If you need a lighter one, I'll provide it for your personal use :)
Blue by @v0rt3x - blue added. Let me know what you think. Quite satisfied with the shade personally
Grey by @v0rtex again - What do you think? Not very sure about this one. Only going to add to my collection if the feedback is good enough

I'd love that orange one as well in ths 1080x1920, 281x folder.

If it's possible, that is....

Sent from my HTC One M8, Natasha, via bremsstrahlung radiation

PunchUp

Sep 18, 2013
No, that looks great thank you!
Might not add it to my main pack as it's very close to the grey one. But I'm going to make it available under “Miscellaneous Curtains”. So can you pack it yourself or want me to do that for you?
And I see you have Nexus 7 as well. Want it for that too?

steviemch

Jul 25, 2013
Airdrie
Might not add it to my main pack as it's very close to the grey one. But I'm going to make it available under “Miscellaneous Curtains”. So can you pack it yourself or want me to do that for you?
And I see you have Nexus 7 as well. Want it for that too?
A nexus 7 one would be great, and I can pack it myself thanks! :)

Sent by Borg neural subspace transceiver node.

jburk68

Mar 25, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys. Need feedback

I'll be using the grey one for sure, looks great.

PlasmaPump

Apr 8, 2011
Burlington
@z31s1g Thanks for the awesome themes, been a fan and user since the beginning on Flo, Hammerhead, Falcon and Bacon. Looking forward to switching to Materialised tonight on all my devices with TWRP 2.8.1.0.

Have two requests.
1. In the Backup screen, can you have two separate toggles to Auto Generate name like +ROM +Date, or maybe add settings what to add for Auto Generate.
2. On Rename Backup can you autofill the current backup name so it can be edited.

Thanks! :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Natakranta and ak

v0rtex

Dec 5, 2008
Hey guys. Need feedback

Nice job! I am actually pretty satisfied with the gray one... looks better than I had envisioned originally.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

... aaaand here it is. Need any changes?

Yep all the major resolutions would be available by tomorrow :highfive:
Wow... I definitely like this variant. The more subtle blue color, while not far off from gray, looks very nice in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
Speaking of ported themes:

If any of you stumbles across ports (or creates them), please leave a link to the thread here, as I'd like to add them to the OP.
i've ported to 480x854 for 2.8.1.0 with the combinations of thewisenerd for graphics & Modding.MyMind for ui.xml . . . :cowboy:

Thank you so much @z31s1g, these themes makes TWRP look so elegant . . . :good:

Updates
TWRP Materialised
Quick Porting Guide for newbies

thewisenerd's
twrp-theme-porter

Updates
thewisenerd AKA Vineeth Raj is so kind & given me a very detail Walk-Through & with his consent, below is my simplified version . . . :cowboy: For this guide, i'll be using 768x1280 so its easier to follow.

But pls do not trash this thread with questions regarding this simply b'cos this thread is NOT about themes porting . . . You can either pm me but best is pm thewisenerd as he is the creator of this awesome tools to port TWRP Materialised . . . :good: i'm using BBQLinux & it requires quite a few of extra dependency packages for this to work so on your distro, you might need to do so too, so google it . . .
Code:
git clone [url]https://github.com/thewisenerd/twrp-theme-porter.git[/url] ~/thewisenerd
ls -a --ignore . --ignore .. | grep -v gitignore >> .gitignore
Resize images - imgparse
Dependency :
Code:
sudo pacman -S perl-image-exiftool
Download & extract 768x1280 theme to ~/thewisenerd, edit ORIG_RES (themes with res nearest/ closes to your device) & PORT_RES (your device res) accordingly
Eg. ORIG_RES is already 768x1280 so no need editing & PORT_RES is originally 480x800 to 480x854, my device res
Start Mate Terminal at ~/thewisenerd (right mouse-click -> Open In Terminal), execute imgparse & it'll do it's job . . . :good:
Code:
./imgparse [COLOR="Red"]<- Execute it by typing [COLOR="blue"]dot forward-slash imgparse[/COLOR][/COLOR]
imgparse will automatically find, resize & save all images back to the images folder.

