- May 14, 2013
does all JB 4.1.2 rom include tmobile Note 2 as well?
Did you flash the theme? Theme comes with blue icons and blue clock, white status bar is actually alternative!
If you change that background to black all of background including settings, phone, contact, messaging would be change. If you are still eager to change I would prepare that pack but tell me first what background or solid color you would like to have?
I am not sure what are you talking about, there is no glinch reported yet in my theme and if you are talking the grey background I made it on purpose because I like it this way, it part of my theme. See if you are talking about this background?
For Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
All JB 4.1.2 Custom ROMS based on Sammy's Configuration
Odex and Deodex
Works on 320 and 240 DPI
Feedback from Stock odex rom:
So Far tested on:
- GloryROM v4.5 Multi-Languages
- Rocket Rom
- Sweet ROM
- Pristine rom series
- Live Note
- XXLT4 240 Dpi v2.0 Multi-lang
- Cassie's XtraLiteRom JELLYBEAN V14.8 LSZ
- Ultimate N7000 XXLT4 JellyBean 4.1.2 v6
- Team Union Rom XXLSZ v6 320 and 240 DPI
- JonROM rom series
About this theme:
Despite of my previous themes (ARMAN, PARSA and KAMRAN) in this theme I used VillainTheme System to add png file and files from layout folder which both are shared among all 4.1.2 JB firmwares (even leaked LSC one). Do not include entire .apk file and only the files required to include in the subject and valid for any ROM, even for different phone roms. This means that by flashing this theme you would have your own source files and my theme would not push a file from other source or firmware.
- For more info about VillainTheme System read here.
- Version 2 added
- New number theme on keypad dialer
- New flashbar theme
- Settings with stock icons (the rest would be the same as V1 like radio bars and switches)
- Would Add new Settings theme for icons (Alternatives)
- Fix one bugs for scrubber in desktop mode of browser
- Would upload in new server as Dev host is killing me today
- 23 Custom Toggles fixed and added again [Post 3]
- White Status Bar for using 23 toggles added
- 23 Custom Toggles added
- White Status Bar Icons and Clock Added [Post 2]
- Fully themed and Modded SystemUI to get Recent Apps and Lockscreen shortcuts on notification panel
- %1 Battery Added
- Blue Clock added to Status bar if you don't like blue colors see post 2 (Adding white color for clock and rest of icons on status bar)
- The rest of theme parts are themeing for .png sources, so it doesn't contain any strong moderation.
What is themed:
- Framework fully themed for both drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi folders so that it would supports 240 DPI (Scrubber, Radio buttons, Switch buttons, Action bars, almost all popups and menues...)
- SystemUI for toggles, status bar, notification panel (thanks for majidi for his great tutorial and nokiamodeln91 for his help)
- Settings for Switches, radio buttons, icons...
Since this theme may change theme of some apps please Make a backup first, However if forget or some other unconvincing excuses, and since I am using VillainTheme Flasher (thanks ebyee for repacking it for Note and preparing script for both preload and system folders) your apps would be backup on a folder called vrtheme-backup (although I strongly recommend you to make a backup)
Put the zip on SD-card and flash on recovery.
I did not try on all roms if you have any problem first mention your problem and rom's configuration.
Please do not try it on odex and Alliance since it uses special layout (sorry Robbie)
I am doing this work as my joy, own theme and for free.
So if you like my work, feel free to.
This encourage me to do more work.
Please No mirrors and respect my decision as I spent a lot of try and fail and time for it
it worked perfectly on my stock ROM
thanks man, i'll try alternatives also.
---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------
Alternatives worked flawlessly.
excellent work man.