• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[theme] Update 8/1/11 Transparent 2.3.5. Gmail

Search This thread

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Transparent 2.3.5 Gmail.

please go here for updated gmail
2.3.5.2 trans gmail

IF THIS HAS HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS :)

I am no longer doing inverted apps

Transparent Gmail 2.3.5

To install
Uninstall gmail from system app with titanium backup and then install themed gmail as you would any app from your card

screenshots

screenshot_422.png
screenshot_423.png

screenshot_424.png
screenshot_425.png

screenshot_426.png
screenshot_417.png

screenshot_77.png
screenshot_78.png

transparent gmail 2.3.5

2.3.5 gmail blue and clear
2.3.5 gmail cyan and clear
2.3.5 gmail orange and clear
2.3.5 gmail red and clear
2.3.5 gmail pink and clear
2.3.5 gmail emerald clear
2.3.5 gmail black clear

Last edited:

GooTz66

Jun 25, 2010
Conroe, TX
Did you use 3 different types of Orange for the Black & Orange inverted? I think it looks better with a nice bright orange like you have for the email account tab and inbox tab up top. just my opinion, your thoughts?

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Did you use 3 different types of Orange for the Black & Orange inverted? I think it looks better with a nice bright orange like you have for the email account tab and inbox tab up top. just my opinion, your thoughts?

well i did it for you so dont hold back. funny i had it bright orange but i thought it was to bright. ill change it back. i didt use different codes. there is one section where you just type "orange" or "blue" its a set color. ill play with it more tomorrow

GooTz66

Jun 25, 2010
Conroe, TX
well i did it for you so dont hold back. funny i had it bright orange but i thought it was to bright. ill change it back. i didt use different codes. there is one section where you just type "orange" or "blue" its a set color. ill play with it more tomorrow

Awesome man thanks, I really appreciate it and I am.sure once it is all dialed in others will as well. I haven't had a chance to flash it yet but have you nailed down the fc on labels and settings? Let me know when you have the next update ready and I'll give it a go. Keep up the amazing work!

Cheers!

Sent from my CM7 Droid Incredible using XDA App

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Awesome man thanks, I really appreciate it and I am.sure once it is all dialed in others will as well. I haven't had a chance to flash it yet but have you nailed down the fc on labels and settings? Let me know when you have the next update ready and I'll give it a go. Keep up the amazing work!

Cheers!

the settings doesnt fc just when you click on labels. i kind of need you to test for me

Reactions: Smokem_I

GooTz66

Jun 25, 2010
Conroe, TX
Loaded it up and I would say to use an orange that matches the gb keyboard all around. Also in the inbox screen I think it should go straight black with no grey. Or maybe a darker grey. Also when I open emails to read the accents are orange but screen is white with black text, is that correct? Your screenshot shows that inverted. Also I have not gotten a fc in labels. Opened them all up and everything went smooth. Did you fix that already? I will keep testing it out. Let me.know what you think.

Edit: forget what I said about the grey background. I had a brainfart and realized that it was grey for read messages and unread are black. Or maybe switch it so unread is grey and read is black.

Last edited:

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Loaded it up and I would say to use an orange that matches the gb keyboard all around. Also in the inbox screen I think it should go straight black with no grey. Or maybe a darker grey. Also when I open emails to read the accents are orange but screen is white with black text, is that correct? Your screenshot shows that inverted. Also I have not gotten a fc in labels. Opened them all up and everything went smooth. Did you fix that already? I will keep testing it out. Let me.know what you think.

Edit: forget what I said about the grey background. I had a brainfart and realized that it was grey for read messages and unread are black. Or maybe switch it so unread is grey and read is black.

as far as you seeingi a white screen with black text i believe that has to do with the actual email style from the sender.. it would be impossible to make all backgrounds and text one color as that has to do with the email sender. i think you will find that a majority of the emails are inverted.

so when you open menu/more/settings and select labels it doesnt fc? also im going to send you an orange gmail with the text more pronounced

GooTz66

Jun 25, 2010
Conroe, TX
as far as you seeingi a white screen with black text i believe that has to do with the actual email style from the sender.. it would be impossible to make all backgrounds and text one color as that has to do with the email sender. i think you will find that a majority of the emails are inverted.

so when you open menu/more/settings and select labels it doesnt fc? also im going to send you an orange gmail with the text more pronounced

I have opened up each label and opened emails in each scrolled through them and back out to other labels and did the same and I didnt get a single fc. Did that a few times and will continue to try and get it to fc today. Go ahead and send me the more pronounced orange when ready and I will throw that on.

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
I have opened up each label and opened emails in each scrolled through them and back out to other labels and did the same and I didnt get a single fc. Did that a few times and will continue to try and get it to fc today. Go ahead and send me the more pronounced orange when ready and I will throw that on.

im at work now but i will when i get home

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee
2 questions,
1. Is it possible to get the blue transparent gmail normal instead of inverted?
2. Are these gmails "no view pictures" or do they still have the button in the emails?

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Loaded up and looks better but try to use orange ffff8803 I.think that is a closer match to the gb orange. Also my market just updated on me. Need a black 2.3.6 market now.

well you best be hitting that thanks button son :)

Reactions: GooTz66

Top Liked Posts