Port ui.xml - xmlparse
Dependency:
Code:
sudo pacman -S xclip
Cut the content between <variables> to </variables> on ui.xml to ui_fix.xml ( excluding the <variables> or </variables> )
Eg. On 768x1280 ui.xml, cut Line 442 to 692 ( Ctrl + x ) to ui_fix.xml & save it.
Now, at Mate Terminal ->
Code:
cat ui_fix.xml | ./xmlparse | tee ui_fix_complete.xml
Open the newly generated ui_fix_complete.xml & copy the whole content back to ui.xml at Line 442.
Open ui_fix.xml, copy the last Line 252 back to ui.xml -> Line 671 & save it.

valfix
According to thewisenerd, all the variables that do *not* end with below are not auto-resize by xmlparse.
_x
_w
_width
_y
_h
_height

He has given below Eg. where variables that needs manual intervention to determine whether it is a width or a height.

fastscroll_rectw
fastscroll_recth
slidervalue_sliderw
slidervalue_sliderh
col1_x_neg (w)
col1_x_indent (w)
battery_x_m (w)

Updates
fastscroll_linew
slidervalue_lineh
slidervalue_padding (w)
textbox_spacing (w)
storage_heigt

Eg.
Code:
<variable name="fastscroll_rect[COLOR="Blue"]w[/COLOR]" value="[COLOR="blue"]16[/COLOR]" />
./valfix w 16
[COLOR="Blue"]10[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]<- Update to this new value[/COLOR]
So the new fixed resize value should be as below.
Code:
<variable name="fastscroll_rectw" value="[COLOR="red"]10[/COLOR]" />
Use valfix to fix the remaining variable listed above.

Also manually go thru ui_fix.xml at Line 1 to 14 & update it back to ui.xml at Line 422 to 454. Manual edit Line 5 to your device res too.

Keyboard
Reference here Line 1682 - 1717 needs fixing too.
Code:
			<object type="image">
				<placement x="0" [COLOR="blue"]y[/COLOR]="[COLOR="blue"]475[/COLOR]" />
				<image resource="keyboard_shadow" />
			</object>

<object type="keyboard">
				<placement x="0" [COLOR="blue"]y[/COLOR]="[COLOR="blue"]482[/COLOR]" />
				<layout resource1="keyboard1" resource2="keyboard2" resource3="keyboard3" resource4="keyboard4" />
				<highlight color="%highlight_color%" />
				<capshighlight color="%highlight_color%" />
				<layout1>
					<keysize [COLOR="Blue"]h[/COLOR]eight="[COLOR="blue"]77[/COLOR]" [COLOR="blue"]w[/COLOR]idth="[COLOR="blue"]48[/COLOR]" />
Code:
./valfix h 712
[COLOR="blue"]475[/COLOR]
./valfix h 722
[COLOR="blue"]482[/COLOR]
./valfix h 115
[COLOR="blue"]77[/COLOR]
./valfix w 77
[COLOR="blue"]48[/COLOR]
You will also need to update all Width value 77 to 48 & all Height value 115 to 77 at Line 1692 - 1717, these are the key size & shadow when you press it, you might need to play around with it, trial & error & you'll be able to figured it out . . . ;)

As for key03="384: " at Line 1696, 1703, 1710, 1717, you'll need to trial & error or you will not be able to press the ENTER key, this one is the spacebar spacing. On my 480x854, the value is 250. Cross-check it with your stock TWRP recovery.img -> res folder -> ui.xml, the value should be plus/ minus 20.

