[Theme][Universal] ARYA THEME for ALL JB 4.1.2 base roms [V2, 18.05.2013]

Search This thread

desperate

Apr 20, 2009
can you make blue status bar icon and clock for alternative please?

there is the white one but I prefer blue

desperate

Apr 20, 2009
Did you flash the theme? Theme comes with blue icons and blue clock, white status bar is actually alternative!

I flashed it once and I found that the theme has no semi-transparent pull down menu ,so I re-flash rom again. (I'm at SweetV7)

I just want semi-transparent pull down menu with blue status bar icon like your ARMAN Theme

sorry for asking too much :crying::crying:

Ravensysteam

Mar 7, 2010
Hey nice theme but sadly, my Samsung Galaxy Note suffers the black crush issue so I wanted to ask if it is possible to change the loading screen for Apps. I mean the black/grey screen that appears when you open an app until the transition to the actual app starts.

Llike when I open the Facebook App, before the blue facebook screen logo shows up, there is a default loading screen which looks prettty much like the background of the AOSP-Settings.

The grey gradients cause a graphical glitch on my note though, so I'd like to change it to black. I am not sure about wether this "splash screen" is located in the app itself (doubt it because on Sweet ROM V5, there is a custom background) or in framework or smth, so if anyone could point out how I can change this screen this would be nice... it also shows up during the setup guide in the beginning.

Greetings

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
If you change that background to black all of background including settings, phone, contact, messaging would be change. If you are still eager to change I would prepare that pack but tell me first what background or solid color you would like to have?

Reactions: Ravensysteam

Ravensysteam

Mar 7, 2010
If you change that background to black all of background including settings, phone, contact, messaging would be change. If you are still eager to change I would prepare that pack but tell me first what background or solid color you would like to have?

I just installed your theme again and noticed, that the glitch doesn't appear on your theme! (I flashed several roms including SweetROMV7 which had this theme in the last week and didnt apply Arya Theme again until now :p). So actually you don't have to change anything on this one, no issues with black crush as far as I can see.

But maybe for other Stock-ROM-Users, you could make a package where only that file is changed to a complete black? Because this is the only graphical glitch on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 that TW-Users have to face. So I think it would help out people with that bad black crush issue.

I am enjoying Arya Theme on LiveNote 5.2 :)

Greetings.

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
I am not sure what are you talking about, there is no glinch reported yet in my theme and if you are talking the grey background I made it on purpose because I like it this way, it part of my theme. See if you are talking about this background?

background_holo_dark.png

Ravensysteam

Mar 7, 2010
I am not sure what are you talking about, there is no glinch reported yet in my theme and if you are talking the grey background I made it on purpose because I like it this way, it part of my theme. See if you are talking about this background?

Yes, exactly that one! OFC with your grey background everything looks great, I just forgot that cause I switched from Sweet Rom V7 to Live Note 2 and I thought that your theme doesn't fix that glitch. It was my fault, sorry :)

So nevermind, I am enjoying Arya Theme! Sorry for troubling you :)

Greetings

Last edited:

my own name

Jan 17, 2013
"Somewhere"
can u make traffic meter mods in notification bar for me? im using TUv6 with ur Arya Theme v2 without 23 custom toggles.... thanks in advance sir

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

np8

Jun 26, 2013
Installed this onto stock ROM (XXLT5) and works well!

Can i change the status bar icons white afterwards somehow?

Edit: Got the white status bar icons, just installed the .zip from post #2

Great work, thank you!

Last edited:

qmscreatives

Jul 21, 2014
New Delhi
www.qmscreatives.com
nice theme bro thanks
ARYA THEME
For Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
All JB 4.1.2 Custom ROMS based on Sammy's Configuration
Odex and Deodex
Works on 320 and 240 DPI

Feedback from Stock odex rom:

So Far tested on:
- GloryROM v4.5 Multi-Languages

- Rocket Rom
- Sweet ROM
- Pristine rom series
- Live Note
- XXLT4 240 Dpi v2.0 Multi-lang
- Cassie's XtraLiteRom JELLYBEAN V14.8 LSZ
- Ultimate N7000 XXLT4 JellyBean 4.1.2 v6
- Team Union Rom XXLSZ v6 320 and 240 DPI
- SuperBean
- JonROM rom series

About this theme:
Despite of my previous themes (ARMAN, PARSA and KAMRAN) in this theme I used VillainTheme System to add png file and files from layout folder which both are shared among all 4.1.2 JB firmwares (even leaked LSC one). Do not include entire .apk file and only the files required to include in the subject and valid for any ROM, even for different phone roms. This means that by flashing this theme you would have your own source files and my theme would not push a file from other source or firmware.
- For more info about VillainTheme System read here.

