[Theme] Umbrella Corporation Employee Phone - RC30 JF 1.41 - Version 3 - 2-04-09

Search This thread

Maazer

Mar 24, 2009
Burbank, CA
www.twitter.com
Thanks SO much shadizar1313! I installed the RC30 version on accident and thought I bricked my phone. Reinstalled RC33 update, then found the updated version of Umbrella theme. Thanks so much, everything is awesome now!!!

kast 420

May 18, 2010
HD2

any idea if this would work on the HD2? im a huge resident evil fan if anyone knows of any resident evil themes for the HD2 please let me know would really appreciate it thanks!

will4958

Jun 13, 2008
Has anyone else had any trouble downloading the themes in the first post? I tried both and it just kept looping, giving me some error message then telling me to wait 7 seconds before clicking the download button. At one point it looked like it would work, then it took me back to the site with the download. The themes look pretty good and I would like to try them, could anyone re-post or re-upload them? Thanks.

P.S: Here's the error I keep getting: Captcha number error or expired.

Last edited:

RichieDaze

Jan 18, 2009
New York City
New UmbrellaCorp. Employee Phone Coming soon!!!

Has anyone else had any trouble downloading the themes in the first post? I tried both and it just kept looping, giving me some error message then telling me to wait 7 seconds before clicking the download button. At one point it looked like it would work, then it took me back to the site with the download. The themes look pretty good and I would like to try them, could anyone re-post or re-upload them? Thanks.

P.S: Here's the error I keep getting: Captcha number error or expired.

The links on the first post are for the older roms. I am updating this theme to be compatible with the newer roms, mainly 1.6 and the 2.1. Stay tuned!!!