Console
Reference here Line 3766 needs fixing too.
Code:
./valfix w 900
[COLOR="blue"]563[/COLOR]
Code:
<placement x="%col1_x%" y="%row2_2_y%" w="%[COLOR="Blue"]console_width[/COLOR]%" h="[COLOR="blue"]563[/COLOR]" />
fontfixer
Dependency :
Code:
sudo pacman -S python-pillow
sudo pacman -S sane
sudo pacman -S tk
sudo pacman -S python-pyqt4
sudo pacman -S phonon [COLOR="Blue"][B]->[/B][/COLOR] phonon-qt4-gstreamer
sudo pacman -S qscintilla
sudo pacman -S qt-assistant-compat
Requires Python 3 to work. At BBQLinux -> System Tools -> BBQLinux Python Switcher -> Python 3
Code:
./fontfixer
thewisenerd said:
fontfixer will convert & re-size Materialised Theme's font to your ported res, it uses omnirom's python script written to convert .ttf to .dat so that you can still use the correct fallback size when ttf fonts failed to load . . .
According to thewisenerd, if TWRP reports E:Resource type (font) failed to load meaning your device doesn't support ttf fonts (At Advanced -> Copy Log to SD). You can also check it at Materialised Theme's console/ TWRP's console <- square button at the bottom. Else then you can try to change the size of ttf font, refer to the most bottom of this post -> Updates -> Fonts & font size.

Reference here Line 14 - 20, use valfix to fix font size at ui.xml. Dependent on correct value on ORIG_RES & PORT_RES.

According to thewisenerd, generally as a good programming practice/ themer porting themes, is to re-arrange/ tidy up your work so that it will be uniform, easier to trouble-shoot & also for others to follow . . . Below is the original 768x1280 format.
Code:
<resource name="status" type="font" filename="Roboto[COLOR="blue"][B]Regular[/B][/COLOR].ttf" size="[COLOR="Blue"]28[/COLOR]" fallback="Roboto-Medium-[COLOR="blue"]32[/COLOR]" /> [COLOR="red"]<- Change to [COLOR="blue"]28[/COLOR] for easy conversion[/COLOR]
<resource name="caption" type="font" filename="RobotoMedium.ttf" size="24" fallback="Roboto-[COLOR="blue"]Regular[/COLOR]-24" />
<resource name="body1" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="28" fallback="Roboto-Regular-28" />
<resource name="body2" type="font" filename="RobotoMedium.ttf" size="28" fallback="Roboto-Medium-28" />
<resource name="subhead" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="34" fallback="Roboto-Regular-34" />
<resource name="menu" type="font" filename="RobotoMedium.ttf" size="28" fallback="Roboto-Medium-28" />
<resource name="title" type="font" filename="Roboto[COLOR="Blue"]Regular[/COLOR].ttf" size="40" fallback="Roboto-Medium-40" />
Code:
./valfix h 28
[COLOR="blue"]19[/COLOR]
./valfix h 24
[COLOR="blue"]16[/COLOR]
./valfix h 34
[COLOR="blue"]23[/COLOR]
./valfix h 40
[COLOR="blue"]27[/COLOR]
Below is the format that he propose to use so that the ttf font is exactly the same as dat (fallback) font & font size.
Code:
<resource name="status"  type="font" filename="Roboto-Medium.ttf"  size="19" fallback="Roboto-[COLOR="Blue"][B]Medium[/B][/COLOR]-19"  />
<resource name="caption" type="font" filename="Roboto-Regular.ttf" size="16" fallback="[COLOR="blue"]Roboto-Regular-16[/COLOR]" />
<resource name="body1"   type="font" filename="Roboto-Regular.ttf" size="19" fallback="[COLOR="blue"]Roboto-Regular-19[/COLOR]" />
<resource name="body2"   type="font" filename="Roboto-Medium.ttf"  size="19" fallback="Roboto-[COLOR="blue"][B]Medium[/B][/COLOR]-19"  />
<resource name="subhead" type="font" filename="Roboto-Regular.ttf" size="23" fallback="[COLOR="blue"]Roboto-Regular-23[/COLOR]" />
<resource name="menu"    type="font" filename="Roboto-Medium.ttf"  size="19" fallback="Roboto-[COLOR="Blue"][B]Medium[/B][/COLOR]-19"  />
<resource name="title"   type="font" filename="Roboto-Medium.ttf"  size="27" fallback="Roboto-[COLOR="blue"][B]Medium[/B][/COLOR]-27"  />
Reference to above, below is the conclusion.
Code:
Roboto-[COLOR="blue"][B]Medium[/B][/COLOR]-19
Roboto-[COLOR="blue"][B]Medium[/B][/COLOR]-27