CHANGE-LOG:

• Version 2 added
  • New number theme on keypad dialer
  • New flashbar theme
  • Settings with stock icons (the rest would be the same as V1 like radio bars and switches)
  • Would Add new Settings theme for icons (Alternatives)
  • Fix one bugs for scrubber in desktop mode of browser
  • Would upload in new server as Dev host is killing me today

• 23 Custom Toggles fixed and added again [Post 3]
  • White Status Bar for using 23 toggles added
  • 23 Custom Toggles added
  • White Status Bar Icons and Clock Added [Post 2]
28.04.2013 Added
  • Fully themed and Modded SystemUI to get Recent Apps and Lockscreen shortcuts on notification panel
  • %1 Battery Added
  • Blue Clock added to Status bar if you don't like blue colors see post 2 (Adding white color for clock and rest of icons on status bar)
  • The rest of theme parts are themeing for .png sources, so it doesn't contain any strong moderation.

SCREENSHOTS:

20130428185610.png
20130428185126.png
20130428185156.png
20130428185255.png
20130428185432.png
20130428185351.png
20130428185232.png
20130428185004.png

What is themed:

• Framework fully themed for both drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi folders so that it would supports 240 DPI (Scrubber, Radio buttons, Switch buttons, Action bars, almost all popups and menues...)
  • SystemUI for toggles, status bar, notification panel (thanks for majidi for his great tutorial and nokiamodeln91 for his help)
  • Settings for Switches, radio buttons, icons...
  • Phone
  • Contact
  • Flashbar

INSTALLATION:

Since this theme may change theme of some apps please Make a backup first, However if forget or some other unconvincing excuses, and since I am using VillainTheme Flasher (thanks ebyee for repacking it for Note and preparing script for both preload and system folders) your apps would be backup on a folder called vrtheme-backup (although I strongly recommend you to make a backup)
Put the zip on SD-card and flash on recovery.
I did not try on all roms if you have any problem first mention your problem and rom's configuration.
Please do not try it on odex and Alliance since it uses special layout (sorry Robbie)

DOWNLOAD
Version 2: Here
Old Version: Here

ALTERNATIVES: Post 2

ADD-ONES: Post 3

I am doing this work as my joy, own theme and for free.
So if you like my work, feel free to
thanksbq.png
This encourage me to do more work.

Please No mirrors and respect my decision as I spent a lot of try and fail and time for it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ARYA THEME
    For Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
    All JB 4.1.2 Custom ROMS based on Sammy's Configuration
    Odex and Deodex
    Works on 320 and 240 DPI

Feedback from Stock odex rom:

it worked perfectly on my stock ROM :D

thanks man, i'll try alternatives also.

Oops :eek: :eek:

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Alternatives worked flawlessly.

excellent work man.

So Far tested on:
    - GloryROM v4.5 Multi-Languages

- Rocket Rom
    - Sweet ROM
    - Pristine rom series
    - Live Note
    - XXLT4 240 Dpi v2.0 Multi-lang
    - Cassie's XtraLiteRom JELLYBEAN V14.8 LSZ
    - Ultimate N7000 XXLT4 JellyBean 4.1.2 v6
    - Team Union Rom XXLSZ v6 320 and 240 DPI
    - SuperBean
    - JonROM rom series

About this theme:
    Despite of my previous themes (ARMAN, PARSA and KAMRAN) in this theme I used VillainTheme System to add png file and files from layout folder which both are shared among all 4.1.2 JB firmwares (even leaked LSC one). Do not include entire .apk file and only the files required to include in the subject and valid for any ROM, even for different phone roms. This means that by flashing this theme you would have your own source files and my theme would not push a file from other source or firmware.
    - For more info about VillainTheme System read here.