Roboto-[COLOR="blue"]Regular[/COLOR]-16
Roboto-[COLOR="blue"]Regular[/COLOR]-19
Roboto-[COLOR="blue"]Regular[/COLOR]-23
Open fontfixer & edit as below.
Code:
[COLOR="blue"]MEDIUM[/COLOR]_SIZES=$( echo 19 27 )
[COLOR="blue"]REGULAR[/COLOR]_SIZES=$( echo 16 19 23)
Rename ttf font as below at font folder.
Code:
RobotoMedium.ttf  -> [COLOR="blue"]Roboto[B]-[/B]Medium.ttf[/COLOR]
RobotoRegular.ttf -> [COLOR="blue"]Roboto[B]-[/B]Regular.ttf[/COLOR]
Execute fontfixer, delete all *.dat at font folder, cut all *.dat from out folder to font folder and remember to delete the empty out folder.

Auto Zip & push to your device - build
Delete ui_fix_complete.xml & out folder, plugin your device to the PC & execute build
Code:
./build
build will automatically zip back all the files & folders ( ignoring the listing at .gitignore ) & will automatically adb push the newly created ui.zip to your device /sdcard/TWRP/theme folder . . . :good:

Updates
If you are porting dark or light themes then you will have to remove the *.zip at .gitignore or build will not update flashify -> flashify.zip
Modding.MyMind's
TWRPPORTER

1. Follow the web cache copy of the guide here on how to install it
    ModdingMyMind AKA SHM said:
    TWRP_THEME_PORTER

Informal Update: I have been seeing on XDA and AF that I was mysteriously banished with no explanation. Seems my Port script has taken a big hit so I wanted to inform you all that I willingly chose to be less active on XDA and AF so that I may be with family more often than not. Thanks for understanding.

Please, should you have the time and decide to adjust the codes then I insist you send it my way for review and so I may even possibly merge to my repo. Thanks!

-- Happy Hunting!!

Written by Modding.MyMind/ModdingMyMind

XDA Member ©2015

To use this Theme Porter, clone or download.

Place TWRPPORTER to "/system/bin" on your Android device.

chmod to 755 (rwxr-xr-x)

Open up your terminal emulator and type then enter, TWRPPORTER, to run the script.

Enter base device resolution as requested by the script.

Enter port device resolution as requested by the script.

Enter root directory to the theme as requested by the script.

Install GM from the script itself if porting Images.

Select between the available options given by the script.

Enjoy!

NOTE:

Resizing TTF Fonts automatically is supported.
    Non TTF Font sizes must be handled manually (user discretion).
    Porting the Keyboard Template is supported.
    LOLLIPOP SUPPORT:

GraphicsMagick and pngcrush are compiled statically with 03 optimization. They will work on your device.

As of version 5.4, the modded Lollipop linker file is not needed since GraphicsMagick was successfully compiled statically so please insure you uninstall it or manually fix it. Version 5.4 and onward will not give the option to uninstall the modded Lollipop linker file.

Version 5.0 up to 5.3.3 only supports the Lollipop linker hack and only those versions will offer the option to uninstall it for you.

To manually fix it look at /system/bin on your device and find linker.mymind as it is your original linker file. Rename it to, linker, by removing the .mymind extension.
  2. Download & extract one theme to Eg. /sdcard/z31s1g
  3. You can use Terminal Emulator or adb shell on PC & if it doesn't move forward then update your busybox
  4. Code:
    adb shell
    su
    cd /system/bin
    TWRPPORTER
    Code:
    TWRP Theme Porter - version 3.1

GraphicsMagick is not installed!
    It is required to port TWRP Images!
    Code:

Enter directory to the theme, ex. /sdcard/TWRP:

Enter Path: [COLOR="blue"]/sdcard/z31s1g[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]<- Eg. Make a new folder named [COLOR="Blue"]z31s1g[/COLOR] at your sdcard[/COLOR]
    Code:

Enter your resolution, ex. 480x800:

Base Resolution: [COLOR="Blue"]480x854[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]<- Change according to your Device Resolution[/COLOR]
    Code:

Enter their resolution, ex. 720x1280:

Port Resolution: [COLOR="blue"]768x1280[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]<- Change according to your downloaded [COLOR="Blue"]TWRP Materialised[/COLOR] theme resolution[/COLOR]
    Code:

Please select your option:
    1. Port TWRP Images
    2. Port TWRP ui.xml
    3. Port Both
    4. Install GraphicsMagick
    Q/q - Exit Script

Option: [COLOR="Blue"]4[/COLOR]
    Code:

Installing GraphicsMagick!
    Code:

1. Port TWRP Images
    2. Port TWRP ui.xml
    3. Port Both
    4. Install GraphicsMagick
    Q/q - Exit Script

Option: [COLOR="Blue"]3[/COLOR]
    it will take awhile to convert the graphics first then the ui.xml . . .

5. Below i think is where most newbies will have problems but its so obvious except for padding, i think its a width . . . :cowboy:
    Code:
    The value below must be determined by the human mind!

<variable name="storage_[COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR]eigt" value="244" />
    Please type and enter, W for width or H for height:
    [COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]<- upper-case or lower-case letter will work[/COLOR]

<variable name="fastscroll_rect[COLOR="blue"]w[/COLOR]" value="16" />
    [COLOR="blue"]w[/COLOR]

<variable name="fastscroll_rect[COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR]" value="80" />
    [COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR]

<variable name="textbox_spacing" value="6" />
    [COLOR="blue"]w[/COLOR]

<variable name="slidervalue_line[COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR]" value="4" />
    [COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR]

<variable name="slidervalue_[COLOR="Blue"]padding[/COLOR]" value="48" />
    [COLOR="blue"]w[/COLOR]

<variable name="slidervalue_slider[COLOR="blue"]w[/COLOR]" value="80" />
    [COLOR="blue"]w[/COLOR]

<variable name="slidervalue_slider[COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR]" value="120" />
    [COLOR="blue"]h[/COLOR]
    Above will take quite awhile to finish so pls be patience . . .

6. When finish, delete CONVERTUI.xml & existing ui.xml, rename the newly generated UI_PORT.xml to ui.xml, zip back all the extracted files & folders, name it ui.zip & copy it to internal /sdcard/TWRP/theme
Test & make sure that the ported theme is fully working & as per OP request, share your ported themes here if the res is not available at OP . . . :cool:

Credits to thewisenerd, Modding.MyMind & of course z31s1g for making such awesome themes . . . :good:
Updates
Fonts & font size

A XDA member pm'ed me & told me that he doesn't like the font at Install menu & would like to know how to change it so here's the updates . . .

if you don't like the fonts then you can always manual edit ui.zip -> ui.xml -> Line 15 to 21 & change to the font/ font size to your liking . . . :cowboy:
Code:
<resource name="status" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="28" fallback="Roboto-Medium-32" />
<resource name="caption" type="font" filename="RobotoMedium.ttf" size="24" fallback="Roboto-Regular-24" />
<resource name="[COLOR="Blue"]body1[/COLOR]" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="[COLOR="blue"]28[/COLOR]" fallback="Roboto-Regular-28" />
<resource name="[COLOR="blue"]body2[/COLOR]" type="font" filename="RobotoMedium.ttf" size="[COLOR="blue"]28[/COLOR]" fallback="Roboto-Medium-28" />
<resource name="subhead" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="34" fallback="Roboto-Regular-34" />
<resource name="menu" type="font" filename="RobotoMedium.ttf" size="28" fallback="Roboto-Medium-28" />
<resource name="title" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="40" fallback="Roboto-Medium-40" />
Manual edit one at a time & if there is no changes after editing then your device is using the fallback then manual edit the fallback instead . . .