CHANGE-LOG:

• Version 2 added
    • New number theme on keypad dialer
    • New flashbar theme
    • Settings with stock icons (the rest would be the same as V1 like radio bars and switches)
    • Would Add new Settings theme for icons (Alternatives)
    • Fix one bugs for scrubber in desktop mode of browser
    • Would upload in new server as Dev host is killing me today

• 23 Custom Toggles fixed and added again [Post 3]
    • White Status Bar for using 23 toggles added
    • 23 Custom Toggles added
    • White Status Bar Icons and Clock Added [Post 2]
    28.04.2013 Added
    • Fully themed and Modded SystemUI to get Recent Apps and Lockscreen shortcuts on notification panel
    • %1 Battery Added
    • Blue Clock added to Status bar if you don't like blue colors see post 2 (Adding white color for clock and rest of icons on status bar)
    • The rest of theme parts are themeing for .png sources, so it doesn't contain any strong moderation.

SCREENSHOTS:

20130428185610.png
    20130428185126.png
    20130428185156.png
    20130428185255.png
    20130428185432.png
    20130428185351.png
    20130428185232.png
    20130428185004.png

What is themed:

• Framework fully themed for both drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi folders so that it would supports 240 DPI (Scrubber, Radio buttons, Switch buttons, Action bars, almost all popups and menues...)
    • SystemUI for toggles, status bar, notification panel (thanks for majidi for his great tutorial and nokiamodeln91 for his help)
    • Settings for Switches, radio buttons, icons...
    • Phone
    • Contact
    • Flashbar

INSTALLATION:

Since this theme may change theme of some apps please Make a backup first, However if forget or some other unconvincing excuses, and since I am using VillainTheme Flasher (thanks ebyee for repacking it for Note and preparing script for both preload and system folders) your apps would be backup on a folder called vrtheme-backup (although I strongly recommend you to make a backup)
    Put the zip on SD-card and flash on recovery.
    I did not try on all roms if you have any problem first mention your problem and rom's configuration.
    Please do not try it on odex and Alliance since it uses special layout (sorry Robbie)

DOWNLOAD
    Version 2: Here
    Old Version: Here

ALTERNATIVES: Post 2

ADD-ONES: Post 3

I am doing this work as my joy, own theme and for free.
    So if you like my work, feel free to
    thanksbq.png
    This encourage me to do more work.

Please No mirrors and respect my decision as I spent a lot of try and fail and time for it
    ALTERNATIVES

For more customization I am going to prepare more alternatives so that you can have two or more options to choose

White Status bar icons and clock:
    20130408234406.png

Download: HERE
    http://d-h.st/A0j

Center Clock:

20130408234113.png
    Blue

20130408234710.png
    White: If you like to have White Status bar + Center clock first flash White Status bar icons and clock and then flash this mod.

Download:HERE

Battery icons

Axiom Battery - Blue Box
    Axiom_Blue_Box.png
    Download: Here

Axiom Battery - HoneyComb
    Axiom_HoneyComb.png
    Download: Here

Lucid Battery
    Lucid_Battery.png
    Download: Download

Toggles

Arman Toggles

43186522.png
    92333918.png

ADD-ONES

This post consist themeing for 23 custom toggles and may other apps

23 Custom Toggles:
    16354313577916994129783.jpg
    42197913577919327462866.jpg

NOTE: This is only theme for 23 Custom toggles so if you do not have it first find and flash it and later on flash my theme on it. To add 23 toggles it's required to add service.jar and some other files which should be extracted and added from a specific rom and as this theme mean is to not changing any source of your rom I would not add it.
    After flahing this do not try second post add ones as they use different systemui modification

Thanks@anoopva for being a great tester and @not-i for his hints to fix this mod :good:

Download 23 Custom toggles + Blue Status Bar:here
    Download 23 Custom toggles + White Status Bar:here
    Arya Theme V2

20130517232958.png
    20130517232828.png
    20130517232619.png

Download by Dev-Host
    Mirror by Android File Host

Installation
    Flash it in recovery, no need any wipe

For 23 Custom toggles Arya Theme:
    Flash Arya Theme V2 first and then right after that flash 23 Custom Toggles Theme from post 3 , again 23 toggles is only theme, would not work if you don't have it already in your rom.
    Alternatives can be flashed from post 2
    V2 would be out tomorrow:

Changelog:

- New number theme on keypad dialer
    - New flashbar theme
    - Settings with stock icons (the rest would be the same as V1 like radio bars and switches)
    - Would Add new Settings theme for icons (Alternatives)
    - Fix one bugs for scrubber in desktop mode of browser
    - Would upload in new server as Dev host is killing me today