Updates
SHM AKA ModdingMyMind is so kind & given me the updated of his program, it is extremely fast, no more waiting.... :laugh: :good:
With his permission, attach here is the updated version... :good:
Code:
TWRP Theme Porter - Version 5.4.3

GraphicsMagick is not installed!
It is required to port TWRP Images!
Code:

Enter directory to the theme, ex. /sdcard/TWRP:

Enter Path:
Code:

Enter your resolution, ex. 480x800:

Base Resolution:
Code:
TWRP Theme Porter - version 5.4.3

Enter their resolution, ex. 720x1280:

Port Resolution:
Code:

1. Port TWRP Images (GM)
2. Port TWRP XML
3. Port Images (GM) & XML
4. Resize TTF Fonts
5. Optimize PNG Image's (pngcrush)
6. Change Theme Directory
7. Change Base Resolution
8. Change Port Resolution
9. Install GraphicsMagick
10. Install pngcrush
Q/q - Exit Script

Option: [COLOR="blue"]9[/COLOR]
Code:

Installing GraphicsMagick!

GraphicsMagick has been installed!
Code:

1. Port TWRP Images (GM)
2. Port TWRP XML
3. Port Images (GM) & XML
4. Resize TTF Fonts
5. Optimize PNG Image's (pngcrush)
6. Change Theme Directory
7. Change Base Resolution
8. Change Port Resolution
9. Install GraphicsMagick
10. Install pngcrush
Q/q - Exit Script

Option: [COLOR="blue"]3[/COLOR]
Quick Note
If you use adb shell on PC to execute TWRPPORTER then it will leave behind some reference files, with Terminal Emulator it doesn't...

Attachments

Last edited:

PunchUp

Sep 18, 2013

Miscellaneous Curtains

This post is reserved for curtains which are either the colours not included in my main surtains' series OR crazy, random attempts (coming soon)

You'll have to repack these on your own (If you badly need one and no one else repacks it for your device, you may ask me :D)
If you want me to add any other resolution, send a PM :highfive:
Kindly upload your repack and add a link to this post with proper credits. Also, inform me 'cause I'll add the link to your repack in this post as well

Basic-Arrow Series

Dark

Teal - Requested by @steviemch

Light Orange - Requested by @chikimonke

Green - Requested by @Midomad

Lite

Teal - Requested by @varuntis1993

Play

Requested by @Al Asmi

Requested by @osm0sis

768 - Nexus 4 (Multi-ROM)

TV Series

Breaking Bad (Coming Soon!)

Arrow Series
Dark
Lite

Last edited:

z31s1g

Recognized Themer
Jul 5, 2010
Munich
1. In the Backup screen, can you have two separate toggles to Auto Generate name like +ROM +Date, or maybe add settings what to add for Auto Generate.
The auto generate function always gives a name according to the pattern: date_time_*value of ro.build.display.id from build.prop*.
I have now way to influence this combination.

However, it would be possible to create a function in the theme, that would allow users to define multiple values for a variable one might name "rom_name".
On the rename backup page one would then have to choose which value to insert.

I don't want to tell you it's impossible, because it isn't. But will I implement this? No.
The feature wouldn't turn out as time saving as the idea sounds.
The thing with user defined variables is, they're reset once the theme gets changed / updated, so one would have to define the selectable rom_names over and over again.
And while I have an idea of how it could be done, I have an even better idea how long it would take me to implement.
Just imagine how often I could simply type the rom name within 10 hours.

BUT:
I can easily implement an option to already show the auto generated name instead of "(Auto Generate)" on the backup page.
In this case the auto generated name could also be edited.

2. On Rename Backup can you autofill the current backup name so it can be edited.
I could add a button (like the "+Date" one) to fill in the current backup name for editing.

Would those compromises do?

PlasmaPump

Apr 8, 2011
Burlington
I can easily implement an option to already show the auto generated name instead of "(Auto Generate)" on the backup page. In this case the auto generated name could also be edited.

I could add a button (like the "+Date" one) to fill in the current backup name for editing.

Would those compromises do?
That would be great. :good: Much appreciated! Thanks! Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.